Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003) (season 1)
first season of the 2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles television series
- Leonardo: (Narrating) My name is Leonardo. And right now, my brothers and I are in a mess of trouble. Our backs are up against the wall in some trash thrown alley. Cornered by the toughest street gang on the east side.
- Johnny - Purple Dragon Gang Leader: Look at the freaks!
- Two Ton: What's with the dweeby costumes?
- Purple Dragon Member: This ain't Halloween!
- Johnny - Purple Dragon Gang Leader: You're going down, freaks! Nobody messes with the Purple Dragons! Especially wearing stupid turtle costumes!
- Leo: (Narrating) He's wrong. We're not wearing costumes.
- Splinter: Remember, to be a true ninja you must become one with the shadows. Darkness gives the ninja power, while light reveals the ninja's presence.
- Splinter: Well done, Leonardo.
- Raphael: (to Leo) Teacher's pet.
- Leonardo: (to Raph) Ninja dropout.
- Splinter: My sons! (sighs) My sons, if you are to become true ninja, you must work harder. Your path in life will not be an easy one. The outside world will not be a friendly place for you. You four are different in ways the surface dwellers would never understand. To survive, you must master these skills I teach you. Ninjitsu powers of stealth and secrecy. You must become kage; shadow warriors. And you must never be discovered by the outside world.
A Better MousetrapEdit
- Donatello: (Narrating) May not look like much, but this tin toy can chomp his way through steel and concrete like Michelangelo through a pizza. A bunch of these Mouser robots saw fit to trash our old lair and nearly turned our sensei into robo chow.
- [April screams in the distance]
- Don: (Narrating) I look at these incredible machines and the techno geek in me can't help thinking 'awesome.' But the ninja in me can't help thinking 'payback'.
- [After the turtles have saved April from Mouser robots.]
- Michelangelo: Hey. How ya doin'? [leans forward, and April faints from shock. He picks her up into his arms and turns to the others.] Hey, so... Can I keep her?
Attack of the MousersEdit
- Michelangelo: (Narrating) "A very wise frog once said, "It's not easy being green," but believe me, he didn't know the half of it. In the past 48 hours my brothers and I have been attacked by killer robots, had our home caved in on us, and had a serious butt-kicking ninja battle with some deadly ninja assassins, made a shell-raising escape, found a new place to live, [This is beyond awesome!] …and were attacked by even more killer robots. (April screams) Oh, and we also managed to perform our very first ninja rescue. This is the closest any of us have ever been to a human being, and it raises one very big question: [Can we keep her?]
Meet Casey JonesEdit
- Raphael: (Narrating) I guess you could call it fate, but I've finally met somebody as angry as I am, and he was really making me mad. My name is Raphael, and the bozo in the hockey mask is about to find out just how angry I can be!
- Michelangelo: See Don, we can have our very own Battle Shell. I've even got a name for it. I call it "The Battle Shell"! I've got it all figured out. Turbo-boosters, double-action traction, cool secret thingies shooting out the back. We should be tricking out the armored car!
- Donatello: By "we", you mean me. And I don't have the time. There's too much to do around here. [Grabs the picture and crumples it up to toss it] Besides, where would we keep the thing?
- Mikey: We could find a place. Just think of overhauling the wheels. Please? Please please please please? Did I mention you're my favorite turtle?
- Splinter: [Holding two planks] Ssshhh. Leonardo is working on perfecting his Ninjutsu skills. Perhaps something you two should consider? (Turns to Leo) Leonardo, leaping split-kick! [Leo jumps up and attempts the move, but cannot do it] Try again, my son. It will come with practice.
- Mikey: (Impersonating Splinter's voice) Donatello. Donatello. If you build it, we will ride. (Normal voice) In turtle-style!
- Don: [Grabs a "Sewer Sweet Sewer" sign and hammer] Here, motor-mouth. Make yourself useful. (Mikey moans) Hang this up someplace nice.
- Leonardo: I don't know who could have built this thing, but if we're going to use it, we're going to need safety precautions and extra security up in the warehouse.
- Donatello: Piece of pie.
- Michelangelo: Mmmm. Piece of pizza pie. [Raph returns] Welcome home, Raph. Man, you look like you got the shell kicked out of you.
- Raphael: Yeah, it's a long story. But first I... I-I wanted to apologize. Mikey, I'm sorry I got so outta control earlier. Guys, I'm really sorry.
