This is a list of episodes in Pokémon: Sun and Moon, the twenty-second season of the Pokémon animated series (ポケットモンスター Poketto Monsutā?, Pocket Monsters), covering the adventures of series protagonist Ash Ketchum as he travels to Alola and meets new friends.
Lillier and the Staff!Edit
A Haunted House for Everyone!Edit
Don't Ignore the Small Stufful!Edit
No Stone Unturned!Edit
Bright Lights, Big Changes!Edit
We Know Where You're Going, Eevee!Edit
Battling the Beast Within!Edit
- Lana: Attention, please! I'm happy to say that we have guests today!
- The rest of Lana's classmates and Pokemon: Huh?
- [As promised by the writers, Misty and Brock enter the classroom]
- Both Misty and Brock: Alola!
- Misty: Long time, no see!
- Brock: You look great!
Heart of Fire! Heart of Stone!Edit
That's Some Spicy Island Research!Edit
Showdown on Poni Island!Edit
Run, Heroes, Run!Edit
Memories in the Mist!Edit
A Grand Debut!Edit
Keeping Your Eyes on the Ball!Edit
Show Me the Metal!Edit
This Magik Moment!Edit
Beauty is Only Crystal Deep!Edit
The Dealer of Destruction!Edit
The Secret Princess!Edit
Drawn with the Wind!Edit
Aiming for the Top Floor!Edit
A High-Speed Awakening!Edit
The One That Didn't Get Away!Edit
A Recipe For Success!Edit
Spying For The Big Guy!Edit
A Fiery Training Camp Trick!Edit
Living on the Cutting Edge!Edit
- Samson Oak: And that also means "You-cario"!
A Timeless Encounter!Edit
Pikachu's Exciting Adventure!Edit
Chasing Memories, Creating Dreams!Edit
League Offenders and Defenders!Edit
Battle Royale 151!Edit
- Hiroki: Ready, everybody! I'll take you all on!
- Mudbray: Mudbray! [Bring it!]
- [Three oncoming attacks hit the two knocking them out in the process]
- Hiroki: [weakly] I am...I am...a champion...or not. [That's what happens when you goad your opponents into attacking you]
- Hala: And Mudbray is unable to continue!
The Battlefield of Truth and Love!Edit
Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Strategy!Edit
Battling on the Wing!Edit
The Road to the Semi-Finals!Edit
The Final Four!Edit
Getting Down to the Ire!Edit
The Wisdom Not To Run!Edit
Enter the Champion!!Edit
- [As Ash's Dusk Lycanroc catches its breath, Gladion's Midnight Lycanroc has fainted! You know what that means...]
- Professor Kukui: Lycanroc is unable to battle! So the winner is Ash! [HURRAY! YOU FINALLY WON AN OFFICIAL POKEMON LEAGUE! CONGRATULATIONS ASH!]
- [As Ash is staring in shock that he finally won a League, the crowd continues cheering him for his victory]
- Gladion: Time to wake up, my friend.
- Ash: Uh...what just happened?
- Gladion: [helping Midnight Lycanroc back onto its feet] You won. Congratulations champion. [proceeds to shake Ash's hand]
- Ash: Thanks Gladion. Great battle.
- [At the Team Rocket hideout, underneath the stadium]
- Jessie: [has a Malasada donut in her mouth and is horrified upon watching the results] You're kidding me! The twerp is champion?! And what about you, Mr. Fix-it?
- James: [wrapping up his work on the Bewear mech] Once this piece is bolted in, we're off!
A Full Battle Bounty!Edit
From Z to Shining Z!Edit
Dreams of the Sun and Moon!Edit
- Olivia: You know what? It sounds like you want to become a Kahuna, do you?
- Rotom Dex: Are you serious?! Your dream is to truly become a Kahuna?!
- Olivia: Getting to know what the world is like is a very important step. You'll have a broader perspective once you expand your horizons. The truth is, it will allow you to look at yourself and find ways you can improve. Right, Ash? [Ash is confused at this wisdom] As someone who came, all the way, to Alola to train, you already know that, don't you?
- Ash: I've got it! I've decided I want to go out and see the world! [Rotom Dex is confused] Pikachu, what do you say we go home? [Pikachu eagerly jumps onto Ash's shoulder] The world has more awesome things for us to see. There are tons more Pokemon out there! [Pikachu eagerly agrees to head into another new adventure.]