Thomas & Friends: Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure
2015 film by David Stoten
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Movies: Thomas and the Magic Railroad / Calling All Engines! / The Great Discovery / Hero of the Rails / Misty Island Rescue / Day of the Diesels / Blue Mountain Mystery / King of the Railway / Tale of the Brave / The Adventure Begins / Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure / The Great Race / Journey Beyond Sodor / Big World! Big Adventures! | Main
Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure is a 2015 CGI-animated children's epic fantasy adventure action musical film and the 9th feature-length special of Thomas and Friends. This special takes place between Season 19 and 20.
- [in the construction yard, Duck happens upon two familiar faces]
- Duck: Well, I never! Donald and Douglas! Haven't seen you two around in a while.
- Donald: We only went to collect some more rails and sleepers.
- Douglas: Aye! So you can build some more track. That's all.
- Duck: [chuckles] Well, I don't know, but it feels like you've been gone for ages!
- [the twins set off]
- Douglas: Cheerio!
- Duck: Oh, cheerio! Don't leave it so long next time! [laughs]
- Sir Topham Hatt: Oh, dear, oh, dear.
- Narrator: Sir Topham Hatt was not very happy when he discovered what Thomas had done.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Pah.
- Thomas: But it’s not my fault, sir. Gordon must have been at the wrong platform, sir, and Emily was coming in very fast and Toby....
- Sir Topham Hatt: Pah. Enough, Thomas. It wasn’t Gordon or Emily who caused this accident, it was you.
- Thomas: B-B-B-B-But I...
- Sir Topham Hatt: Perhaps, you should spend some time shunting trucks in the Construction Yard.
- Thomas: The Construction Yard?! What do you mean sir?!
- Sir Topham Hatt: I’m sending you to work on the New Branch Line Thomas, maybe that’ll help you think about being a little less cheeky.
- Thomas: Sir, sir, if Ryan is here, can’t I go back to my Branch Line again?!
- Sir Topham Hatt: No, Thomas, you can’t. Percy is looking after your Branch Line, and you still have work to do here. You need to collect some more ballast for a start.
- Sir Topham Hatt: Thomas the Tank Engine, what are you playing at now?! I thought you could learn to be more responsible if I sent you to work here.
- Thomas: But sir, this time it’s really not my fault. I....
- Sir Topham Hatt: No, Thomas. I’ve had quite enough of your excuses. Go to your shed immediately, and you can stay there for the rest of the afternoon. And everyone else can get back to work.
- [the morning after the chase for the treasure, the police arrest Sailor John]
- Cop: Hello, hello, hello. What have we got here, then?
- Sailor John: But I'm innocent, I tell ya!
- Cop: Tell that to the judge.
- Sailor John: You've got the wrong pirate!
- [after the completion of the new branch line]
- Marion: This is so exciting, isn't it, Oliver? We actually built a new branch line!
- [Oliver the Great Western Engine and Toad pull up]
- Toad: I think we're meant to be on that siding over there, Mr. Oliver.
- Marion: Oliver? [to the excavator] Oliver!? But I thought you made a wish! I thought you changed into a digger! There can't be 2 Olivers!
- Both Olivers: Yes, there can! [laugh]
- Narrated by Mark Moraghan
- Eddie Redmayne as Ryan
- Jamie Campbell Bower as Skiff
- John Hurt as Sailor John
- Tim Whitnall as Oliver the Excavator and Mike
- Nathan Clarke as Alfie
- Keith Wickham as Salty, Bert, Bertie, Sir Topham Hatt, additional voices
- Steven Kynman as Duck
- Joe Mills as Toad, GWR Oliver the Western Engine and the Scottish Twins
- Teresa Gallagher as Daisy, Annie, Clarabel and some children
- David Bedella as Victor
- Olivia Colman as Marion
- Jonathan Broadbent as Bill and Ben the Tank Engine Twins
- John Hasler as Thomas
- Keith Wickham as Edward, Henry, Gordon, James and Percy
- Rob Rackstraw as Toby
- Teresa Gallagher as Emily
- Matt Wilkinson as Cranky and Kevin
- Steven Kynman as Jack