Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 TV series)
Rise of The TurtlesEdit
- (Leonardo and Michaelangelo are sparring)
- Michaelangelo: Oh, yeah! Michelangelo is on the move! You don't know what to do! I'm here! I'm there! I could be anywhere! How do you stop what you can't even see?
- Leonardo: (Hitting Michelangelo in the gut with the pommel of his Katana handle) Like that.
- Mikey: (On the floor, breath knocked out of him) Good one, Leo.
- (Raphael and Donatello are sparing)
- Raphael: (popping neck and shoulder joints) Alright, Donnie, put down the staff, and no one gets hurt.
- Donatello: Uh, you said that last time, Raph, and then you hurt me.
- Raph: Yeah... but less than I would have.
- Don: Yeah, right!
- (Later, Raphael wins the spar, and snaps Donnie's staff in two)
- Donnie: Should have dropped the staff?
- Raph: (In confirmation) Should have dropped the staff.
- (Raphael and Leonardo are about to spar)
- Leo: Onegai shimasu.
- Raph: Whatever you say.
- (Spars have finished, Raphael won)
- Splinter: (Off-screen) Yame! You all did very well.
- Raph: But I did better.
- Splinter: This is about self-improvement, Raphael, it is not about winning and losing.
- Raph: (Flushed with success) I know, sensei, but I won and they lost. (Splinter pinches a painful pressure point on Raph's neck) Aah, aah, aah! But, what's really important is that we all did our best. (crying) GOOD JOB, EVERYONE! (Splinter lets go) Aah!
- Splinter: Heh, heh, heh, heh.
- (Leo, Raph and Donnie are eating algae and worms in the kitchen)
- Mikey: There's a little more algae and worms left if anyone wants it. Anybody? Anybody?
- Raph: No thanks.
- Leo: I'm good.
- Donnie: All yours.
- Mikey: Well then, I guess no one left room for cake!
- Donnie: It is a cake!
- Raph: Made of algae...and worms.
- Leo: What's the frosting made out of?
- Mikey: You don't wanna know. Happy Mutation Day!
- Leo, Raph and Donnie: Happy Mutation Day!
- (holding the empty, broken canister of mutagen and wrapping up his story)
- Splinter: It was the mysterious substance in this canister that - in a way - gave birth to us all.
- Mikey: (Michaelangelo snatches it out of Splinter's hands and hugs it) Mom!
- Mikey: [staring at a neon sign for a palm reader] Guys, guys! check this out. A hand made made out of light. [Gasp] Now it's an eye made of light. [Gasp] And the hand again! Now the eye's back! Now the hand!
- Mikey: [the 4 stare down hesitantly at a pizza for the first time, Michelangelo volunteers to try it. He gobbles it noisily then lets out a satisfied belch] Uh, yuck. You guys won't like it. I'll take the rest.
- Mikey: High 3.
- Raph: Give it up already. The guy's not gonna show.
- Leo: We have to be patient.
- Raph: No, you have to come up with a better plan, 'cause the four of us standing there with our thumbs up our noises...
- Mikey: I don't think they'd fit...
- Raph: ...Is pointless.
- Leo: [Van parks on the corner] You sure about that, Raph?
- Raph: He showed up, didn't he? I should've complained two hours ago.
- Leo: Gentlemen, I have a bold and daring plan. There's no time for hesitation. My orders must be carried out without question. [Turtles run off leaving Leo alone] Guys? Guys, wait up!
- Mikey: Guys! Guys! you're never gonna believe this. That dude, he - he had a brain!
- Leo: We all have brains, Mikey.
- Donnie: Not all of us.
- Mikey: In our chests?
- Leo: No, Mikey. not in our chests.
- Mikey: You're not listening to me! [Leonardo slaps Michelangelo] Did you just slap me?
- Leo: I was calming you down.
- Mikey: WHY WOULD THAT CALM ME DOWN?!
- Splinter: Wisdom comes from experience, and experience comes from making mistakes.
- Donnie: Guys, look at that! [Turtles see April walking with her dad] She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!
