This is a list of episodes in Pokémon Master Journeys: The Series, the twenty-fourth season of the Pokémon animated series (ポケットモンスター Poketto Monsutā?, Pocket Monsters), covering the adventures of series protagonist Ash Ketchum and his new travelling companion Goh as they travel around the Pokémon world, based at the Cerise Research Laboratory in Vermilion City in the Kanto region.
To Train, or Not to Train!Edit
A Pinch of This, a Pinch of That!Edit
Trials of a Budding Master!Edit
How Are You Gonna Keep 'Em Off of the Farm?Edit
Healing the Healer!Edit
Sobble Spies a Stealthy Strategy!Edit
The Tale of You and Glimwood Tangle!Edit
Searching for Chivalry!Edit
Memories of a Warming Kindness!Edit
A Rollicking Roll…Edit
Eyes on the Goal!Edit
When a House is Not a Home!Edit
- Goh: [quietly] Okay, Pokéball go. [taps Grookey with the Pokéball to catch it only to fail]
- Goh's Rotom Phone: It does not belong to you! Don't be a thief!
- Goh: A thief?!
- Ash: So that means someone else had caught that Grookey before you did.
- Goh: [disappointed] Yeah, you're right. Bummer...
- Goh: [whips out his Pokéball] Grookey, let's go!
- Jessie: I call first dibs on you! [throws Rocket ball at Grookey]
- Goh: Pokéball, go!
- [As both Pokéballs fly to Grookey, it swats the Rocket ball back to Jessie hitting her in the face, before catching itself into Goh's]
- Grookey: Grookey! [Allow me!] [catches itself sucessfully]
- [Note: Many fans often claim that "Ash should have gotten Grookey because it is tradition that Ash catches at least one starter per series and that Grookey has the same personality as him." However, had Grookey been caught by Ash, it can be universally hated by fans for being a Rowlet ripoff (comic relief and using a special gimmick), a Bulbasaur ripoff (similar to Torterra and Snivy), a Bayleef ripoff if it only remained in its midstage or a Sceptile ripoff if it is intended to be the main ace. Also, because Ash is an official region Champion, had the writers continued giving Ash more starters, it will be seen as a permanent downgrade in Ash's skills. This is why the writers gave Goh all three Galar starters similar to Ash owning all three starters from Kanto, Johto and Unova.]
Beyond Chivalry… Aiming to be a Leek Master!Edit
Searching for Service with a Smile!Edit
Not Too Close for Comfort!Edit
On Land, In the Sea, and to the Future!Edit
Thrash of the Titans!Edit
- [Note: This episode is to apologize to fans for not letting Ash battle in the Opelucid Gym and for failing to evolve Iris' Axew in the Black and White series]
- [As the episode begins, Ash receives a letter from someone...]
- Ash: A letter for me?
- Goh: [nods his head] It says it's from Unova.
- Ash: From Unova? [Sirfetch'd cuts open the letter for Ash with his leek]
- Ash: Awesome! Thanks Sirfetch'd! [as he opens the letter] Wow, it's from Iris, buddy!
- Pikachu: Pika? [Really?]
- Goh: Who's that?
- Ash: She's a travel buddy from when I traveled in Unova. [flashback reveals Ash, Iris and Cilan alongside Pikachu, Axew and Pansage] She's on a journey to become a Dragon Master. It says she wants an official battle with me.
- Pikachu: Pikachu. [That's great.]
- Ash: She recently entered the World Coronation series and is already in the Great Class.
- [At the Opelucid Gym...]
- Ash: We haven't seen the Opelucid Gym in forever!
- [an Axew walks by]
- Ash: An Axew? Maybe it's Iris' Axew!
- Pikachu: Pikachu. [She' got to be nearby.]
- Drayden: Oh? Welcome, young Ash. [he picks up the Axew]
- Ash: Drayden! Is that Iris' Axew?
- Drayden: No, this little one happens to be my partner. [Really? The writers do realize that Drayden has a Haxorus in the Black and White anime, right?]
- [As the lights in the Opelucid Gym turn on, courtesy of Emolga, Iris appears in her Champion outfit from the Black 2 and White 2 games]
- Iris: I've been waiting for you, Ash!
- Ash: Hey, Iris! What's with the getup?
- Iris: [giggles and spins around in a circle] Pretty nice, huh?
- Drayden: Iris is presently the strongest trainer in Unova. In other words, she holds the title of reigning Champion. [Since Iris is confirmed to be Champion by defeating Alder, it appears to also confirm that Trip failed his goal of defeating Alder. It's also confirmed that Virgil, the winner of the Unova League Conference, did not succeed in becoming Unova Champion as well.]
- Drayden: Following her journeys with Ash, Iris fought Dragon type trainers and Gym Leaders and met many Dragon types, learning all the time. By trusting in her Pokémon, she climbed to the position of Champion.
- [Iris recalls her Dragonite]
- Iris: Oh, we lost our rhythm completely, didn't we? We must get our hearts in sync and become one with each other! Yeah, no more kid gloves! [she summons her...Haxorus?!]