- Mikey: [Puts one hand on Raph's shoulder and punches him in the arm with the other] Hey, don't sweat it, bro.
- Leo: Alright. Who are you, and what have you done with our brother Raphael?
- Raph: Let's just say I had a chance to think about the way I've been acting. I'll fill you in over dinner.
- Mikey: Dinner? Now you're talking my language.
- Raph: What language is that, Mikey? Nit-wit?
- Mikey: (Sarcastically) Ha ha. Listen to the funny mutants.
- Casey Jones: Friends of yours?
- Raphael: Brothers, actually.
- Casey: I can see the family resemblance.
- Michelangelo: I'm the pretty one.
- Donatello: (Narrating) My name is Donatello, and I'm usually into building things. This particular thing, I'd like to take apart, real fast… before it takes us apart.
Darkness on the Edge of TownEdit
- Donatello: (Narrating) My name is Donatello, and right now I'm learning just how long I can hold my breath. That vibrocannon is seriously messing up the East River, if this keeps up, the whole South Street Seaport could go crumbling into the water. I'd be fascinated by the technology, if I wasn't otherwise occupied.
- Leonardo: Gift shop's on the first floor, ...But they don't take kindly to shoplifters... and neither do we.
- Raphael: Now before you try to make off with the goods, you might want to consider a few things: One, you're outnumbered. Two, don't let the pretty faces fool you. We're tougher than we look.
- [A BUNCH OF FOOT NINJAS SHOW UP]:
- Michelangelo: And three, we're about to get our butts seriously hammered.
The Way of InvisibilityEdit
- Raphael: (Narrating) Ever see one of those old movies where the private eye wakes up after being knocked out cold? He always says the same thing: (Ugh, where am I?) Okay, so it's not exactly original, but it's true, I have no idea where I am. Is this an operating room? Torture chamber? TV game show? Last thing I remember, I was battling a bunch of street thugs with Casey. (Hey. Where is Casey? Agh!) Okay, definitely not the game show.
- Leonardo: (Yawns) Woo, sure is getting, uh, late.
- Casey Jones: (Angrily) These the only DVDs you got?
- Michelangelo: Yeah. In fact, why don't you borrow some and bring them back?
- Casey: [Walks up to a DVD player] That's okay. I'll just watch them here. [While hitting the "Stop" button] Come on, eject, eject. (Angrily) You useless piece of-
- [Kicks the player and breaks it, much to Leo and Mikey's horror]
- Mikey: Aaaaaah!
- Casey: (Nervously) Uh, think your player's broken.
- Donatello: Uh no problem, I'll fix it.. in the morning?
- Casey: [Walks up to him] Whatcha working on?
- Don: [Covers his work with his body]: Boring stuff. Really really boring stuff.
- [Casey turns to see Raph training]
- Casey: Hey Raph! Let's wrestle!
- [Runs up to Raph and knocks him over; They wrestle and trash talk each other until Splinter places his walking stick in front of them]
- Splinter: Raphael, normally I discourage excursions to the surface, but I think it wise to take our "guest" for a breath of fresh air.
- Raphael: Topside? I'm all over it.
- Casey: Booya!
- [They both start running]
- Raph: Come on, you maniac.
- Casey: Maniac? Who are you calling a maniac?
- Mikey: And that's how they defeated "The Thing That Wouldn't Leave."
- On the surface, Raph and Casey are flipping across rooftops.
- Raphael: Nimrod!
- Casey Jones: Lightweight!
- Raph: Gak-face!
- Casey: [Stops and hears a nearby sound] Spray paint?
- Raph: Spray paint? What kind of lame trash-talk is that?
- Casey: No, listen.
- [They look down from the roof they're on and see two thugs making a purple tag of a dragon devouring four turtles while a third thug keeps watch. Raph and Casey drop down in between them.]
- Raph: Hi. We're the Neighborhood Clean and Green. Doing our part to stamp out taggers.
- [A thug comes at Raph with a chain. Raph dodges it and kicks the thug aside.]
- Casey: [To another thug that's holding two baseball bats] Dude, you're totally stealing my act.
- [As they're fighting, the third thug ducks behind a dumpster and calls someone on his phone.]
- Thug: We got one.
- [Raph grabs him and throws him against the wall. Raph and Casey easily defeat the other two thugs and throw all three into a pile together.]