- Raph: Isn't she the only girl you've ever seen?
- Donnie: My point still stands. [Snake's van pulls up and Kraang exit and attack April and Kirby] We gotta save 'em!
- Leo: Splinter's instructions were very clear: we need to stay from people...and bathrooms!
- Donnie: Well, I'm going.
- Mikey: (a canister of mutagen rolls out of the van and stops by Mikey's feet) Mom?
- April O'Neil: (Hammering on her and her father's cell door) Hey! You can't keep us in here like this! We know our rights!
- Kirby O'Neil: I don't think they care about that, April.
- April: Well, we can't sit here. We have to do something!
- Kirby: Like what?
- April: [grunting and groaning] My stomach! The pain is unbareable!
- Raphael: How does he managed to be right and still look stupid?
- Michaelangelo: It's a gift.
- The Shredder: So, my old enemy is in New York. And training his own army! At last, I can finish what I started, so long ago. Prepare my jet. I'm going to visit an old friend.
- Splinter: You are ninjas. You work in the shadows, in secret. This becomes difficult if there is proof of your existence in high definition!
- Splinter: Anger is self-destructive.
- Raphael: I always thought it was others-destructive.
- Splinter: Again! Only this time... Leonardo, Donatello and Michelangelo, insult Raphael.
- Donatello: [confused] Wait, insult... him?
- Splinter: Yes.
- Don: And he can't fight back?
- Splinter: No.
- Donnie: [smiling to Leo] I'm feeling good about this idea.
- Raph: I'll make it worth your while. (very angry) I WON'T TAKE YOUR HEAD AND SMASH IT AGAINST THE--
- Leonardo: Okay, okay, thank you Raphael. I will take over.
- Raph: You understand me, don't you, Spike? Chew on your leaf if you understand me. [Spike chews on leaf] Yeah, I thought so.
- Splinter: [Suddenly appearing behind him] I understand you, too.
- Raph: Seriously, you gotta knock or something!
- Splinter: Let me tell you a story.
- Raph: Sensei, I'm not really in the mood for a story.
- Splinter: Spike, chew on your leaf if you're in the mood for a story. [Spike chews on leaf] Very well. When I was a young man, I fell in love with a woman.
- Raph: Oh, is it that late already? [Tries to leave]
- Splinter: Sit! [Raph sits down and he continues] Her name was Tang Shen, and i wasn't the one one who loved her. There was another man competing for her attention: Oroku Saki.
- Raph: Shredder.
- Splinter: One day, he insulted me in front of her. He called me many things. I felt I couldn't let those insults go unanswered. I lost my temper, and overtime our rivalry festered into hatred. Until Shredder sought to finish me, and I lost my beloved Tang Shen.
- Raph: But it wasn't your fault. Shredder insulted you. You had no choice!
- Splinter: No choice? I could have chose to ignore him. I could have chose to let his words wash over me, like a river over stone. But I let him anger me. It was I who turned his words into weapons. That was the choice I made. What choice will you make?
- Raph: Wow, I didn't think this guy couldn't get any uglier!
New Friend, Old EnemyEdit
- Raphael: Are you an idiot? Wait, let me rephrase that. You are an idiot!
- Donatello: You can't show yourself to a human.
- Michelangelo: Why not?
- Don: Because they'll freak the heck out, that's why not.
- Mikey: No they won't. I'm not so scary.
- Raph: You're an ugly, green mutant armed with ninja weapons.
- Mikey: Look, this guy is gonna see that I'm just a regular cat-loving dude like him. We'll be best buds! This is gonna be awesome!
- (jumps down, despite his brother's protests, to the owner of the cat's balcony)
- Mikey: Hi! Here's your--
- Cat Owner: Gah! Ugly, green mutant freak!
- Mikey: But I got your cat!
- Cat Owner: Help! He's got my cat!
- (just fallen off the roof of the cat owner in an alley, surrounded by his brothers)
- Mikey: Does someone wanna help me with this?
- (he turns to reveal the cat still clawing at his shell)
- Raph, Donnie and Leonardo: No.
