This is a list of episodes in Pokémon: Advanced, the sixth season of the Pokémon animated series (ポケットモンスター Poketto Monsutā?, Pocket Monsters), covering the Hoenn Region where the protagonist Ash Ketchum went on to further adventures and meets new friends along the way to the Hoenn League. In Japan, this began the Pocket Monsters: Advanced Generation (ポケットモンスター アドバンスジェネレーション Poketto Monsutā Adobansu Jenerēshon?) series. Misty and Brock leave Ash's side. Ash meets a new friend named May, who participates in contests, and her brother Max. Brock returns and the four travel together through the Hoenn region.
Get the Show on the Road!Edit
- May: But just between you and I, what I'm more interested in is traveling and seeing new places. [screams as she goes down a hill after being scared by a Duskull] I guess I... shoulda worn a... [crashes into a tree] helmet.
A Ruin with a ViewEdit
There's No Place Like HoennEdit
- May: Torchic, use Amber!
- Torchic: [confused] Tor?
- Max: You mean Ember.
- May: Oops, I mean Ember!
You Never Can TaillowEdit
- [Ash, Max and May are having lunch, only to realize they don't have any food]
- Ash: You mean...
- Max: There's...
- May: No lunch?!
- [in Ash's backpack, Pikachu finds his empty can of Pokémon food]
- May: You're one professional traveler, Ash. I'm surprised you'd forget something like our food.
- Max: She has a point.
- Ash: [shocked] All right, guess I messed up.
In the Knicker of TimeEdit
- May: [referring to Nicholai] Ahh! That Zigzagoon disguised itself as a human!
- Max: Would you like to take another whack at that, sis; that really is a human!!
- May: I didn't know Zigzagoon could evolve into humans.
- Max: [exasperated] Are we really related?!
A Poached EgoEdit
Tree's A CrowdEdit
A Tail with a TwistEdit
- Max: I don't think it's about the food.
- Brock: You're right. Treecko are tree climber Pokémon. Plus, they're pretty shy so it's more comfortable up there.
- Everyone: Who's that Pokémon? It's Gligar!
Taming of the ShroomishEdit
You Said a Mouthful!Edit
- [after Taillow and Treecko lost to Pelliper]
- Max: NO! Not Fire attacks too?
- Brock: That Pelipper is full of surprises, huh!
- May: Um, Max, I thought that you said that Pelipper can only use Flying and Water attacks, Sounds like you need to study a little more!
- Max: That's all it CAN use. I don't get it, What's the deal with this Pelipper, this is NOT supposed to be happening?
A Bite to RememberEdit
- James: We'll reset with the controls for something else!
- Meowth: One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Sun! Sun! Sun! Sun!
- Max: Aah! Heard you evolved into a Sunflora? But that's not possible!
- Jessie: Oh, sure. If that's what they all told Albert Einstein before they met the light bulb I guess he showed them what's not possible to team.
- Max: Edison invented the light bulb!
- Jessie: He certainly did.
The Lotad LowdownEdit
All Things Bright and Beautifly!Edit
- Jessie: Do this right Seviper, now go use Sacred Fire!
- [Seviper does nothing.]
- Meowth: Uh oh...
- James: I'm not sure Seviper knows how to use that attack...
- Jessie: Well, come on! Use Sacred Fire! What are you waiting for?
All in a Day's WurmpleEdit
- Team Rocket: Prepare for trouble now that we are united! Make it double because you weren't invited!
- May: Hey! Look, there's Wurmple! Wait! Here I come!
- Jessie: How dare you run off when we weren't completely finished!
- James: I'll have you know with poor old hearts and souls into that motto and every time we....
- Meowth: Save it, James. Let's just go grab that Wurmple before shes does!
- Team Rocket: Good idea!
- May: [jumps up] Yeah! We did it! Alright!
Gonna Rule the School!Edit
- Greg: Go, Sneasel!
The Winner by a NosepassEdit
Stairway to DevonEdit
On Wingull and a PrayerEdit
- Mr. Briney: Team Aqua! Give Peeko back to me now! The oceans tie the world together! You will never get away from me!
- Aqua Member: Heh! Oh please! Spare me the dramatics!
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble, or you'll walk the plank!
- James: Make it double, or your boat will sink!
- Jessie: That doesn't rhyme!
- Jessie: To protect the world from devastation!
- James: To unite all peoples within our nation!
- Jessie: To denounce the evils of truth and love!
- James: To extend our reach to the stars above!
- Jessie: Jessie!
- James: James!
- Jessie: Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
- James: Surrender now or prepare to fight, fight, fight!
- Meowth: Meowth, that's right!
- James: [referring to the Sharpedo] Is it possible they're all smiling at us?
- Meowth: Well, if they are smilin' it's probably because they're lookin' at the next meal they're gonna devour!
- James: So how come you didn't see the Sharpedo coming!
- Seviper: Seviper!
- All: Who's that Pokémon? It's Igglybuff!
- Igglybuff: Iggly!
Brave the WaveEdit
- Ash: [quoting Brawly] Totally gnarly with some really wicked wavage?
- Max: Anyone here speak that language?
- Brawly: Hey! Who are you, crazy dudes anyway?!
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble all you dudes and dudettes!
- James: Make it double...
