This is a list of episodes in Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl (advertised as Pokémon: Diamond and Pearl), aired in Japan as Pocket Monsters Diamond & Pearl (ポケットモンスター ダイヤモンド&パール Poketto Monsutā Daiyamondo & Pāru?), the tenth season of the Pokémon animated series, covering the adventures of Diamond and Pearl series protagonist Ash Ketchum as he travels Sinnoh with Dawn, Pikachu, and Brock.
Following A Maiden's Voyage!Edit
- Dawn: No need to worry, mom!
Two Degrees of Separation!Edit
- Giovanni: Though your plans won't buy me a cup of coffee, I have wanted to set up shop there. Do your best.
- Jessie: Don't we always?
- Giovanni: That's what I'm afraid of!
- Dawn: [Angry with Pikachu, after Pikachu accidentally roasts her bike with its thunderbolt] WELL, THANKS A LOT! I'M DEFINITELY GONNA CATCH YOU AFTER THAT!
When Pokémon Worlds Collide!Edit
Dawn of a New Era!Edit
Gettin' Twiggy With It!Edit
Different Strokes for Different Blokes!Edit
- Paul: "Lame-o's."
Like It or Lup It!Edit
- Jessie: Sometimes air is as good as food.
- James: Especially when you haven't been breathing much...
Setting the World on it's Buneary!Edit
- Ash: Ready Pikachu?
- Pikachu: Pika! [Oh yes!] Pikachu! [Let's do this!]
- Buneary: [starts behaving oddly by blushing and covering her face with her fluff] Buneary...Buneary...Buneary! [Oh my, oh please, why do you want to fight me? WHY?!]
- Pikachu: Pika? [What's wrong?]
- Ash: What's going on?
- Dawn: Buneary has got a crush on Pikachu! [Bonsly and Aipom agree with Dawn]
- Ash: Oh man, how do we battle with this going on?
- Buneary: [walks up to Pikachu still covering her face with her fluff] Buneary...Bun, Buneary. [I can do this. Come on Buneary...] [sees Pikachu and covers her face again!] Bunearyyyyy! [I can't do it!]
Not On My Watch Ya Don't!Edit
Mounting a Coordinator Assault!Edit
Arrival of a Rival!Edit
A Staravia is Born!Edit
- Meowth: So, here's the deal. Your wish is my command.
- Meowth: You wanna fly? Fly. Wheeeee.
- Rosebay: [about Team Rocket] They sure are loud...
Leave It To Brocko!Edit
Shapes of Things To Come!Edit
A Gruff Act To Follow! (Zugaidos VS Pikachu!!)Edit
- [at the beginning of the episode...]
- Paul: (chuckles)
- Ash: What's so funny?
- Paul: That you want me to watch you lose.
- Ash: (enraged) What?!
- (Dawn and Pikachu break up the fight)
- Dawn: Alright, time out!
- Pikachu: [at the same time] Pika, pika!
- Dawn: (to Paul) You already battled Ash once (Different Strokes for Different Blokes). Why not stay and watch?
- Paul: (glares at her blankly) Hmph.
- Dawn: Wha-what's wrong?
- Paul: 'What's wrong'? Who are you?
- (the background changes to a volcano erupting with an angry Dawn)
- Dawn: Excuse ME, your rudeness, but we've met once before! The name's Dawn!
- Paul: (beat) Don't remember.
- (the background changes to the sun splitting into quarters with Dawn very angry, turning bright red and having huge glowing red eyes)
- Dawn: YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY, DON'T YA?!!
- Brock: (runs in and restrains Dawn, preventing her from attacking Paul) Alright, come on, Dawn! Calm down!
- Dawn: (at the same time) Listen, mister! You nasty, insulting, spoiled brat! Apologize!
Wild in the Streets!Edit
- [Roark comes in, checking on Ash's training progress. And perfect timing too, cause Ash and his Pokemon are taking break as well]
- Roark: You are working hard.