- [Splinter tackles Leo to the ground with his staff]
- Splinter: Was that fair?
- Leo: (On the ground) No!
- Splinter: Did I win?
- Leo: I see your point.
- (Splinter helps him up)
- Splinter: Seek victory, not fairness.
- Note: This episode's focused on Michelangelo.
I Think His Name is Baxter StockmanEdit
- Splinter: How many times have I told you 'not to skateboard in the lair'?!
- Michelangelo: None, Sensei.
- Splinter: I shouldn't have to tell you!
- Raphael: Ugh, This bites! I can't believe we're stuck down here for a whole week!
- Donatello: Guys, guys! You wanna see what I made?
- Raph: This is how bored I am. Yes, Donnie, I do.
- Raph: You're really going to plug an advanced piece of military technology directly into Mikey's head? What if it melts his brain?
- Don: It won't. And even if it did, who would know the difference? (Mikey presses play, he starts screaming) WHAT?! WHAT'S WRONG?!
- Mikey: IT'S POLKA! MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!! (Donnie presses stop) Thanks. (Mikey starts dancing, much to the surprise of the other turtles)
- Raph: That's it. I gotta get out of here.
- Leo: Guys, we're ninjas. We move swiftly, and, here's the important part, silently. [Leonardo falls through a skylight, and fumbles over several crates and tables] BEEHIVE! [Smacks into a beehive, crashes through the wall, falls down the fire escape, and crashes on the ground. Car alarms go off.]
- Raph: That wasn't very silent, Leo!.
- Leo: Halt, villain!
- Raph: "Halt, villain!"? When did we start talking like that?
- Leo: We're heroes. That's how heroes talk.
- Leo: How did he upgrade his armor so fast?
- (They notice he has the T-pod)
- Donnie: He has the T-pod?!
- Mikey: Oh, uh... heh, I might of dropped that during the fight.
- Donnie: You dropped it during the fight?! Nice going, Mikey!
- Mikey: It's your fault!
- Donnie: How is it my fault?!
- Mikey: You know I can't be trusted with nice things!
- Baxter Stockman: "I'm not Baxter Stockman. I am... "The Baxman"!" No, "I am "The Suitinator"!" Oh, that's terrible. "Captain... Punch You... Hard!". Oh, why is this so difficult?!
- Mikey: I kind of like "the Suitinator".
- Baxter: You guys again!
- Leo: Alright, Baxter. We don't want to hurt you.
- Raph: We don't? Did I... miss a meeting?
- Leo: Ah! Sensei!
- Splinter: And where have you been?
- Raph: Uh... nowhere?
- Splinter: How did you get so hurt?
- Leo: Oh that. We were, um...
- Raph: ...Hit...
- Donnie: ...By a...
- Mikey: ...Bus? (Splinter looks curious, Mikey's teeth fall out)
- Donnie: (whispers to Mikey) Hit by a bus?!
- Mikey: (whispers to Donnie) Well, what was I supposed to say? Meteor, cow, flying building?
- Splinter: Enough!
- Splinter: The first rule of being a ninja is do no harm. Unless you need to do harm, then do lots of harm!
- Mikey: Excuse me, Sensei, but ninjas never had to go up against guys in armor. [Sees painting] Oh, I mean ninjas always had to go up against guys in armor.
- Raph: Nice save.
- Leo: Sensei, what was their secret?
- Splinter: They understood that you do not fight the armor, you fight the man inside.
- Mikey: [Turtles stare at him who looks at them] Why are we all looking at each other?
- Note: This episode's usually focused on Mikey.
- Donatello: How am I supposed to fight advanced alien technology with a stupid stick!!?
[Splinter brings Donatello a new Bo-Staff]
- Raphael: Look, Spike. Donnie got a new stick to break.
- Don: With all due respect Sensei, I can't keep fighting alien technology with a six foot staff. I was hoping to upgrade my weapon.
- Splinter: Hm... a seven foot staff, interesting...
- Donnie: No, I meant using modern technology.
- Splinter: Ah, a solar-powered staff.
