1963 film by Ishirō Honda
Atragon is a 1963 film about a lost continent that reappears and threatens the world with domination.
- Directed by Ishirō Honda. Written by Shinichi Sekizawa, based on a series of juvenile adventure novels under the banner Kaitei Gunkan by Shunrō Oshikawa (heavily influenced by Jules Verne) and the illustrated story Kaitei Okoku ("The Undersea Kingdom") by illustrator Shigeru Komatsuzaki.
See the JUGGERNAUT of Destruction Challenge the Incredible EMPIRE Beneath the Sea! (taglines)
Captain Hachiro JingujiEdit
- Let her go. Let her die with her nation.
- See the JUGGERNAUT of Destruction Challenge the Incredible EMPIRE Beneath the Sea!
- An adventure beyond your wildest dreams - as a Super-Weapon meets Super-Force with the fate of the Universe at stake!
- Ride the JUGGERNAUT of destruction from the depths of the Seven Seas to the Outer Limits of Space!
- Tadao Takashima — Susumu Hatanaka
- Yōko Fujiyama — Makoto Jinguji
- Yu Fujiki — Yoshito Nishibe
- Ken Uehara — Rear Admiral Kusumi (Ret.)
- Jun Tazaki — Captain Hachiro Jinguji
- Kenji Sahara — Umino, Journalist/Mu Agent
- Hiroshi Koizumi — Detective Ito
- Yoshifumi Tajima — Seaman Saburo Amano
- Atragon quotes at the Internet Movie Database
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|