Thomas and Friends/Season 23
Season of television series
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 | Movies: Thomas and the Magic Railroad / Calling All Engines! / The Great Discovery / Hero of the Rails / Misty Island Rescue / Day of the Diesels / Blue Mountain Mystery / King of the Railway / Tale of the Brave / The Adventure Begins / Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure / The Great Race / Journey Beyond Sodor / Big World! Big Adventures! | Main
Free the RoadsEdit
- Bulgy: This is much more like it! No more railways! The buses have finally won!
- Bulgy: Why did I let that bag of soil contaminate the water tower?
- Sir Topham Hatt: Bulgy!?
- Bulgy: Oops. Did I say that out loud?
- Rajiv: I'm useless without my crown!
- Ashima: It did look great on you, Rajiv, but you don't need it.
- Troublesome Trucks: ‘Becca's pulling us along, ‘Becca's pulling us along, ‘Becca's pulling us along, we'll give her a bump!
- Rebecca: See you guys! [leaves] Look forward to working with you again soon! [giggles]
- Troublesome Trucks: [confused] Huh? [a tanker blinks it's eyes] What just happened?
The Other Big EngineEdit
- Thomas: Who does he think he is calling me little? He can't tell me what to do. It's bad enough being told what to do by one Gordon!
- Gustavo: Thomas, you silly little engine.
- Thomas: It's not my fault. I didn't mean to. I, I, um, well. What kind of railway has no coal hopper and no water tower?
- Gustavo: An electric railway.
- Thomas: Ooh.
Heart of GoldEdit
- Toby: But they keep saying how much I look like a...garden shed on wheels.
- Glynn: [chuckles] And I'm called a Coffee Pot.
- Sir Robert Norramby: If it wasn't for Toby's heroic actions, King Godred's crown would have been lost. He is indeed a remarkable engine with a heart as golden as this crown!
- Thomas: I was happy to be really Really Useful pulling goods and taking passengers and it was like I had my very own musical soundtrack!
Gordon Gets the GigglesEdit
- Gordon: I can't behave like this! I'm not a silly little engine, I'm pulling the Express! Pull yourself together, Big G.
Thomas Makes a MistakeEdit
- Charubala: Everyone makes mistakes, Thomas, but you should have told me sooner. I could have helped you sort it out before the problem got bigger!
Diesel Do RightEdit
- Diesel: It's not fair. I make one teensy weensy little mistake and suddenly I'm the bad one. I'm just as important as any other engine, maybe even more important!
- Thomas: Hey! I thought we were keeping the ball in the air, not score a goal.
- Raul: Well tough luck, I scored one anyway!
- Raul: Thomas, you could have won.
- Thomas: I know but you were in trouble and some things are more important than winning.
- Raul: Thank you, Thomas.
Steam Team to the RescueEdit
- Thomas: Gordon! Gordon! Stop! Gordon! [pants] You've forgot your coaches.
- Gordon: Ha. Silly little tank engine. I've forgot my coaches? [looks behind him to see that he did forget his coaches on the platform] I've forgot my coaches!
- Big Mickey: Someone's coming.
- Cranky: Is it Thomas?
- Big Mickey: Uhh, there's too much steam. I can't see.
- Carly: Thomas and Gordon maybe?"
- Big Mickey: There's even more steam than that. I think it's the whole team!
- Carly: It's the Steam Team!
- Percy: Help! Help! Emergency! Thomas has had a terrible accident!
Laid Back ShaneEdit
- [after Shane runs out of coal]
- Aiden: What did we tell you, Shane?!
- Aubrey: Nobody listens to us coaches!
All Tracks Lead to RomeEdit
- Stefano: You're curious, aren't you? Careful though. You don't want to end up like the lost engine.
Mines of MysteryEdit
- Jack: You're our very own legendary adventurer, Thomas!
Rangers of the RailsEdit
- Emily: Sorry. It's been a while since I had a big adventure. If only I had a story like Thomas and Nia's to tell.
Wish You Were HereEdit
- Thomas: I know you can't hear me but good night to you too, Percy.
- Yong Bao: I think Thomas must be missing his friend, Percy, a lot.
- Hong-Mei: Well, I know something that will cheer him up.
Out of SiteEdit
- Brenda: None shall Pass!
- Miss Jenny: You know, there's nobody that can keep things level better than our Brenda.
First Day on SodorEdit
- Darcy: I take aim and... [merely hits James]
- James: Aaaaaah!
- Miss Jenny: As you can see, Darcy is a very special digger and we're lucky to have her here to finish our road.
- Lorenzo: I know why they didn't choose me. It's because of you!
- Beppe: Me?
- Lorenzo: Yes! It's always Lorenzo and Beppe this, Lorenzo and Beppe that! If they saw me as just Lorenzo, I'd have been picked!
- Monty: We'd be better going the other way around where it's more spacious.
- Darcy: But that's where the old mine shafts are, Monty. The ground isn't safe. You might be too heavy.
- Monty: Huh! And how would you know?
- Darcy: I'm a tunnel boring machine!
- Max: Exactly! You're boring!
Too Loud, Thomas!Edit
- Lorenzo: What did you do that for?"
- Thomas: What?
- Lorenzo: Make that noise.
- Thomas: I was trying to sing in that way you two sing.
Diesel Glows AwayEdit
- Paxton: I sometimes wonder, Nia, if it might be easier to be useful if Diesel wasn't around.
- Diesel: Ooooh.
- Paxton: [snoring]
- Diesel: Paxton!