- Donnie: I'm serious, sensei.
- Splinter: I know. And yes you may upgrade your weapon.
- Donnie: That's totally unfair! You can't just-- (realizes) Did you just say yes?
- April: Hey, guys, check out this post I got.
- Raph: Hang on, April, I just have to destroy "Lame-onardo". [he beats Leo in a game and does a victory dance.]
[Metalhead walks toward the group]
- Metalhead (Donatello): Take me to your leader.
- Michelangelo: [bored] Leo, it's for you.
- Leonardo: What is this thing?
- Donnie: Gentlemen, and Raphael, this is the future of ninjitsu.
- Raph: I always thought the future of ninjitsu would be taller.
- Mikey: He's so cute. [tickles Metalhead] Goochy-goochy-goo. [Metalhead activates all of his weapons]
- Donnie: Heh. He doesn't like being tickled.
[The turtles meet with April, and Metalhead falls into a dumpster. He bangs around, and turns the dumpster on it's side. He bangs around some more, and finally gets out.]
- Raph: Still, it's stealhtier than the REAL Donatello.
(Metalhead and April are waiting on the roof for Leo, Raph and Mikey)
- Metalhead (Donnie): So... do you like heavy metal?
- Donnie: [Watching April through the monitor] Look at her. She's so beautiful. On this monitor, she can't even tell I'm staring.
- April: You DO know that's not muted, right?
- Metalhead (Donnie): Ahh! Of course. I mean, if it was muted, you couldn't hear me joking. [Smacks his head and presses a button on the controls. Metalhead's megaphone activates] Man, I hope she bought that.
- April: That's the megaphone.
- Metalhead (Donnie): [With the megaphone] I KNOW! [Turns megaphone off] So, how do you think the fight's going?
(Metalhead bursts through the skylight just as Mikey, Raph and Leo are cornered by the Kraang)
- Leo: What are you doing? What is wrong with your arms?
- Metalhead (Donnie): My hands aren't on my hips?
- Leo: NO!
- Metalhead (Donnie): (fixes his arms) Sorry. Forgot to press 'B'.
- Donnie: [Donnie's new laser-guided, missile-launching bo-staff invention begins to shake uncontrollably] It's not supposed to do that! [To his brothers] RUUUUUUUN!! [Leo, Mikey and Raph scream and run away as the episode ends.]
- Note: This episode's focused on Donatello.
- Leonardo: I bet that wasn't on his flow chart. [Flips board over and examines flow chart.] Whoa, it is. That is spooky...
- April: Careful, Donnie, that's a dangerous mutant!
- Donatello: That makes 2 of us!
- April: It seems that Dr. Falco found a way to modify the mutagen. He was creating nureo-chemical that would temporarily give someone psychic abilities.
- Splinter: I am curious, April. How did you know the monkey was really a human?
- April: I don't know. Sometimes I get a feeling about things.
- Splinter: A feeling? Interesting.
- Splinter: April, it seems you have a rare gift- a sensitivity I have trained my entire life to develop. I would like to train you to be a kounoichi, a female ninja.
- April: I am honored, sensei. When do we start?
- Splinter: How about now?
Never Say XeverEdit
- Donatello: Are you saying turtles are slow?
- Michelangelo: That's a hurtful stereotype.
- Leonardo: Trust us, April, we are better keeping a low profile. We figured out people treat us better if they don't know we exist.
- April: Sorry, I'm just so excited to finally get you out of the sewer for a change.
- Raphael: What are you talking about? We go out all the time.
- April: Yeah, but tonight your gonna do something besides hitting people.
- Raph: (disappointed) Aww...
- April: (talking to the turtles) Don't worry. You're going to love this noodle place a found.
- Don: (nervous) And you're sure we'll be welcome?
- April: Oh, yeah, Mister Murakami doesn't care what you look like. In fact, he won't even know what you look like. He's blind.
- Mikey: Awesome! (Raph slaps him) I mean, for us, obviously.
Raph-Man, could that fight have been more embaressing?
Mikey-Sure. We could've been hit in the face with pies.
