Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla
1974 film by Jun Fukuda
Put the Monster to the Metal! (taglines)
- Damn Godzilla. You're mistaken if you think your powers are a match for MechaGodzilla.
- Professor Wagura: When a black mountain appears above the clouds, a monster will arrive and try to destroy the world. The ancient prophecy is coming true.
- Saeko Kaneshiro: I would never have guessed...that the monster could be Godzilla!
- Keisuke Shimizu: Just who are you?
- Interpol Agent Nanbara: I'm an Interpol agent. Nanbara.
- Keisuke Shimizu: You've been following me?
- Interpol Agent Nanbara: Yes. Six months ago, they came to our attention. We threw out a net to find the truth...and you got caught in that net. I've been following you ever since. And that's all there is to the story! [chuckles]
- Put the Monster to the Metal!
- Mechanical Titan of Terror!
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|