This is a list of episodes in Pokémon: Black and White, the fourteenth season of the Pokémon animated series (ポケットモンスター ベストウイッシュ Poketto Monsutā Besuto Uisshu?, Pocket Monsters: Best Wishes)
In the Shadow of Zekrom!Edit
Enter Iris and Axew!Edit
A Sandile Gusher of Change!Edit
The Battle Club and Tepig's Choice!Edit
Triple Leaders, Team Threats!Edit
- [Oshawott is eager to fight Pansage...by standing behind Pikachu and Ash]
- Ash: Oh man, here we go...
- Pikachu: Pika...[Really?]
- [Both Ash and Pikachu push Oshawott into the arena. You wanted to rumble, Oshawott, you got it!]
- Ash: Come on, Oshawott!
- Pikachu: Pikachu. [Get in there and fight.]
Dreams by the Yard Full!Edit
- Cress: Here Ash, this is for you!
- Chili: This badge is proof that you beat the Striaton Gym!
- Cilan: It's called the Trio Badge.
- [While waiting for Ash's Pokemon to recover at the Pokemon Center, Cilan wants to talk to Ash about tactics...]
- Cilan: Our battle today was a fruitful one. What struck me were the amazing pairing possibilities between trainer and Pokemon.
- Ash: Aww...come on...
- Cilan: There are things I'd like to ask you for future reference as a Pokemon Connoisseur, of course.
- Ash: Sure, fire away, Cilan.
- Cilan: [whips out his notebook and asks Ash at rapid pace and gets a little too close for comfort...] So how you do bring out a Pokemon's hidden zest in nature like you do? Also, won't you fill me in on that secret recipe of yours that allows you to turn type disadvantage into a win? Please, Ash, I'm dying to know!
- Ash: Uhhh...guess I never really thought about it. [Just then, the Pokemon Center chime rings in...whew]
Snivy Plays Hard to Catch!Edit
Saving Darmanitan from the Bell!Edit
- Cilan: You know what? You two are actually quite alike.
- Ash/Iris: [at the same time] WAIT!?! YOU THINK I ACT LIKE HER!?!/WAIT!?! YOU THINK I ACT LIKE HIM!?!
The Bloom Is on Axew!Edit
A Rival Battle for Club Champ!Edit
A Home for DwebbleEdit
Here Comes the Trubbish SquadEdit
Minccino–Neat and TidyEdit
A Night in the Nacrene City MuseumEdit
The Battle According to LenoraEdit
Rematch at the Nacrene GymEdit
Scraggy–Hatched to Be WildEdit
Sewaddle and Burgh in Pinwheel ForestEdit
A Connoisseur's Revenge!Edit
Dancing with the Ducklett Trio!Edit
The Lost World of Gothitelle!Edit
A Venipede StampedeEdit
Emolga the Irresistible!Edit
Emolga and the New Volt Switch!Edit
Scare at the Litwick Mansion!Edit
The Dragon Master's Path!Edit
Oshawott's Lost Scalchop!Edit
Cottonee in Love!Edit
A UFO for Elgyem!Edit
Ash and Trip's Third Battle!Edit
Facing Fear with Eyes Wide Open!Edit
Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster!Edit
Gotta Catch a Roggenrola!Edit
Where Did You Go, Audino?Edit
Archeops in the Modern World!Edit
A Fishing Connoisseur in a Fishy Competition!Edit
Movie Time! Zorua in 'The Legend of the Pokémon Knight!Edit
Reunion Battles in Nimbasa!Edit
- Burgundy: Ahhh...battling Ash would be like a flat glass of seltzer water. I want to bring Cilan to his knees to make him pay for what he did to me! And we're looking at a big bill!
- Cilan: [nervously] I can hardly wait!
- [Ash summons his Palpitoad into battle against Burgundy's Stoutland]
- Burgundy: Oh, did you do a Pokemon exchange? Whatever, your Pokemon has an unpleasant and muddy aroma.
- Ash: I didn't exchange a thing! I caught a Palpitoad, get it? This is our first battle together. I thought it as a good chance to see if we work together as a team.
- Burgundy: [checking her defeated Stoutland] Cher, Stoutland. Like the scent of a Lillipup soaked by the rain. [Focus on your current opponent next time, Burgundy, not your potential opponent!]
Cilan Versus Trip, Ash Versus Georgia!!Edit
The Club Battle Hearts of Fury: Emolga Versus Sawk!Edit
The Club Battle Finale: A Heroes Outcome!Edit
Meowth's Scrafty Tactics!Edit
Purrloin: Sweet or Sneaky?Edit
- Misha: You see, Purrloin is a guy. [Meowth and Oshawott scream in horror]