- Leo: No more "Mr. Nice Turtle".
- Raph: Yes! I never liked "Mr. Nice Turtle".
- Bradford: (referring to the turtles) How could you be so sure they weren't bluffing?
- Xever: I wasn't.
- Note: This episode's focused on Leonardo.
- April: I am being hunted... by a giant pigeon!
- [Raphael laughs but pauses as he notices nobody is laughing.]
- Raphael: I can't be the only one who's finds that funny.
- Donatello: It's not funny Raph, there's a creature out there trying to hurt my April...! [April stares.] Our April... April.
- April: He would have torn me into pieces... if he hadn't slammed into the glass.
- [Raphael laughs and pauses again.]
- Raph: Really? Just me?
Leo-Alright, Mighty Mutants. Let's do this.
Raph-Mighty Mutants? What, Dancing Dorks was already taken?
- April: (acting as bait) Here I am, walking around in the big city, all alone! Oh, I sure hope some pigeon man doesn't come out and attack me! That would be the last thing I would want!
- Don: What are you doing?!
- April: (normal voice) You wanted me to be bait, I'm bait!
- Donnie: That's not how bait talks!
- April: How do you know how bait talks?
- Donnie: I know bait doesn't talk back.
- Leo, Raph and Mikey: (come out of hiding positions) Oooooooooooh!
- Michelangelo: Oh, no, you di'n't.
- Pete: I have a name you know!
- Raph: Yeah, we just don't care what it is.
Panic in the SewersEdit
Leo-Alright, Raph. Cool off.
Mikey-(off screen) I CAN HELP WITH THAT!
(a water balloon hits Raph)
Mikey-Dr. Prankenstein strikes again.
(Raph comes up to him with fury in his eye)
Mikey-Dude, you should see your face right now. You look so mad.
Raph-Ok, Spike. You'll like this show. (cracks his knuckles) It's called "Does Mikey Bend that way?"
Raph-COME HERE, YOU!!!
- Raphael: I can't believe I'm gonna say this (Imitates character from Space Heroes) "Get it together, captain, you're our leader, so act like one.
- Leonardo: (Calms down) You're right, Raph, that was the anxiety ray talking.
- Raph: What, that's it? You're not gonna slap yourself?
- [Leo shrugs.]
- Michelangelo: (being chased by Donnie after hitting him with a water balloon) You're next, Leo! Dr. Prankenstein makes house calls!
- Leonardo: (To Donnie and Mikey) Look, guys, Raph and I may be better fighters, but you´re still an important part of this team.
- Donatello: (annoyed) As important as you two?
- [Leo and Raph look at each other.]
- Leo: Humm... Very important. We shouldn't compare ourselves. It's like apples and oranges.
- Raphael: (Muttering) Yeah, if apples were way better, which they are.
- Don: So, the truth comes out.
- Michelangelo: You guys think of us as some kind of... B Team!
- Raph: (To Mikey) Good one, Dr. Namenstein. We'll call you "The B Team"!
- Mikey: Thanks... (realizes) I mean, Hey!
- Fishface: If I weren't stuck in here, I would have caught Splinter by now!
- Dogpound: But you are stuck in there. [starts tapping the glass in Fishface's fish tank, creating vibrations that harm Fishface's hearing]
- Fishface: No-no-no-no! Stop that! Stop that! Ow! Ow! Stop it! Ow! Stop it!
- Dogpound: [laughs] I'm sure you'll have your chance to shine one of these days. Master Shredder might get hungry for sushi.
- Fishface: Why don't you get in the water and say that!
- Shredder: Enough, Xever! Bradford is right, you are useless to me this way! [to Dogpound] I'm counting on you, find me information I can use, or Xever won't be the only one missing his legs.
- Raph: Dexter Speckman!
- Baxter: It's Baxter Stockman!
- Raph: I was close!
- Leonardo: Not so fast Dogpound and- Dexter Speckman!
- Baxter: BAXTER STOCKMAN!
- (Leo snatches up April's phone and points his katana at Baxter)
- Baxter: How did you escape my MOUSERS?
