1999 film by Takao Okawara
Witness! The New Godzilla Century! (taglines)
- Yuki Ichinose: Don't you think this is a little too close?
- Yuji Shinoda: I need to get as close as possible. If you don't like it, go home and watch it on TV.
- Mitsuo Katagiri: [Describing a newly developed missile] It'll go through Godzilla like crap through a goose!
- Mitsuo Katagiri: Hello Shinoda. It's been a long time.
- Yuji Shinoda: Not long enough. I hoped never to see you again.
- Mitsuo Katagiri: I know. You and Miyasaka were a fine team. You should have come with him when I established CCI.
- Yuji Shinoda: Not in a thousand years! I could never work for a man like you.
- Mitsuo Katagiri: Why not? We both have the same goals.
- Yuji Shinoda: Boy that's a real laugh. Godzilla needs to be studied. He's a gold mine of knowledge. But you couldn't care less! You just want to kill him before we can fully analyze him.
- Mitsuo Katagiri: And in the meantime, he just levels Tokyo.
- Yuji Shinoda: Of course not. That's why I created the Network. He must be contained, I realize that. But it' worth the effort. Tell you what. Join the Network. You might learn something.
- Mitsuo Katagiri: Ha ha ha ha! You're network's history. I'll send flowers.
- Yuji Shinoda: Shutting down the reactors isn't enough! You'll have to kill all energy sources! You bastard. Do you really think you can kill Godzilla?
- Witness! The New Godzilla Century!
- Earth's most powerful monster fights a beast from outer space.
- Get ready to crumble.
- This year forget the Y2K bug... Prepare for the G2K bug... Coming to theaters on August 18
- Godzilla returns - destroying the city of Nemuro in Japan.