- Casey: Piece of cake.
- Raph: Don't be so sure. Phone boy called for backup. [Sees two Foot Tech Ninjas drop down from rooftops] And here it comes.
- Casey: Whoa! Those things aren't human.
- Raph: [Spinning a sai in his hand] In case you haven't noticed, neither am I.
- [They charge at the ninjas, but the ninjas turn invisible.]
- Casey: Where'd they go? [They get knocked back by the invisible ninjas]
- Raph: They must have some kind of, what do you call it, cloaking device.
- Casey: Cloaking device? What are they, Klingons?
- [Casey shouts as he is seen being hung by a Foot Tech Ninja, who becomes visible, directly above the whirlpool.]
- Foot Tech Ninja: [To Leo, Raph, and Don] My grip is loosening. I suggest you drop your weapons. Now.
- Casey Jones: Don't do it, guys! I'm not worth it!
- Donatello: You know, he's got a point.
- Leonardo: You're starting to sound like Mikey, Don.
- [They drop their weapons]
- Raphael: Hey, where is Mikey?
- [Raph looks up and sees Mikey walking above the ninja and Casey on a pipe. The others don't notice him there.]
- Michelangelo: (Imitating Splinter) The way of balance, and the way of invisibility.
- [Mikey drops down and kicks the ninja holding Casey, causing them both to fall. Don hits a ninja out of the way and grabs his staff. Casey grabs it just in time and gives Don a thumbs up. Don flings him back onto the ground, and Casey pulls out his baseball bat, and he, along with the other four turtles, attack the ninjas, sending them into the whirlpool.]
- Casey: Thanks, guys. I owe you.
- Mickey: We take cash, personal checks and most major credit cards.
- Casey: Man, I'm beat. Maybe I should just crash at you guys' place tonight. :[The turtles look horrified]
- Leo: No! I mean, nothing beats the comfort of sleeping in your own bed.
- Don: We'll give you a ride. Have you home in no time.
- Mikey: We'll carry you upstairs, tuck you in. Heck, we'll even read you a bedtime story. [The turtles walk Casey away]
- Casey Jones: (Narrating) I guess you could say I'm having a bad hair day, and a bad head day, and a bad neck day, and a bad shoulder day, and a bad pretty much everything right down to my pinky toe day. That walking landmass down there, I have him to thank for my current full body makeover.
- Hun: Tonight's cage match championship will determine which team will win the honor of ridding the Purple Dragons of our most hated enemy.
- Thug #1: Huh? I don't get it. Who's that guy?
- [Hun puts Casey's mask on his face]
- Thug #2: It's the vigilante!
- Casey: :(Narrating) But somehow, I get the feeling it's about to get a whole lot worse.
- Angel: Let go of me, creep!
- Casey Jones: Angel, wait! [Grabs her foot and takes off his mask] It's me! Casey!
- Angel: (Surprised) Casey? [Drops down from the fence] What are you doing here?
- Casey: Stopping you from making the biggest mistake of your life.
- Angel: What? The Purple Dragons? [Slightly chuckles] No, they're my posse. My family.
- Casey: But you got real family at home.
- Angel: Yeah, well who asked you, loser? If I wanna be a Purple Dragon, it's my own business!
- Casey: [Takes out his hockey stick] Until you start breaking the law. [Points the stick at the money bag on the ground] Then it's my business.
- Angel: [Picks up the bag] Yeah, well I don't see no badge on you!
- Casey: And I don't see no dragon on you. [Puts his hockey stick away] Not yet. So why don't you quit while you still got a chance?
- Angel: I ain't quitting nothing! Tonight was my first test. Tomorrow I pass my initiation. And then I'm gonna wear my dragon with pride. [Puts her hand on her chest then walks away]
- Casey: [Following her] That dragon comes with a price. You don't know what you're getting yourself mixed up in.
- Angel: (Sarcastically) Yeah, maybe you're right! [Knocks Casey down with the bag and runs towards the fence] But I can still take care of myself! [Climbs over the fence and runs away]
- Raphael: [Runs up to Casey with the other turtles] Casey, what happened? Who was that girl?
- Casey: [Gets up] Her name's Angel. I know her from the neighborhood. I promised her grandma I'd keep an eye on her. Keep her outta trouble.