- Leonardo: We didn't.
- Note: This episode's focused on Donnie and Mikey... or Leo and Raph.
It Came From The DepthsEdit
- Joan Grody: Are malicious mutants menacing Manhattan?
- Guy on TV: It was like part-man, part-reptile, and all-monster! It came outta nowhere and attacked me!
- [Leo and Donnie stare at Raph.]
- Raphael: It wasn't me!
- Leonardo: We are NOT taking that monster home with us!
- Michelangelo: He's not a monster! He's a giant, Kraang-crushing, mutant alligator monster! (Mikey realizes what he just said) I just said "monster", didn't I?
- Raphael, Donatello and Leonardo: (While nodding) Yeah.
- Mikey: Well, you know what I meant!
- Raph: I thought you meant "monster".
- Donatello: Yeah.
- Leo: Mm-hm
- Splinter: Raphael, there is no monster more dangerous then a lack of compassion.
- [Hears Leatherhead growl in his sleep.]
- Splinter: My mistake...
- Mikey: Guys, you're doing what everyone else does to us: judging him by his looks.
- Donnie: And... the fact that he had me... BY THE FACE, MIKEY!
- Mikey: It's like you always say, Master Splinter; "the enemy of my enemy is my bro".
- Splinter: That is not exactly what I said...
- Donnie: But we're still chaining him up, right?
- Splinter: Of course, I am compassionate, not insane.
- Raph: Sometimes it's good to be a turtle... [Puts his head in shell when something comes flying at him. Leonardo and Donatello freak out until Raphael pops his head back out.] ...And sometimes it's good to be a short turtle...
- (Talking to Leatherhead while the mutant crocodile is chained to one of the pillars in the lair)
- Mikey: Maybe you just think you're a monster 'cause everyone keeps treating you like one.
- Leatherhead: You are wise beyond your ears.
- Mikey: Yeah. I get that a lot.
- Note: This episode's focused on Mikey.
New Girl in TownEdit
- Michelangelo: NO, not the pizza guy! Take Donnie!
- Donatello: (slightly annoyed) Snakeweed's getting away!
- Karai: Not bad.
- Leonardo: Uh, thanks.
- Karai: You might actually be a challenge. (throws blinding powder at Leo and pushes him into the ground, pointing her short tanto knife) Guess not. My name's Karai.
- Leonardo: Huh?
- Karai: See you around.
- Leonardo: What was that?
- Mikey: Leo's back! And he's been crying! (runs over and hugs him) Oh, you missed us!
- Leonardo: (pushes him off) I got hit with blinding powder.
- Mikey: Sure, you big softie.
- (Leo and Raph are fighting)
- Mikey: C'mon guys. Let's just hug this out.
- Karai: You always talk to yourself?
- Leonardo: Sometimes I'm the only one who'll listen.
- Karai: I'll listen...when you beg for your life.
- Leonardo: Let's see how well you do against someone who can see.
- Karai: Let's see how you do against someone who's better than you.
- Leonardo: Let's see how you do against- Let's just go! (The two ninjas starting sparring playfully with their unique fighting styles) Judkai-interesting.
- Karai: Koujokiri- predictable.
- Karai: You're good. No wonder we haven't wiped you out yet.
- Leonardo: It's not like Shredder hasn't been trying.
- Karai: I know. It's all he ever talks about! Revenge, revenge. Vendetta, vendetta.
- Leonardo: Really. I take it you don't approve.
- Karai: No, I'm fine with it. I'm just saying, he needs a hobby.
- Karai: Not bad, but I seen better.
- Leonardo: With one blade, maybe. Not with two. (Karai looks impressed and they start sparring again)
- Leonardo: You know what? I don't think you're as bad as you pretend to be.
- Karai: Oh? What part about "swinging a sword against you" do you not understand?
- Leonardo: On the rooftop, you could've finished me but you didn't.
- Karai: Because you're the only thing in this city that doesn't bore me. Besides, I don't you're as good as you pretend to be. Don't tell the goody-three-toes thing doesn't wear thin after awhile.
