anterior anatomical region in many animals, which tends to contain sensory and nervous organs and orifices for ingestion and breathing
A head is the cephalic part of an animal, which usually comprises the eyes, ears, nose and mouth, each of which aid in various sensory functions, such as sight, hearing, smell, and taste.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- In every head is a formidable powerhouse, a compact, efficient organ whose capacity seems to expand further towards infinity the more we learn of it.”
- And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
- Genesis 3:15 KJV.
- I just can't get you out of my head. Boy, your loving is all I think about.
- Putin told several Western leaders, "I want Saakashvili’s head." If they want my head, for me it’s more funny than troubling.
- The wise man's eyes are in his head; but the fool walketh in darkness: and I myself perceived also that one event happeneth to them all.
- Encyclopedic article on Head at Wikipedia