- Ash: Hey Roark!
- Roark: Rock as far the eye can see. It is a great way of you to get ready for another battle in my gym.
- Ash: And you can be sure we are working super hard!
- Roark: Just don't work too hard. You simply figure out a strategy that suits you and your Pokemon as well.
- Ash: [a bit confused on Roark's wisdom, but Ash does get it, thankfully] Okay, but I was just thinking about the way you fought Paul.
- Roark: Hang on a sec, this has been eating at me since our last battle. Just who is it you're trying to beat anyway?
- Ash: Oh that! Uhhh...
- Roark: Right. It's understandable that you'd be concerned about Paul. But it's not Paul you're going to be battling with, it's me, right? [This is the reason why Ash screwed up his first battle against Roark. Ash needs to focus on the battle, not on pleasing a rival.]
- Ash: Yeah, I hear you.
O'er The Rampardos We Watched!Edit
- Roark: Ash, in between battles, I don't sit around and read comic books. I've been training with Onix just as hard as ever. You may have dodged Double Edge, but there's a lot more to deal with than that in this gym. Onix, use Stealth Rock!
- [Roark recalls his defeated Onix. Ash does not sit around and do nothing, either.]
- Roark: You were great Onix. Thanks, now take a nice long rest. That was quite an impressive move you just made. You blew back all that debris and pulverized Onix's Stealth Rock at the same time. And I don't need to tell you how difficult it is to cause Onix any damage at all. [Roark's tactics may have worked once, but the one thing Gym Leaders have to learn when it comes to a rematch, a previously defeated opponent does not give repeat performances]
- Roark: Aw! Aipom too?!! [Should have improved your training with Geodude there, Roark]
- Ash: Turtwig! Use Razor Leaf while you run!
- Turtwig: Twig! [Turtwig charges in spamming Razor Leaf without hesitation]
- Roark: Turtwig's too far away for that! Now Rampardos, use Flamethrower! [Rampardos does so]
- Ash: Keep using Razor Leaf! Don't let up!
- Roark: You think you can defeat us like that?! Alright Rampardos go! [Rampardos amps up the Flamethrower attack]
- [Turtwig is using the burning leaves for cover and a defense tactic]
- Roark: Of course! Ash has just been camouflaging Turtwig the whole time!
- [Roark has just ordered his Rampardos to jump only to find that Turtwig is undereath Rampardos!]
- Ash: Great Turtwig! Now use Razor Leaf! SUPER CHARGE!
- [Turtwig complies violently injuring Rampardos with the attack]
- Roark: [horrified] Augh! Rampardos! [Seconds later, Rampardos falls to the ground defeated.]
Twice Smitten, Once Shy!Edit
Mutiny in the Bounty!Edit
Ya See We Want To See An Evolution!Edit
Borrowing On Bad Faith!Edit
Faced with Steelix Determination!Edit
Cooking Up A Sweet Story!Edit
Oh Do You Know the Poffin Plan!Edit
Getting the Pre-Contest Titters!Edit
Settling a Not-So Old Score!Edit
Drifloon on the Wind!Edit
The Champ Twins!Edit
Some Enchanted Sweetening!Edit
The Grass Type is Always Greener!Edit
An Angry Combeenation!Edit
All Dressed Up with Somewhere To Go!Edit
Buizel Your Way Out of This!Edit
An Elite Meet and Greet!Edit
A Secret Sphere of Influence!Edit
The Grass Menagerie!Edit
One Big Happiny Family!Edit
- Cynthia: When every life meets another life, something will be born.
- Ash: When every life...
- Brock: ...meets another life...
- Dawn: ...something will be born?
A Stand-Up Sit Down!Edit
The Electrike Company!Edit
Malice in Wonderland!Edit
Ill Will Hunting!Edit
A Maze-ing Race!Edit
Dawn's Early Night!Edit
- Nando: [Singing] Regretfully, the gym leader's not here.