Frankenstein Conquers the World
1965 film by Ishirō Honda
He rolled the Seven Wonders of the World into one!
- Axis Scientist: Frankenstein's heart.
- Mr. Kawai: Frankenstein? It's alive?
- Axis Scientist: It is immortal.
- Mr. Kawai: Immortal?
- Axis Scientist: You never heard what was said of Frankenstein's experiments?
- Mr. Kawai: Yes, but I heard he was destroyed.
- Axis Scientist: Well, a long time ago, a German scientist sewed together the parts of a man in hopes to bring it back to life. He used an electric shock to bring it to life.
- Mr. Kawai: But what can we gain from the research?
- Axis Scientist: We might learn how to process or grow any part of the human body.
- Mr. Kawai: Please don't joke with me.
- Axis Scientist: I am quite serious. This heart is a living thing. It we can learn from its cellular structure, regardless of wartime or peace, illness or injury, we would be able to help everyone.