Tim Allen (born Timothy Allen Dick on June 13, 1953) is a Golden Globe-winning American comedian, actor, voice-over artist, film director, film producer, screenwriter and entertainer, known for his role in the sitcom Home Improvement. He is also known for his film roles in several popular movies, including the Toy Story series, The Santa Clause, and Galaxy Quest. He is of English, German, Irish, Northern Irish, Scottish and Welsh descent.
|This Actor article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- While awaiting sentencing, I decided to give stand-up comedy a shot. The judge had suggested I get my act together, and I took him seriously.
- Don't Stand Too Close to a Naked Man (1994), p. 80
- Men are pigs. Too bad we own everything.
- As quoted in It's A Man's World : 800 Jokes from the Guy's (Warped) Point of View (2005) by Judy Brown, p. 132
- Men are liars. We'll lie about lying if we have to. I'm an algebra liar. I figure two good lies make a positive.
- As quoted in Land Your Dream Job : High-Performance Techniques to Get Noticed, Get Hired, and Get Ahead (2007) by John Middleton, Ken Langdon, and Nikki Cartwright
- To infinity and beyond!
- As quoted in Toy Story Series and Ralph Breaks the Internet and the Shaggy Dog