Toy Story That Time Forgot
Toy Story That Time Forgot (2 December 2014) is a Christmas-themed 22-minute television special that aired on ABC. Shortly after Christmas, Bonnie brings some of her toys to Mason's house where they encounter dinosaur-themed action figures called Battlesaurs who don't know they are toys and are being manipulated by the power-hungry Cleric.
- Written and directed by Steve Purcell.
- I find their lack of armour…disturbing.
- Mr. Pricklepants: Prepare yourself. Inhabit the part. You must not play the dinosaur, you must be the dinosaur.
- Trixie: But I am the dinosaur.
- Pricklepants: Exactly! Now, get out there and sparkle!
- Jessie: Aw, don't worry, Trixie. Next time, you'll be a dinosaur for sure.
- Rex: Andy used to play with me as a dinosaur all the time.
- Mr. Potato Head: Yeah, me too. It's not all that's cracked up to be.
- Trixie: How would I know?
- Mr. Potato Head: Good point.
- Woody: Trixie, the Battlesaurs are not playing. They've never been played with. They don't even know they're toys!
- Buzz: Incredible, isn't it?
- Buzz: Oh, I get it - you're glad Mason got the Optimum X!
- The Cleric: He plays there, while I rule here. My Battlesaurs have no use for "play". They have everything they need, content in their ignorance.
- Guard #1: What's ignorance?
- Guard #2: I dunno.
- Trixie - Kristen Schaal
- Rex - Wallace Shawn
- Woody - Tom Hanks
- Buzz - Tim Allen
- Reptillus Maximus - Kevin McKidd
- Bonnie - Emily Hahn
- The Cleric - Steve Purcell
- Ray-gon — Jonathan Kydd
- Mason - R.C. Cope
- Angel Kitty - Emma Hudak
- Potato Head - Don Rickles
- Mr. Pricklepants - Timothy Dalton
- Mrs. Anderson - Lori Alan
- Jessie - Joan Cusack