- Haxorus: Haxorus! [Get ready to rumble!]
- Iris: It's Haxorus!
- Ash: Iris, is that Haxorus the fully evolved form of Axew I met?
- Iris: That's right! And now it's my strongest partner! [Note: The reason Iris' Axew had to become Haxorus is because fans did not approve of the writer's decision of having Axew being kept in his base state throughout the Black and White series and making Axew get lost in the Unova League]
Under Color of Darkness!Edit
Sleuths for Truth!Edit
Advice to Goh!Edit
- [A wild Onix that Goh is trying to catch is about to attack both Ash and Goh, when...]
- Gary Oak: Blastoise, Hydro Pump!
- [Blastoise complies scaring away the Onix with Hydro Pump]
- Goh: Somebody saved us.
- Ash: Wait, that Blastoise...
- Gary Oak: [stepping out from behind his Kanto starter] I was wondering who it was and it turns out to be Ashy-boy. [Note: HURRAY! NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN, GARY OAK! The fans sure missed you since you last appeared in Diamond and Pearl]
- Ash: Gary!
- Gary Oak: [gives Ash a friendly chuckle] I just said that for old time's sake. It's been a long time, Ash. Pikachu.
- Ash: Uh-huh. It sure has.
- Pikachu: Pikachu! [Long time, no see, Gary.]
- Ash: But what are you doing here? You were doing Pokémon research in the Sinnoh region, right?
- Gary Oak: [recalls his Blastoise] Those days are over. Now I'm on a long journey researching Pokémon all over the world. And in the middle of it, I came up with the goal that's brought me to Kanto.
- Ash: Wait, but what goal? [Gary walks over to Goh]
- Gary Oak: But first, aren't you going to introduce us?
- Ash: Oh, sorry. He's a research fellow at the Cerise Laboratory like me.
Take My Thief! Please!Edit
Leaping Toward the Dream!Edit
Everybody's Doing the Underground Shuffle!Edit
Grabbing the Brass Ring!Edit
A Midsummer Night's Light!Edit
All Out, All of the Time!Edit
Ultra Exciting from the Shocking Start!Edit
- [Ash and Volkner are walking towards the battle area, but first some catching up to do]
- Volkner: I'm glad that I get the chance to battle with you again. [a flashback of Ash's match with Volkner in a Gym battle is shown]
- Ash: So am I, Volkner!
- Volkner: [notices Ash's Z-ring] Isn't that a Z-ring from the Alola region? And isn't that an Electrium-Z inside?
- Ash: Oh this? It's a Z-Crystal made just for Pikachu and me.
- Volkner: Just for Pikachu and you?
- Pikachu: Pika! [You got it!]
- Volkner: I think your stormy winds might even shake things up in the covenant Master Class.
- Ash: The Master Class?
- Volkner: Yes. Cynthia, Sinnoh's Champion, is listed among their members.
- Ash: Cynthia, really? [Sure enough, Cynthia, Leon, and Raihan were revealed to be watching Ash's match against Volkner while Bea is meditating, thinking she's better than everyone. Ash will prove her wrong soon enough.......]
Night and Day, You are the Ones!Edit
Trial on a Golden Scale!Edit
Mad About Blue!Edit
The Sweet Taste of Battle!Edit
Star Night, Star Flight!Edit
- [Pikachu notices a familiar looking figure. He runs toward the person in excitement]
- Ash: What is it, buddy?
- [Pikachu immediately jumps into the air and gets caught by none other than...Cynthia! Nice Sinjoh ruins event reference.]
- Cynthia: It's Pikachu!
- Ash: It's you! Hi, Cynthia!
- Cynthia: Ash? It's been a long time! I've never thought I meet you here. You both look like you're doing really great!
- Pikachu: Pika Pika! [Thanks for checking up on us!]
- Cynthia: I heard that you entered the Pokémon World Coronation Series, that's so fantastic!
An Adventure of Mega Proportions!Edit
- [Note: This episode is to apologize to fans for not letting Ash get a Mega-evolved Pokémon in favor of Ash-Greninja and Generation VI Pokémon in the XY series. The tradition of giving Ash current generation only Pokémon to promote the current generation games has completely worn out its welcome.]
- Korrina: Here you go. [gives Ash a pair of gloves. One of them has a Keystone embedded in it.]
- Ash: It's a Mega glove!
- Pikachu: Pika. [Cool.]
- Goh: Wow, is that really a Keystone?
- Ash: Thank you, Korrina. [Both Korrina and Gurkin nod to Ash in gratitude]
- Korrina: Try it on for size.
Battle Three With Bea!Edit
A Battle of Mega Versus Max!Edit
- Ash: Alright, let's do this, Lucario! [readies his Keystone glove]
- Lucario: Raahh! [Now!]
- [Ash activates his Keystone]
- Ash: Our bond of friendship! Mega Evolve! [Fans are satisfied with Ash owning a Mega-evolved Pokémon. Now you know why the tradition of giving Ash current generation Pokémon to promote current generation games began to fall apart back in Generation VI.]