Mothra is a 1961 film about an expedition of scientists that explores an island previously used for atomic tests and discovers many curious things, including two women only one foot (30 centimeters) high. The unscrupulous expedition leader abducts the women and puts them in a vaudeville show. But their sweet singing contains a telepathic cry for help to Mothra, a gigantic moth that is worshiped as a deity by the island people. The giant monster heeds the call of the women and heads to Tokyo, wreaking destruction in its path.
- Shobijin, Shobijin: Mothra will soon be here.
- Journalist Senichiro 'Sen-chan' Fukuda: Mothra?
- Shobijin, Shobijin: Mothra, she'll rescue us, and return us to our island!
- Mightiest monster in all creation! Ravishing a universe for love!
- WHAT BIZARRE SPELL DO THE TINIEST WOMEN IN ALL THE WORLD HOLD OVER THE MIGHTIEST MONSTER IN ALL CREATION?
- FABULOUS! FANTASTIC! TWO DOLL-SIZED BEAUTIES WORSHIPPED BY A WINGED BEHEMOTH!
- THE MOST FANTASTIC LOVE EVER!,,,BETWEEN THE MOST MONSTROUS BEAST EVER CREATED AND THE TINIEST WOMEN EVER BORN!
- EARTH QUAKES AS MONSTER SEEKS TINY MATES!
- LOVE CRAZED MONSTER CRUSHES WORLD!
- Monster Ravages Earth!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|