- Leonardo: So she's a Purple Dragon?
- Casey: (Determined) Not if I can help it.
- Donatello: (Narrating) Here's another fine mess we've gotten ourselves into...literally. This has been one strange night, believe me, but no matter how weird it's been up 'til now, we never expected this…
The Shredder StrikesEdit
Part 1 [1.10]Edit
- Leonardo: (Narrating) In our ninja training, Master Splinter is constantly telling us that when given two choices, always choose the harder path. But somehow, when you're a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, the harder path always seems to choose you.
- Splinter: In the hands of a true ninja master, anything is a weapon.
- Michelangelo: And I thought Master Splinter said never to take swords from strangers.
- Donatello: I thought we already had a master. Master Splinter.
- Michelangelo: Yeah, real hairy guy, 'bout this tall?
- Master Yoshi: He who lives without honor, will end without honor.
- [While finishing his story about the Shredder.]
- Splinter: He serves no great purpose. He fights no great evil. He is great evil.
Part 2 [1.11]Edit
- Leonardo: (Narrating) Well, it took me awhile, but I managed to see Oroku Saki for who he really is, the Shredder. Of course, to get to this point, we have to fight a bunch of Foot Ninja, which wasn't easy. Then, we had to go up against Hun again, definitely not easy. But the real nightmare is about to begin; now, we have to face the Shredder, and something tells me, this is really not going to be easy.
The Unconvincing Turtle TitanEdit
- Michelangelo: (Narrating) Nope, you haven't tuned into the wrong show. That's me, Mikey, under the cape and cowl. The flying dude up in the sky, his name's Silver Sentry. We're in the middle of our first superhero type team up - he just doesn't know it yet. You'd think an earthbound turtle like me would have a rough time keeping up with a guy who can soar through the sky like an eagle, and you know what? You'd be right.
- [ Leo, Donnie and Raph scrutinize Mikey's Super Turtle costume sketches, mocking]
- Raphael: What's this, the "Nin-Justice League"?
- Donatello: More like the "Shell-Tastic 4"!
- Leonardo: "The Legion of Sewer Heroes"!
Notes from the UndergroundEdit
Part 1 [1.13]Edit
- Michelangelo: (Narrating) What, you might ask yourself, would any sane turtle be doing in an abandoned subway tunnel deep under the city? A tunnel so decayed, it's going to collapse from just one little noise, and a huge weird thing howling at us at the top of its lungs. Funny, I'm asking myself the same question.
Part 2 [1.14]Edit
- Donatello: (Narrating) My name is Donatello, and as a turtle of science, I like to investigate things. But I never thought my study of the strange crystals we found in our lair would awaken creatures from the underground, lead us on a search deep below the Earth, or take us to an abandoned Foot Genetic Lab where terrible things were done in the name of the Shredder.
- Foot Scientist/Michelangelo: There are some things man was never meant to tamper with.
- Mikey: That's the one line in a monster movie you don't wanna hear.
- Don: (Narrating) As a turtle of science, you wouldn't think I'm the type to believe in monsters, but you'd be wrong, dead wrong.
Part 3 [1.15]Edit
- Raphael: (Narrating) Meet Stone Biter, Razor Fist and Quarry. They may look like monsters, but these poor souls were once ordinary people 'til the Shredder's mad scientists performed horrible genetic experiments on 'em. Experiments that will eventually leave them mindless like these other examples of Shredder's handiwork. The only thing keeping Quarry and his pals safe is a crystal powered force field, but now the crystal's all burned out and the only place to get another one is the Forbidden Zone.
- Quarry: Something unspeakable dwells there amidst the crystals, it is a forbidden place.
- Raph: (Narrating) But we have no choice, so we all head down there anyway and that's when all shell breaks loose.
- Donatello: Hey?
- Raph: Donny! (Narrating) Suddenly Donny's gone and I swear someone's gonna pay.
- Donatello: (Narrating) Being a Ninja Turtle, I've seen a lot crazy things in the past few years, but this really takes the prize. At first, I thought I was dreaming, then I wished I was. But this was no dream, this was definitely a nightmare.
The Shredder Strikes BackEdit
Part 1 [1.16]Edit
- Leonardo: (Narrating) There are times in your life when you draw on everything you have. Times when you reach down into the deepest part of yourself. When you know you gotta give it your all, because anything less won't get the job done. It's in times like these that you find out who you really are. That is, if you live long enough.
