Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue
Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue is a 1990 American animated drug-abuse prevention television special starring many of the popular cartoon characters from American weekday, Sunday morning, and Saturday morning television at the time of the film's release.
- Directed by Milton Gray, Marsh Lamore, Bob Shellhorn, Mike Svayko, and Karen Peterson.
- There's nothing cool about a fool on drugs!
- Two sounds you can't miss. The sound of a breaking piggy and the sizzle of hot lasagna.
- Smoke: Listen to me, Mikey.
- Michael: I think I've listened to you long enough!
- Smoke: You can't get rid of me this easily! I'll be back, and you can bet on it!
- Michael: He's right, you know. He will try to come back.
- Corey: When he gets here, we'll be ready for him! Right, guys?
- All Cartoons: Right!
- Theodore: What's all this for?
- Alvin: Either someone's conducting a major chemistry experiment or this is a serious no-no!
- ALF: Toto, something tells me we're not in cartoon territory anymore.
- Theodore: What's that funny smell?
- Simon: I hate to suggest this, but my guess would be... marijuana. An unlawful substance used to experience artificial highs.
- Drugs don't stand a chance against these guys!
- A Million Ways to say no
Smoke: Well, you look like three fine young ones. You know, I might have something here you'd like to try. Something to make you feel real good.
Stella: (singing) There's a million wild and wonderful ways to say no
Chuck: No thanks!
Fly: No way!
Eliot: Better learn a few and take 'em wherever you go
Fly: No dice!
Chuck: No sir!
Eliot: If your pal says, "Let's get high"
Ronnie Anne: Here's a practical reply
Patrick: Go ahead, let it fly, spit right in his eye and say
Spongebob, Patrick, Fly and Chuck: No!
Alfred, Camille, Milo: There's a million international ways to say no
Dexter: Those drugs are so boring.
Stella and Lily: All around the world the smart guys are giving up dough
Eliot: I've been training for football.
Kaytoo: In Berlin, they just say "nein"
Doraemon: And they tell me that works fine
Doraemon, Patrick, Fly, Chuck and Stella: Cause the bottom line's to show your spine and say no
Lincoln: Now you could say beat it, get lost, get out of my face with that stuff
Doraemon: But that could be tactless. You may prefer cool, like this:
Eliot: I'll catch you guys later, okay?
Owen: I've got too much homework. It's rough.
Kaytoo: I'm late for my baseball game and I'll miss my ride
Patrick: My kid sister needs me
Doraemon: Her hamster died
Mimi: Gotta hurry home
Spongebob: There's no time to kill
Patrick: So I'll catch you later
Owen and Mimi: Like heck I will!
Alfred, Camille, Milo: There's a million wild and wonderful ways to say no
Spongebob: Ah-choo! Guess I'm allergic.
Clyde: And a good excuse is something you never outgrow
Mimi: It's bad for my complexion.
Eliot: When your pals say, "Let's get wrecked!"
Chuck: Muster up your self-respect
Owen: Go on, push eject, protect yourself.
Owen, Fly, Chuck and Stella: Get up and go!
Patrick: Be the first one on your block to say,
Doraemon: "Eh, forget it, doc".
Stella and Lily: Try a couple of those wonderful ways to say no.
Mimi: But you forgot one! Wait!
Lincoln, Clyde and Ronnie Anne (Owen just lip-syncs): There's a million zillion wonderful ways to say no.
Mimi: Stand back, I'll demonstrate!
All: There's a million jillion wonderful ways to say
- Ross Bagdasarian – Alvin, Simon
- Jeff Bergman – Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck
- Townsend Coleman – Dad, Michaelangelo
- Wayne Collins – Additional Voices
- Jim Cummings – Winnie the Pooh, Tigger
- Joey Dedio – The Dealer
- Paul Fusco – Alf
- Danny Goldman – Brainy Smurf
- Georgi Irene – Additional Voices
- Janice Karman – Theodore
- Aaron Lohr – Additional Voices
- Jason Marsden – Michael
- Don Messick – Papa Smurf
- Lorenzo Music – Garfield
- Laurie O'Brien – Mom, Baby Piggy
- Lindsay Parker – Corey
- George C. Scott – Smoke
- Russi Taylor – Baby Gonzo, Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- Frank Welker – Slimer, Hefty Smurf, Baby Kermit