Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster
1966 film by Jun Fukuda
Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster is a 1966 film about a young man, who steals a boat to find his brother, but he and his shipmates become shipwrecked on a mysterious island inhabited by a giant sea monster and a slumbering Godzilla.
This is one lobster you don't want to order! (taglines)
- Nita: What kind of laboratory, or a factory, is this?
- Ichino: No idea.
- Nita: I thought you studied science?
- Ichino: But I didn't pass the first year. One thing's for sure, this place doesn't make toys.
- Yoshimura: I did it, it's unlocked! Hurry! Let's go inside!
- Ichino: Ow! Don't come in! It's a nuclear reactor!
- Yoshimura: So that's it, it's a heavy water factory.
- Nita: Huh? What can they do with that?
- Yoshimura: Atom bombs are made with it.
- Nita: Huh? I'm getting out of here!
- 'Daiyo: It could be Mothra's asleep at present. Our prayers will reach its source and it will arrive. Yes, I'm sure Mothra is soon going to hear us!
- Nita: It's too bad Mothra has no alarm clock.
- Ryota Kane: Don't make fun of her!
- Nita: You're really superstitious, eh?
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|