- Judge may refer to
- Judge (n.), an official who presides over a court; plural: judges
- To judge (v.), to make a judgement
- Judge or Judges may also refer to
- Book of Judges, seventh book of the Hebrew Bible and the Christian Old Testament
- Judge (band), hardcore punk band from New York City
- Jack Judge (1872–1938), British song-writer and music-hall entertainer
- Pontiac GTO Judge, an automobile
- Taurus Judge, a firearm made by Taurus that fires both .45 Long Colt and .410 shot shells.
This disambiguation page, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name, lists articles associated with the name Judge. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.