1985 Japanese American science fiction kaiju film directed by Koji Hashimoto
Godzilla 1985 is a 1985 film about a new Godzilla that emerges after thirty years after the original, and attacks Japan.
- Directed by Koji Hashimoto. Written by Tomoyuki Tanaka.
The Legend Is Reborn. (taglines)
- Goro Maki: What's that you're working on?
- Dr. Hayashida: Genetic mutation designs.
- Goro Maki: Genetic mutations. No kidding. Does it have something to do with Godzilla? I understand you lost your family to Godzilla thirty years ago. I imagine this has made you a bitter man. Was it vengeance that drove you to study Godzilla?
- Dr. Hayashida: At first. But not now.
- Goro Maki: Professor. They say Godzilla's a mutation. A monster made by intense radioactivity. Professor, is that true?
- Dr. Hayashida: He's a product of civilization. Men are the only real monsters. Godzilla's more like a nuclear weapon.
- Goro Maki: Nuclear weapon?
- Dr. Hayashida: A living nuclear weapon destined to walk the Earth forever. Indestructible. A victim of the modern nuclear age.
- The Legend Is Reborn.
- Your favorite fire-breathing monster... Like you've never seen him before!
- There goes the neighborhood.
- Raymond Burr — Steve Martin
- Ken Tanaka — Goro Maki
- Yasuko Sawaguchi — Naoko Okumura
- Yosuke Natsuki — Professor Makoto Hayashida
- Keiju Kobayashi — Prime Minister Seiki Mitamura
- Shin Takuma — Hiroshi "Kenny" Okumura
- Eitaro Ozawa — Minister of Finance Kanzaki
- Godzilla 1985 quotes at the Internet Movie Database
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|