The Simpsons/Season 31
season of television series
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 | Main
The Simpsons (1989–present) is an American animated sitcom broadcast by the Fox Broadcasting Company created by Matt Groening. The series is a satirical depiction of American life, epitomized by the Simpson family.
- Homer Simpson: They say Muhammad Ali was the greatest of all time, but he never fought Cassius Clay.
- Homer Simpson: Oh my God, a hipster! Marge, get him a microbrew, quick!
- Marge: [sniff, sniff] Are you wearing my perfume?
- Homer: I like it on you, you like it on me.
- Mike: I can't believe it! I'm 35 and I'm at the foot of the world's greatest bababoo!
- Mike: Hey, Lenny, you duck-faced psycho!
- Carl: I'm Carl!
- Marge: Len, Stop.
- Ned: Ralph, what would you say?
- Ralph: I would say, Baby Jesus, thank you for dying for our shins.
- Brandine: That's your brother. He prefers the pronoun "they", on account of the twin he absorbed in my belly.
- Bart: Skins? That's how boys play dress-up.
- Mr. Burns: "I'm the richest man in a town of 32,000 people."