- Leonardo: Better then the alternative.
- Karai: Which is what? To have fun? To cut loose? To live your own life? Guess I struck a nerve.
- Leonardo: Because I beat you?
- Karai: You see that high raise?
- Leonardo: Yeah.
- Karai: Meet me there at midnight.
- Leonardo: Why?
- Karai: I want to show you something.
- April: Leo? Can't this wait till morning?
- Leonardo: I met this girl.
- April (excited): Tell me everything!
- Leonardo: Well, she's really cool, she's also a martial artist, and, uh, she's in the Foot clan. (April slaps him)
- April: Are you crazy!?
- Leonardo: April, she's different. She's...
- April: In the Foot clan!
- Leonardo: Yeah, but...
- April: In the Foot clan!!
- Leonardo: Look, I know I shouldn't be hanging out with her
- April:' Yeah! You got that right! Know why? Cause she's in the Foot clan!
- Leonardo: April, she's fun. And I'm tired of being the responsible one. When do I get to have fun?
- April: So what does she want from you?
- Leonardo: I don't know. I'm meeting her at the bilberry building at midnight. She's got something planned.
- April: Yeah, like pushing you off the Bentley building! It's a trap, Leo!
- Leonardo: I don't think so. There's good in her. I know there is. I can feel it.
- April: I hope you're right.
- Shredder: Karai, I have learned you had the opportunity to dispatch Leonardo.
- Karai: Really?
- Shredder: But you let him go instead.
- Karai: That's not true. He escaped.
- Shredder: I find that hard to believe.
- Karai: He escaped from you, didn't he?
- Shredder: Enough!! Next time you see Leonardo, you must finish him!! Understood!?
- Karai: I understand...Father.
- Mikey: [smells pizza and regains consciousness] Mmm... Pepperoni.
- Leo: Works every time.
- Raphael:So what's with the girl who tried to kill you?"
- Leo:She didn't try to kill me. She saved me."
- Raph: She threw a knife at your head."
- Leo:She threw a knife near my head."
- Raph: She's in the Foot Clan.
- Leo: Nobody's perfect.
Note: This episodes focuses on Leonardo who encounters his crush/sweetheart Karai for the first time.
- Michelangelo: I can think of a lot more better names than "The Rat King"! There's "Ratzilla", "the Verminator", "Lord Rattington"...
- Leonardo: We get it, Mikey.
- Leo: Mikey, poke him.
- Mikey: No way! I'm not poking him! You poke him!
- Leo: Ok, we'll put it to a vote.
- Raphael, Donatello and Leonardo: Mikey!
- Mikey: I want a re-count!
- Note: This episode's focused on Master Splinter.
The Alien AgendaEdit
- [Baxter Stockman is trying to build mechanical legs for Fishface]
- Dogpound: Ah, the mermaid's growing legs!
- Baxter Stockman: Please, settle down! Xever, get ready to walk!
- [Fishface tries to walk but ends up running amok around the lair while Dogpound cracks up laughing]
- Michelangelo: Alright, guys. What do you want? Omelet pizza, or Pizza omelet?
- Raphael: What's the difference?
- Mikey: Okay, you caught my bluff!
- Leonardo: We're trapped!
- Karai: No, you're trapped. What would happen if I do this. [She's about to press a button]
- Raph: No!
- Leo: Don't do that!
- Kraang Droid: Highly undesirable outcome!
- Karai: Well, now I gotta.
- Raph: Nice try, Octo-Punk!
- Mikey: No, no! Call him, "Octo-Eyeball-jellybug"...! Eh... Let's just call him "Justin".
- Leo: Thank you for understanding. I'm glad you're not mad.
- Splinter: Who says I'm not mad? (Splinter smashes Leo's foot with his staff.)
- Leo: Ow! Ooh! Ah! (Leo grabs his hurting foot.)
- Mikey: So...
- Don: (to Leo) We're thinking somebody should start talking!
- (Leo becomes sad as the scene cuts to the lair)
- Leo: I should have told you about Karai sooner, but I really thought there was a chance she would be good, and... I guess I... sort of... liked her. Go ahead, laugh.