- Meowth: Enough! You already got that part out!
Which Wurmple is Which?Edit
- May: Well my Wurmple is a lot smarter than yours.
- Jessie: My Wurmple's attending night school to get its PhD!
A Hole Lotta TroubleEdit
- May: Wow, this cave seems to go on forever...
- Max: Yeah, kinda like you do sometimes...
- May: And you were calling me the heavy one.
- Jessie: I heard that! Don't just sit there, push me!
- May: Good grief! [pulls Jessie by the legs]
- Jessie: I said push, don't pull me!
- Brock: Oh, no! I don't believe it!
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble from the depths of the earth!
- James: And make it double for all the trouble it's worth!
- Max: And they still insist on doing their motto?
- May: Pretty pathetic, isn't it?
- Team Rocket: The shame.
A Corphish out of WaterEdit
- [Ash, Pikachu and Corphish are asleep on the same bed]
- Ash: Yeah... Go Corphish. Crabhammer now...
- Corphish: [bonks its owner] Phish... Cor.
- Ash: Great. Good job Corphish. That was... super effective...
A Mudkip MissionEdit
- Swampy: What?! Me?! A monster?!
- Ash: A talking monster!
- Max: Yoo-hoo! It's a person!
- Old Man Swamp: Why just call me "Swampy", or "Old Man Swamp"!
- Ash: Old Man Swamp. Been in these parts a long time, have you, Swampy? Old Man Swamp.
- Old Man Swamp: Hey kid, you don't know me that well.
- Old Man Swamp: What's this? My can!
Turning Over a NuzleafEdit
- Jessie: We'll just take Pikachu and the Nuzleaf and be on our way!
A Three Team SchemeEdit
Seeing is BelievingEdit
- Birch: What's up with Lotad?
- Brock: That Lotad, it's kind of a daydreamer, Professor.
- May: Brock, is the Professor really playing with all the Pokémon he's studying?
- Brock: It's his way of talking to the Pokémon at their own level.
- [Jessie's Dustox is covered by a sheet while Meowth feebly imitates a Beautifly in costume]
- Jessie: Meowth! Do ya mind telling me what you're doing?!
- Meowth: I'm a Beau-ti-fly, I ain't never heard a' Meowth!
- Jessie: I didn't get a Beautifly. I got a Dustox.
- Prof. Birch: Yes! Your Pokémon was a Cascoon, so the only thing that could've evolved into was a Dustox!
Ready, Willing and SableyeEdit
A Meditite FightEdit
Just One of the GeysersEdit
- All: Huh?
- Team Rocket: Prepare for trouble from up on the ridge! And make it double, 'cause we've raided the fridge! To protect the world from devonstation! To unite all peoples within our nation! To denounce the evils of a yummy pear! To extend out reach to a chocolate éclair! Jessie! James! Team Rocket blasts off with all the four food groups! And believe it or not, that includes much of all soups! Oy, gevalt! Wobbuffet!
- All: Team Rocket!
- Ash: Team Rocket!
- Max: I can't believe you were just a nice old couple!
Now That's Flower Power!Edit
- All: Who's that Pokémon? It's Dragonite!
- Jessie: Prepare for trouble as we reel 'em in!
- James: Make it double we win!
- Brock: You again?!
- Team Rocket: To protect the world from devonstation! To unite all peoples within our nation! To denounce the evils of truth and love! To extend our reach to the stars above! Jessie! James! Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light! Surrender now or prepare to fight, fight, fight! Meowth, that's right! Wobbuffet!
Having a Wailord of a TimeEdit
- Fantasy Max: Congratulations, May! Your Torchic evolved into Combusken!
- Fantasy May: Who are you kidding?! Do you think I'm some kind of idiot?! What have you to done with my Torhic?!
- Ash: That plan...
- Max: You're right, she'll see right through that one.
- May: Did something happen to my Torchic, Max? Tell me right now! come on. Out with it!
- May: You'd better tell me what's going on here, Ash Ketchum!
- Max: Sorry Ash, she got away from me.
Win, Lose or Drew!Edit
The Spheal of ApprovalEdit
Jump for Joy!Edit
A Different Kind of Misty!Edit
- Jessie: We can do this the easy way or the hard way.
- Alyssa: How about no way. Magnemite, Thunderbolt!
- Magnemite: Magnemite!
- Alyssa: It didn't work.
- Magnemite: Magnemite.
- Jessie: You're wasting your wovage.
- James: We've shielded ourselves from all electrical hijynx!
- Meowth: Now, let's have it show our hand!
- Magnemite: Magnemite!
- Team Rocket: While these date arms length!
- Alyssa: Magnemite!
- Pikachu: Pika!
- Thatcher: Oh no!
- Jessie: Looks like we have the stone and a lighter!
- James: Guess we'll get glowing!
- Team Rocket: Time to fly!
- Ash Ketchum: Hey, you get back here!
- Jessie: Sorry. We can't hear you!
- James: But you haven't heard the last of us!
- Brock: They're getting away, and this fog is covering their escape!
- May: It will be impossible to follow 'em!
A Poké-Block PartyEdit
- All: 1, 2, 3, and 4, and 5, 6, 7, and 8, 9, and 10! We did it!
- Jessie: We got Pikachu and Whismur!