Wikipedia disambiguation page
- Judge may refer to
- Judge (n.), an official who presides over a court; plural: judges
- To judge (v.), to make a judgement
- Judge or Judges may also refer to
- Book of Judges, seventh book of the Hebrew Bible and the Christian Old Testament
- Jack Judge (1872–1938), British song-writer and music-hall entertainer
- Pontiac GTO Judge, an automobile
- Taurus Judge, a firearm made by Taurus that fires both .45 Long Colt and .410 shot shells.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.