- [Donny and Raph are watching a football game.]
- Raphael: Panthers, rams, bears--they've even got dolphins! You'd think they'd have room for something more... reptilian.
- Donatello: The Turtles? My friend, unfortunately the lowly turtle has been saddled by society with the stereotype of being "velocity challenged."
- Raphael: Say what?
Part 2 [1.17]Edit
- Splinter: (Narrating) The worst has come to pass. My son Leonardo was out on a training exercise when he was ambushed and chased across the city by the dark forces of the Foot. He was returned to us broken and battered, only to deliver a terrible message.
- Leonardo: He's back…the Shredder.
- Splinter: (Narrating) I had foolishly thought the worst had come to pass, but now I fear it is yet to come.
- The Shredder: You freaks have been a thorn in my side long enough. No one opposes the Shredder. And now I will have my revenge for our last encounter. Say farewell to each other -- while you still can.
- Michelangelo: Oh yeah, Mr. Spikey-Pants? Well, you’re the one who should be saying....uh...farewell to, um… to yourself!
- Raphael: (Being sarcastic) Oh yeah, Mikey. That got 'im.
- Casey Jones: Now that's what I call crashing a party!
- Raphael: Casey!
- Casey: [hits Foot elite with bat] Although I've never seen a lamer party in my life!! Where's the babe?! You're okay, babe?
- April O'Neil: Don't call me "babe".
Tales of LeoEdit
- The Shredder: (Narrating) My revenge is complete. My hated enemies thought they had destroyed me, but I am not so easily destroyed. I was merely biding my time, awaiting the right moment for my ninja forces to strike.
- Donatello: Leo?
- Shredder: (Narrating) And they struck hard. They herded my enemies to me like sheep to the slaughter. And even though allies foolishly came to their aid, my enemies were forced to make a cowardly retreat. But vengeance was mine, nonetheless. At last, the turtles are no more!
The Monster HuntEdit
- Michelangelo: (Narrating) It is said that a terrible monster roams these woods. A creature from a forgotten age that brings terror and fear in the dark of night. Yes, there's a terrible monster roaming these woods, [And it's me, booga booga!"]
Return to New YorkEdit
Part 1 [1.21]Edit
- Raphael: (Narrating) Someone once said, "The only difference between men and boys is the size of their toys." Well if that's true, then I think I just became a man. Or at least an Adult Mutant Ninja Turtle. This particular playroom happens to belong to our sworn enemy, Oroku Saki a.k.a. the Shredder. The dudes with the disappearing act, they're called Foot Tech Ninjas—quick to act, tough to beat. We've been fighting our way up, floor by floor, to the top of Shredder's skyscraper of evil. It's kind of like a video game with lots of different levels, only there ain't no earning extra lives in this game.
Part 2 [1.22]Edit
- Raphael: (Narrating) I gotta hand it to Donny. His camouflage system kept our lair hidden from Shredder's goons while we were outta town.
- Donatello: Welcome home everybody.
- Raph: (Narrating) And when we decided to mount an all out assault to finish off the Shredder for good, it was Donny who figured out how to do it. He used the Battle Shell as a decoy to get us into Shredder's high-rise of evil undetected.
- Hun: What? Empty.
- Raph: Nice remote control work, slick. (Narrating) Then he had some techno geek idea how to transfer the computer system controls to April while the rest of us engage in some serious butt-kicking ninja action. We had our hands full with the Foot Tech Ninjas, once again, Donatello's smarts helped finish them off.
- Donny: Instant short-circuit.
- Raph: (Narrating) But not even big-brained Donny could've be prepared for what we face next.
- Michelangelo: Did Shredder just wake up one day and say "I'm going to make some clones of myself! Really ugly ones!"
Part 3 [1.23]Edit
- Leonardo: (Narrating) When we decided to return to New York and face the Shredder, we knew it wasn't going to be easy. It was gonna take everything we had and then some. But what we didn't know, what we couldn't have foreseen, was that fruitcake Baxter Stockman….
- Baxter Stockman: In the flesh.
- Leo: (Narrating) …turning himself into some kind of ultra cyborg. Nevertheless, we have come here prepared to fight to the finish and that's exactly what we're gonna do.
- Leonardo: Get away from my brothers!
