Thomas and Friends/Season 22
season of television series
(Redirected from Thomas & Friends/Season 22)
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 | Movies: Thomas and the Magic Railroad / Calling All Engines! / The Great Discovery / Hero of the Rails / Misty Island Rescue / Day of the Diesels / Blue Mountain Mystery / King of the Railway / Tale of the Brave / The Adventure Begins / Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure / The Great Race / Journey Beyond Sodor / Big World! Big Adventures! | Main
Number One Engine
- An An and Lin-Yong: Ni Hao, Thomas.
- Thomas: Hi! I mean, hello. I mean, Ni Hao.
- Thomas: My new friend Hong-Mei and I make a great team! After all, what could be better than two number ones?
Forever and Ever
- Nia: I know change can be hard, Gordon. Almost everything in my life has changed. I'm in a new country on a new railway trying to make new friends and all my old friends are much farther away than Henry and Edward are going to be. And you know something else?
- Gordon: What?
- Nia: My old friends are still my friends.
Confusion Without Delay
- Rebecca: I'm slowing down, I'm slowing down!
- Rebecca: My name's Rebecca by the way! [bumps into Diesel] Oh!
- Diesel: Oye! Watch out, Rebecca by the way. [laughs]
- Rebecca: Oh, sorry. Uh...I don't know what to call you.
- Diesel: I'm Diesel, I think you'll find.
- Rebecca: Oh. sorry, Diesel I think you'll find.
- Sir Topham Hatt: You have caused confusion and dela... Oh, uh, confusion and um... Well, uh... a great deal of confusion!
- Rebecca: Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
- Ashima: You'll soon get used to working here, Thomas. It's not as busy as the railway on Sodor, you know.
- Thomas: [after feeling a bump behind him] Was that an elephant?
- Shankar: No. It's just me, bring you your cars.
- Thomas: I knew I'd make lots of new friends in India but I never thought one of them would be an elephant!
What Rebecca Does
- Man: Hey! Who threw that?!
- Bill and Ben: That's Harvey's fault!
- Harvey: Uh oh. [laughs]
- Rebecca: It's just... there's nothing special about me. Belle is a hero who puts out fires, Harvey has a crane that he uses to help others, and you can dig holes with your steam shovel! But what do I do? Who am I? I'm just a steamie. A steamie among steamies.
Thomas Goes to Bollywood
- Ashima: Can you believe they're filming a Bollywood movie on the Indian Railway? It's so exciting!"
- Thomas: Yes, so exciting! A film about Bollywood. What's a Bollywood?"
- Ashima: In America, they have Hollywood so in India, we have Bollywood. It's just another name for the Indian movie industry.
Thomas in the Wild
- Yong Bao: You see, the giant panda is the national animal of China.
- Thomas: A giant panda? I've never seen one of those before.
- Yong Bao: That's not surprising because giant pandas are very rare.
- An An: We've worked on this railway for a very long time, and even we've never seen a wild giant panda in the bamboo forest.
- Yin-Long: I can't believe we saw a giant panda in the wild and all because of you, Thomas.
Thomas and the Monkey Palace
- Thomas: Oh, I know Rajiv said I shouldn't, but I really want to see the monkey palace, and if I hurry, I won't even be late with the coconuts.