Toy Story 2
1999 American animated film
- Directed by John Lasseter, Ash Brannon and Lee Unkrich. Written by John Lasseter, Peter Docter, Ash Brannon, Andrew Stanton, Rita Hsiao, Doug Chamberlain and Chris Webb.
- Ride like the wind, Bullseye!
- Woody once risked his life to save me. I couldn't call myself his friend if I weren't willing to do the same. So, who's with me?
- Buzz: Woody, you haven't found your hat yet, have you?
- Woody: No! And Andy's leaving for Cowboy Camp any minute, and I can't find it anywhere!
- Buzz: Don't worry, Woody. In just a few hours, you'll be sittin' around a campfire with Andy, makin' delicious, hot schmoes.
- Woody: They're called s'mores, Buzz.
- Buzz: Right. Right. Of course.
- Buzz: Good work, men. Two blocks down, and only 19 more to go.
- Rex: What?!
- Other toys: 19?!
- Mr. Potato Head: Are we gonna do this all night? My parts are killing me.
- Buzz: Come on, fellas! Did Woody give up when Sid had me strapped to a rocket?
- Other toys: No.
- Buzz: No! And did he give up when you threw him out of the back of that moving van?
- Mr. Potato Head: Oh, ya had to bring that up.
- Buzz: No, he didn't! We have a friend in need, and we will not rest until he's safe in Andy's room! Now let's move out!
- [Buzz uses Mr. Potato Head's eye to see what Woody and his roundup gang are up to in Al's apartment]
- Buzz: What's happening?
- Mr. Potato Head: [frightened] Oh, it's horrible! They're torturing him!
- Rex: [gasps] What are we gonna do, Buzz?!
- Buzz: Use your head!
- [he and the others use Rex as a battering ram]
- Rex: But I don't wanna use my head!
- [they charge at the vent and break through to the apartment]
- Woody: Buzz, I can't go. I can't abandon these guys. They need me to get into this museum. Without me, they'll go back into storage. Maybe forever.
- Buzz: Woody, you're not a collector's item. You're a child's plaything. You... are... A TOY!!
- Woody: For how much longer? One more rip, and Andy's done with me. And what do I do then, Buzz? Huh? You tell me!
- Buzz: Somewhere in that pad of stuffing is a toy who taught me that life's only worth living if you're being loved by a kid. And I traveled all this way to rescue that toy, because I believed him.
- Woody: Well, you wasted your time.
- Buzz: Let's go, everyone.
- Slinky: What about Woody?
- Buzz: He's not coming with us.
- Rex: But Andy's was coming home tonight.
- Buzz: Then we'd better make sure we're there waiting for him.
- [the other toys make their way back to the vent]
- Woody: I don't have a choice, Buzz. This is my only chance.
- Buzz: To do what, Woody? Watch kids from behind glass and never be loved again? Some life.
- Zurg: Surrender, Buzz Lightyear. I have won!
- Buzz: I'll never give in! You killed my father!
- Zurg: No, Buzz. I am your father!
- Buzz: NO!
- [last lines]
- Buzz: You still worried?
- Woody: About Andy? Nah. It'll be fun while it lasts.
- Buzz: I'm proud of you, cowboy.
- Woody: Besides, when it all ends, I'll have old Buzz Lightyear to keep me company. For infinity and beyond.
- The Toys Are Back!
- The Toys Are Back In Town!
- Tom Hanks as Woody
- Tim Allen as Buzz Lightyear/Buzz Lightyear #2
- Joan Cusack as Jessie
- Kelsey Grammer as Stinky Pete the Prospector
- Don Rickles as Mr. Potato Head
- John Ratzenberger as Hamm
- Wallace Shawn as Rex
- Jim Varney as Slinky Dog
- Estelle Harris as Mrs. Potato Head
- R. Lee Ermey as Sarge
- Jodi Benson as Barbie
- Wayne Knight as Al McWhiggin
- Annie Potts as Bo Peep
- Andrew Stanton as Zurg
- Jeff Pidgeon as Green Aliens
- John Morris as Andy
- Laurie Metcalf as Andy's Mom
- Joe Ranft as Wheezy the Penguin (speaking voice)
- Robert Goulet as Wheezy the Penguin (singing voice)
- Jonathan Harris as Geri the Cleaner