This is a list of episodes in Pokémon: Adventures on the Orange Islands, the second season of the Pokémon animated series (ポケットモンスター Poketto Monsutā, Pocket Monsters), continuing the adventures of series protagonist Ash Ketchum as he travels to the Orange Islands with Misty, Pikachu, and Tracey.
A Scare in the AirEdit
The Lost LaprasEdit
Fit to be TideEdit
The Crystal OnixEdit
In the PinkEdit
- Meowth: Look, that thing is pink, too!
- Jessie & James: [happily] Ah!
- Jessie: Imagine, a pink Jigglypuff!
- James: [frowning] Hey, wait a minute, aren't Jigglypuffs always pink?
- Jessie: [frowning] Yes, they are.
- Jessie: What we need is a Pokémon who can lick 'em all! [throws a Pokéball] This looks like the perfect job for... Lickitung!
- [Licktung comes out]
- Lickitung: Licki!
- James: Look! A pink Lickitung! [gets hit by Jessie's paper fan]
- Jessie: James! Lickitung has always been pink!
- Meowth: [To James] Any more of that, and you'll be turning pink!
- Ash: The professor sure has a lot of Muk on his hands.
- [Team Rocket are beating up an agitated Nidoking]
- Officer Jenny: Hey! Who do you think you are, coming here and causing trouble?!
- Jessie: Did she say...
- James: Trouble?
- [Jessie and James are suddenly in pink Tauros and Gengar costumes]
- Jessie: I think you'd better prepare for trouble!
- James: I'm in the pink, so make it double!
- Ash: [grabs Tracey's sketchbook] Let me see.
- Tracey: Hey!
- Ash: [sees a sketch of Officer Jenny] Aw...
- Tracey: Well, like you know, I can't just watch Pokémon all the time. [laughs]
Bye Bye PsyduckEdit
The Joy of PokémonEdit
A Shipful of ShiversEdit
Tracey Gets BuggedEdit
A Way Off Day OffEdit
The Mandarin Miss MatchEdit
Wherefore Are Thou, Pokémon?Edit
Get Along, Little PokémonEdit
Misty Meets Her MatchEdit
Bound for TroubleEdit
The Pokémon Water WarEdit
Pokémon Food FightEdit
Pokémon Double TroubleEdit
- Jessie: I don't care if you're in the Orange Crew or Grapefruit League! James, launch an all-out smog attack immediately!
- James: Roger!
- Weezing: Weezing! Wee! Wee! Wee!
- Luana: Alakazam, use Phsychic attack! Shut that robot's mouth!
- Alakazam: Alakazam!
- Jessie: James, what's going on?
- James: Meowth, do something!
- Jessie: Get us out of here!
- Meowth: I can't! Our Rhydon's off!
- Team Rocket: Team Rocket's blasting off again!
- All: Good afternoon.
- Launa: Chilton, would you kindly prepare for a deluxe suite for my guests, please?
- Sheldon: Right away, ma'am.
- Misty: Our own deluxe suite. Now that's sweet!
- Togepi: Togepi!
- [all Pokémon are jumping on one leg while other trainer has Raichu, Wartortle, Machop, Sandslash, Electabuzz, and Poliwhirl]
- Tracy: The trainers must come here... so their Pokémon can get into shape.
- Misty: A gym at the gym.
- Ash: Well, in that case, we'll be able to ease this match, 1, 2, 3!
- Pikachu: Pi! Chu!
The Wacky WatcherEdit
The Stun Spore DetourEdit
- Ash Ketchum: Well, at least he got cooled off.
- Pikachu: Pika! Pika!
- Ash: Hey, Tracy, do you think you could help me with my training, now? Kinda get off to a rocky star. Aah!
- Pikachu: Pika! Pika! Pikachu! Pika! Pikachu!
- Misty: Oh, hi, Pikachu.
- Pikachu: Pi.
- Misty: I thought you and Ash were gonna go down to the beach to do a little training!
- Pikachu: Pikachu! Pika! Pika! Pika! Pi!
- Misty: Did something happen to Ash?
- Ash: Not us!
- Misty: Hmm?
- Ash: It's not us!
- Misty: What got you?
- Tracy: We both fell into a Vileplume's head.
- Misty: [gasping] You breathed in stun spore!
- Ash Ketchum: Kid, move.
- Misty: Oh, no!
- Pikachu: Pikachu.