television anime season
This is a list of episodes in Pokémon: Black and White Adventures in Unova, the sixteenth season of the Pokémon animated series
Beauties Battling for Pride and Prestige!Edit
A Surface to Air Tag Battle Team!Edit
A Village Homecoming!Edit
Drayden Versus Iris: Past, Present, and Future!Edit
Team Eevee and the Pokémon Rescue Squad!Edit
Curtain Up, Unova League!Edit
Mission: Defeat Your Rival!Edit
Lost at the League!Edit
Strong Strategy Steals the Show!Edit
Cameron's Secret Weapon!Edit
- Ash: So that's what it is! Your secret weapon is Hydreigon!
- Cameron: Of course it is. That's why its my secret weapon!
- Cameron: No Hydreigon!
- Cameron: When it comes to teammates Samurrott and I are numero uno.
- Cameron: Riolu are you alright? Hey whats going on?
- Iris: Riolu evolved into Lucario!
A Unova League Evolution!Edit
- Cameron: Okay Lucario stop Snivy cold by showing some of that new power, USE AURA SPHERE!!
- Virgil: What did he say?
- Cameron: DO IT!
- Cameron: No way! Not done yet, LUCARIO!!!
- Cameron: Ah who cares about match ups? Okay Lucario force palm!
- Virgil: FLareon double team!
- Cameron: Now what do we do?!!
- Virgil: Flamethrower!
- Virgil: Flareon Fire Blast!!!
- Cameron: There's no doubt that team eevee is strong but you won't beat me next time!
New Places... Familiar Faces!Edit
The Name's N!Edit
There's a New Gym Leader in Town!Edit
Team Plasma's Pokémon Power Plot!Edit
The Light of Floccesy Ranch!Edit
The Pokémon Harbor Patrol!Edit
The Fires of a Red-Hot Reunion!Edit
- [Ash has just contacted Professor Oak on the computer at the Pokemon Center and explains his request]
- Professor Oak: Sorry to keep you waiting, Ash. Charizard just arrived from Charicific Valley and I have Charizard's Poke-ball right here!
- Ash: Great! Thanks for all your help, Professor.
- Pikachu: Pika-Pika!
- Professor Oak: Which Pokemon are you going to exchange?
- Ash: I'm going to send Unfezant.
- Professor Oak: Good! Smart choice! Swellow and Staraptor will be thrilled with a new friend. Another Flying-type Pokemon will allow them to have battle races at super speed!
- Ash: Awesome! Sounds like a lot of fun!
- Pikachu: Pika! [Agreed!]
- Professor Oak: Let's begin the exchange!
- Ash: [places Unfezant's Poke-ball into the transporter] Unfezant, you're going to make new friends. [Seconds later, the exchange is made and Charizard's Poke-ball has arrived. As Ash picks it up, Professor Oak also receives Unfezant on his end as well.] I got it safe and sound!
- Professor Oak: Great and Unfezant is right here!
- [As soon as Charizard comes out of the Poke-ball, Charizard lets in a loud roar. Oh yeah, he's back everyone!]
- Ash: Charizard, it's so good to see you!
- [Pikachu greets his old friend back and hops onto Charizard's shoulder. Charizard gives the thumbs up signalling he's fine as well]
- Cilan: So that's Charizard. I've never seen one in person.
- N: I can just sense its incredibly rich history.
- Iris: It is a bit strange. I was sure that Dragon Rush would have done more. After all, Charizard is a Dragon-type Pokemon.
- Ash: Huh?
- Cilan: Huh?
- Pikachu: Pika? [Huh?]
- Charizard: Raw?! [You're joking, right?!]
- Dragonite: Gr? [Really?]
- [N snickers at this comment]
- Iris: Did I say something funny?
- Ash: The thing is Charizard isn't a Dragon-type.
- Iris: But I saw Charizard use Dragon Tail and flying around and everything! It sure looks like a Dragon-type to me!
- Ash: Look. [brings up his Unova Pokedex]
- Unova Pokedex: Charizard, the Flame Pokémon. Charizard is a Flying and Fire type. When competing in intense battles, Charizard's flame becomes more intense as well.