- The Shredder: The sword of Tengu! [Leonardo blasts him with an incredibly powerful burst of electrical energy from the mystic sword] NO!! This cannot be! I cannot lose!!
- The Shredder: The sword of Tengu! I must have it!
- Leonardo: It's over, Shredder!
- Shredder: (Maniacial laughing) You are fools! This is my fortress! Did you really believe you could defeat me here?!
- The Shredder: Ah, the power, I have almost forgotten! The Sword of Tengu! The sword in which I'd laid villages to waste, brought castles to ground, vanquish armies! The sword that I used to conquer Japan and give power to the Tokugawa clan! It is mine once more!!
Lone Raph and CubEdit
- Raphael: (Narrating) Man is this gonna be a long night. Two major problems: the first, is these guys, your basic criminal-type thugs, which normally wouldn't be a problem at all.
- Thug Leader: Hand him over, now.
- Raph: (Narrating) Except for the second problem…
- Kid: Come and get me, creepo!
- Raph: (Narrating) Some old guy once said, "Anybody who hates kids and dogs can't be all bad." Like I said, it's gonna be a long night.
- Raphael: [after catching up with Tyler after he ran off; twirling one of his sais] You can't sneak away from a ninja, kid.
- Tyler: Leave me alone!
- Raph: And you can't go messin' with those mob goons on your own. You're just a kid. You're gonna get hurt.
- Tyler: I told you I'm not a kid. And you're not the boss of me.
- Raph: Oh yeah?!
- Tyler: YEAH!
- Raph: OH YEAH?!
The Search for SplinterEdit
Part 1 [1.25]Edit
- Leonardo: (Narrating) The roar of the crowds, the smell of the greasepaint, the death defying thrill of the high-wire. Trust me, this is no circus and if you think it's tough for a Turtle to walk a tightrope, try four. If we fall, we're pavement paint, but if we make it, we just may finally find our missing Master Splinter. We also might learn the answer to a secret that's plagued us our entire lives—how and why we became Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- [Donatello has just distracted a security camera at TCRI with a pigeon finger puppet.]
- Michelangelo: I don't know what's scarier: the fact that that worked, or that Don carries around a pigeon puppet.
Part 2 [1.26]Edit
- Raphael: (Narrating) Here's what happened so far, try and keep up. After we wiped the floor with Shredder and his Foot fungus, we realized someone had taken Master Splinter. I tell you, we turned this city upside down looking for him, but he was nowhere. Then Donny had a thought.
- Donatello: What about the Guardians? If you think about it, right after Splinter disappeared, they disappeared.
- Raph: So we lured one of the Guardians into a conversation. [Our Master's missing, we intend to find him.] We knew the guy had answers, but he wouldn't talk, so we planted a Turtle tracker on him. We shadowed him into this plain-looking building and knew we'd need help getting inside. We got Casey to create a diversion by going nutso in the lobby.
- Casey Jones: Now I wanna see the head geek or I'm gonna take this place apart!
- Raph: (Narrating) He was a natural choice. And this allowed April to sneak into the security control room to deactivate the alarm sensors. She found us the only way in way up on the ninth floor.
- Donny: Some kind of hologram.
- Raph: (Narrating) But as usual, nothing ever goes as planned.
- Donny: Mikey wait.
- Mikey: Whoa… uh oh. Yow!
- Donny: Mikey…
- Donny/Mikey: Ahhh!
|TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES|
|CREATORS||Kevin Eastman · Peter Laird|
|COMICS|| Mirage comic series (1984–2010) · Tales (1987–2010) · Adventures (1988–1995) · Mighty Mutanimals (1991 spin-off) · Daily comic strip (1990–1997) · Dreamwave comics |
series (2003) · IDW comic series (2011–present)
|TELEVISION||Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue (1990) · Turtles Forever (2009)|
|SERIES||1987–1996 series · Mutant Turtles: Superman Legend (1996) · Next Mutation (1997–1998) · 2003–2010 series · 2012–2017 series|
|FILMS|| Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993) · TMNT (2007) · Turtles |
Forever (2009) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) · Out of the Shadows (2016)
|FAN-MADE||Casey Jones (2011)|
|DOCUMENTARY||Turtle Power: The Definitive History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)|
|VIDEO GAMES||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus (2004)|
|SEE ALSO||Leonardo da Vinci · Donatello · Michelangelo · Raphael|