Pokémon the Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom/Black—Victini and Reshiram
Pokémon the Movie: White—Victini and Zekrom/Black—Victini and Reshiram are the 2011 films with different versions which are the fourteenth movie in the Pokémon film series. Directed by Kunihiko Yuyama.
White—Victini and Zekrom
Black—Victini and Reshiram
- [First lines]
- Mannes: You see, both Juanita and I, are descendants of the tribe called the People of the Vale.
- Ash: People of the Vale?
- Cilan: It's the tribe mentioned in the castle's legend.
- Carlita: Correct.
- Juanita: We'll tell you a story of Victini and the People of the Vale.
- Mannes: [puts the book in the table] Here we go. Have a look. Over a thousand year ago, [opens the book] the People of the Vale proudly lived under the rule of a mighty king.
- Ash: It's Victini.
- Iris: Was it the king's Pokémon?
- Mannes: Yes, that's what the legend says.
- Juanita: The king ruled over, what was called, the Kingdom of the Vale.
- Cilan: Kingdom of the Vale?
- Mannes: The Kingdom drew it's energy from the Dragon Force.
- Ash: What's Dragon Force?
- Damon: It's the power, that flows invisible throughout our planet.
- Mannes: By using that power wisely, people and Pokémon alike, were able to create an environment in perfect harmony, at one with nature. The King had two sons: Twin princes. And both princes were filled with wisdom and courage. Each prince possessed a unique quality, for which they were nicknamed: The Hero of Ideals and the Hero of Truth. They were greatly loved.
- Iris: Are those...?
- Cilan: Pokémon?
- Mannes: [agrees] Both princes were accompanied by great Dragon Pokémon.
- Carlita: Zekrom and Reshiram.
- Damon: Both of them granted great wisdom and strength, only to those judged worthy. But...
- Ash, Iris and Cilan: Huh?
- Damon: ...the country lost it's way and the two princes became enemies.
- Mannes: Which eventualy lead to a great and destructive war.
- Juanita: The two fought ferociously, finally wounding each other.
- Mannes: Which used up all of there life energy. These great Dragon Pokémon were transformed into stone and fell into a long, deep slumber.
- Juanita: By the time the two princes realised the mistake, they had made, it was too late. The Dragon Force energy became chaotic.
- Mannes: Witnessing the destruction of his people land, the King decided to use the power of Victini.
- Iris: Victini's...
- Cilan: Power, wow.
- [In the flashback]
- Victini: Tini?
- King of the People of the Vale: Victini, please. Grant me the use of your power.
- Victini: Tini!
- Juanita: In order to harness Victini's power, the King created a Barrier around the castle, using the Pillars of Protection.
- Mannes: So, with all of the town's people, gathered on top of the castle, it lifted up, into the sky. And the castle was carried to this mountain top.
- Juanita: However, the King's power was spent and the Pillars of Protection and the Barrier remained.
- Mannes: Eventualy, the chaos within the Dragon Force subsided. The two princes were filled with deep remorse and the moved the stone Dragon Pokémon to a safe and secret location. [closes the book]
- Damon: But, the People of the Vale lost their bond with the land and scattered everywhere. They've been leaving behind Victini, who vanished from sight.
- Ash: Victini's been here for more then a thousand years?
- Iris: A thousand years?
- Cilan: And trapped inside the Barrier for all that time.
- [Pikachu, Axew and Victini are playing together]
- Ash: Victini...
- Damon: Look over there. That's where the Kingdom once was. My goal is to bring the Kingdom of the Vale back to life.
- Carlita: Huh? Back to life?
- Damon: You said, it would be nice, if the Kingdom of the Vale could be restored.
- Juanita: Hmm... I did.
- [In the flashback]
- Juanita: The energy of this land no longer flows here. So neither people, nor Pokémon can live.
- Young Damon: Would it be great if they could?
- Juanita: Mm-hmm. That's my dream, Damon.
- [flashback ends]
- Damon: And now, I can finally fulfill that dream of yours.
- Juanita: Huh?
- [In Victini's vision]
- King of the People of the Vale: [last words] The Sword of the Vale must not be moved. If the Sword of the Vale is moved once more, the Dragon Force will be disturbed, and that could destroy our entire world... which means the castle should never be moved again. [dies]
- Victini: Tini? Tini?
- [Ash wakes up after seeing Victini's vision]
- Ash: Ah.
- Iris: Ash.
- Axew: Xew.
- Cilan: You're awake.
- Pikachu: Pikapi!
- Iris: Thank goodness.
- Ash: Where am I?
- Cilan: In the castle store room.
- Juanita: Ash, please, forgive me.
- Carlita: Forgive my brother.
- Ash: Huh? Ah. He shouldn't have moved the castle.
- Juanita and Carlita: Huh?
- Ash: If the castle's moved, the Dragon Force will be disturbed and it will destroy the world.
- Juanita: What did you say?
- Ash: Victini just told me so. The castle was moved to the top of the mountain to keep the disturbance of the Dragon Force from getting out of control.
- Carlita: It can't be.
- Cilan: So, what do we do?
- Iris: The other great Dragon Pokémon.
- Cilan: Beneath the castle.
- Juanita: Hmm.
- Damon: Anger?
- [Iris, Axew, Cilan, Carlita, Juanita and Mannes arrive]
- Juanita: Damon, the Vale is in deep trouble.
- Mannes: The Dragon Force is out of control.
- Damon: It can't be.
- Damon: Ash, you can't give up. Because you've been chosen by the great Dragon Pokémon.
- Ash: Me, give up? No way.
- [Last lines]
- [Damon grunts and falls to his knees]
- Carlita: Damon, what...
- Damon: Everyone, please, forgive me.
- [Damon smiles]