|135,888+||This user has made over 135,888 contributions to Wikiquote.|
You have recently reverted my edits to Karl Marx. I shortened the Carl Schurz quote on Karl Marx as I have other quotes. The page is not well maintained. Please consider contributing. I don't appreciate being accused of censorship. Please, follow WQ:FAITH. --Ashawley (talk) 01:24, 31 December 2020 (UTC)
And you've done it again with this edit comment:
- I have not yet checked the "shortening" you have done on other entries — but the "shortening" you have done on this quote is DEFINITELY censorship — and quite apparently biased censorship — whatever you choose to call it.
Please refrain from accusations. I'm shortening the quote for length not content. That he held contempt for his enemies is well known. Preserving the criticisms of Schurz seems sufficient for an obscure quote that is only listed in Google search results 8 times --Ashawley (talk) 01:43, 31 December 2020 (UTC)
Hi Kalki I happened to see that a sock of yours created Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army. As you are probably aware the topic of socks is being discussed at Wikiquote:Administrators'_noticeboard#User:Babe_kebab for quite some time now. I wonder why you have not participated in that discusion, since you don't seem to be shy about posting publicly about controversial issues? Thanks in advance, Ottawahitech (talk) 18:07, 29 January 2021 (UTC)
- @Ottawahitech: Me too, I'd like to see the comments from Kalki and other admins about the lock and possible hounding of one of the most constructive editors of wikiquote. DanielTom has said that the only way he could get unlocked would be with help of others, and if admins who have seen that this is a very constructive editor who may have been unfairly locked, and a proposal or request could be made with support by admins, then it is more likely he will get unlocked. Because I have been busy I have not commented much but I will try to add some observations on this in the coming days or weeks.
- This is DanielToms comments:
- From what I have seen, and experienced first-hand years ago, stewards globally lock accounts with little or no critical thinking, simply following requests (sometimes raised by overzealous admins or other users with personal vendettas). Global locks are very difficult to appeal, at least without the help of other users. The users that are globally locked are not so much as notified, thus they cannot defend themselves prior to the global lock. Needless to say, this is a great injustice. ~ DanielTom (talk) 21:13, 26 December 2020 (UTC)
Why do you feel I am a "malicious troll" (swastikas)?Edit
During dicussion at the Village pump: Why are there so many pages with images containing a swastika on WQ?
you said this to me On 18:42, 6 March 2021:
I have long suspected you to be, and increasingly perceive evidence of you very likely being very little more than a malicious troll around here, despite various forms of camouflage and acceptable edits.
I must say I was surprised when no one reacted to this egregious personal attack against me, and I started wondering if the comments that have been made about me, by people who do not normally participate in discussion at WQ but who have also accused me of being a troll, have merit? I am particularly interested to know if the other admins at WQ also feel that I am simply a malicious troll and that this is my sole motivation for my edits at WQ. Ottawahitech (talk) 16:21, 8 March 2021 (UTC)
u chose war, war it shall be/enjoy as much as i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1Edit
u call me vandal (but you are the real vandal with super vandal antandrus who is also pretending to be somebody's mother and spoofing emails in her name) when i try to bring proper quote for wislawa, now im fighitng back on other site where u have no power, one good turn deserves another, stop it, or all your work will be gone: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/File:Montaigne_-_c.1590_portrait.png —This unsigned comment is by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) .
- To anyone interested — this asinine threat is an act of a long term abuser who has been vandalizing and trolling WMF sites since 2005, and seems to have returned to greater activity here lately. So it goes... ~ 19:46, 13 March 2021 (UTC)
- Further info on this user, for those puzzled by his incoherent ravings:
- Long term abuser "Projects" is a "Globally banned user: Foundation Global Ban- do not reinstate. Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org."
- He is banned by the Wikimedia Foundation and may not edit any Wikimedia project. All accounts/IPs should be globally locked/blocked on sight.
- Responding to this editor or even just blocking him may open you up to long-term harassment and direct threats. If you feel unsafe, you may contact the Chicago police for help.
- I know that I myself have witnessed but a very small portion of the copious amounts of harassment, trolling, direct or indirect vandal-spam to external sites, and contemptible threats which he has directed at MANY individuals on various sites over many years, and can assert I truly find him to be a pitiably and pathetically deluded human being. ~ 12:46, 14 March 2021 (UTC) + tweak
- For many years he has regularly posted "diffs" to various postings of his ravings on Wikimedia wikis, and often now also posts links to various external sites where he has posted rants and ravings about "THE ETERNAL TRUTH ON WIKI-PEDO-IA, WIKISCUM, WIKIHYPOCRITES, WIKILOWLIFES, WIKINOBODIES, ETC!!!" So it goes... ~ 13:13, 14 March 2021 (UTC)