- Iris: NO! And here I was hoping to catch a Charizard and raise it too! [Axew laughs at her for that embarrassment]
Team Plasma's Pokémon Manipulation!Edit
Secrets From Out of the Fog!Edit
Meowth, Colress and Team Rivalry!Edit
Ash and N: A Clash of Ideals! !Edit
Team Plasma and the Awakening Ceremony!Edit
What Lies Beyond Truth and Ideals!Edit
Farewell, Unova! Setting Sail for New Adventures!Edit
Danger, Sweet as Honey!Edit
Cilan and the Case of the Purrloin Witness !Edit
Crowning the Scalchop King!Edit
The Island of Illusions!Edit
To Catch a Rotom!Edit
The Pirates of Decolore!Edit
Butterfree and Me!Edit
The Path That Leads to Goodbye!Edit
- Ash: If Axew hadn't gotten in the way, I would've been able to catch that Dunsparce!
- Iris: WHAT, you're blaming Axew?! For your information, it was all your fault for starting a battle without making a plan FIRST!
- Ash: That's because it wouldn've gotten away by THEN! Uh-oh.
- Iris: You're not just a little kid, ASH KETCHUM, you're a BIG BABY!!!
- Ash: What did you throw that at me for?
- Iris: YOU'RE A LITTLE KID!!! No wait, you're a HUGE BABY!!!!
- Ash: I wouldn't talk if I were you, YOU LOSE YOUR GRIP FOR NO REASON AT ALL!
- Iris: BAD BERRIES ARE a GOOD REASON!!
- Cilan: Now, let's all just calm down.
- Ash and Iris: WHY DON'T YOU BUTT OUT OF THIS?!
- Iris: I HAD JUST ABOUT ALL I CAN TAKE TRAVELING WITH YOU! I'M OUTTA HERE!
- Ash: THAT'S FINE WITH ME!
- Ash: SHE SAID THAT WE'RE THROUGH! THAT'S THAT!!!
Searching for a Wish!Edit
Capacia Island UFO!Edit
- James: Small group of people? We're a small group.
- Jessie: Well if you mean us, why didn't it have any affect?!
- Meowth: [still brainwashed by the Beheeyem] I'm afraid idiots are hard to hypnotize.
- [Ash, Pikachu, Jessie and James are stunned by the response]
- Ash, Jessie and James: IDIOTS?!?! GRRRR....
- [The Beheeyem are scared and take back the insult]
- Meowth: One second. What were we attempted to convey to all of you is that gifted people are hard to hypnotize.
- Jessie: I see. So you're implying we're geniuses?
The Journalist from Another Region!Edit
Mystery on a Deserted Island!Edit
A Pokémon of a Different Color!Edit
- [As Alexa leaves for her work on her report, a familiar voice is heard and a figure is walking by. It's Clair, the Dragon-type Gym Leader from Blackthorn City, Johto.]
- Clair: Dragonite, where are you? Please come out here!
- [Both Ash and Pikachu are shocked and immediately recognize her]
- Ash: Is that you? Wow, Clair, it is you!
- Clair: I can't believe it, it's Ash!
- Ash: Right! That's so cool that you still remember me!
- Clair: Well, how could I forget? I owe you for stopping my Dragonite when it was on a tear using Outrage. [a flashback is shown of how Ash and Clair teamed up to stop the rampaging Dragonite] You really helped us get out of a jam, Pikachu. Thanks.
Celebrating the Hero's Comet!Edit
Go, Go Gogoat!Edit
Team Rocket's Shocking Recruit!Edit
Survival of the Striaton Gym!Edit
Best Wishes Until We Meet Again!Edit
The Dream Continues!Edit
- Ash: [As soon as Unfezant, Leavanny, Palpitoad, Boldore and Krookodile arrive, he sends out the remaining members of the Unova team] Come on out, gang! [Charizard, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy and Oshawott appear and begin meet and greet with Pikachu and the rest of the Unova team.] Everyone, Unova was great. Thanks alot. [The crew responds with their version of "You're welcome!"] All of you battled hard in the Unova League. You're the best! [The crew responds postively, even though Charizard rejoined Ash after the Unova League] We may not have gotten first place but our journey together made us a whole lot stronger and that's what really counts. [Note: Most of the Unova Pokemon Ash had were not fully evolved or were too weak and they clearly need more work.]