- Mikey: Dude, I can't believe you trusted her.
- Donnie: I can't believe you didn't trust us enough to tell us.
- Leo: I was wrong, I'm really sorry.
- April: I tried to warn him.
- Raph: You too, huh?
- Karai: I like your brother, Leo. (slices Kraang droids) He's almost as entertaining as you.
- Raph: Oh, when this is over I'll show you how entertaining I can be.
- Raph: So, guys, we all fans of Karai yet?
- Donnie: I don't know who she is but I know I hate her!
- Raph: Hey look, Leo! The Kraang are on our side now!
- Leo: Save it!
- Karai: You're adorable! Stupid, but adorable! (Says while fighting Leo)
- Leo: Really? You think I'm...? --AH!
- Note: This episode's focused on Leo and his budding romantic feelings for Karai.
Donnie-Now I assigned everyone stations based on your basic skill sense. I can't drive, because my station is in the back. So...
Raph, Mikey, Leo-Driver! (pushes and shoves)
Donnie-(breaks up the fight) Leo drives.
Mikey and Raph-Why?
Donnie-He's least likely to hit something just for fun.
Raph and Mikey-True.
- Pulverizer: [to Leo] You were all like, "Let's finish this!". [to Raph] And you were all like, "You're going down!". [to Mikey] And you were all like, "BEEEES!"! [to Donnie] And you... you were like the strong-silent type.
- Michelangelo: Dude, Fishface is a little sensitive.
- Leonardo: You're calling him "Fishface"?
- Mikey: Well, it was either that or "Robocarp".
- [Raph is bitten by Fishface]
- Mikey: Raph, are you okay?
- Raph: Yeah, I'm fine. Fine... I love you.
- Mikey: HE'S NOT FINE!
[over the phone]
- Michelangelo: DONNIE, RAPH'S BEEN BITTEN BY A GIANT POISONOUS FISH!
- Donatello: That's not possible! If he was bitten, then it's venom, not poison.
- Michelangelo: Interesting, interesting. GET OVER HERE!!
- Donatello: What are his symptoms?
- Michelangelo: He keeps telling me I'm the smartest guy he knows.
- Donatello: Okay, okay, he's delusional.
- Donatello: Does he have any nausea?
- Michelangelo: Nah, he doesn't have any... [Raph throws up] Ugh! Check that! What the...? I knew you ate my pizza! YOU LIAR!
- Raphael: Why are there fingers on my feet?
- Donatello: Hang in there, buddy. You'll be okay. [injects the antidote into Raph]
- Raphael: Thanks... magical unicorn.
(Fishface jumps in, Raph, Leo, and Mikey laugh at him)
Leo-Look. Sushi delivers itself!
- Note: This episode's focused on Donnie.
- Donatello: I know I've seen this symbol; it's so familiar.
- Michelangelo: The Olympics!
- Don: No!
- Mikey: I got it! The Olympics!
- Donnie: Stop guessing! Obviously it's a Kraang signal.
- Leo: But from where?
- Mikey: The Olympics!
- Donnie: QUIT IT!!
Donnie-It's beautiful.Uh, Scientifically speaking.
Raph-Well, if you love it so much, why don't you marry it?
Mikey-Do you, Donatello, take this portal to be your lawfully wedded....
Leo-Knock it off!
- Note: This episode's focused on Mikey.
(on laptop, Raph screams like a girl)
Mikey-(laughs) That is awesome! Big tough Raph is scared of cockroaches.
Raph-I am not!
Mikey-Oh really? Let's go to the video (rewinds video) This is my favorite part right here. Donnie, can I get this on a T-shirt?
Raph-Wanna see my favorite part? (He flips Mikey over the counter)
Raph: None of this makes sense! Why is he so mad at us?! (Raph's recorded war cry repeated on tape) Aw, crud.
Donnie: I don't think he's mad at us, I think he's mad at you.
Mikey: Wow, that must really stink for someone afraid of roaches.
Raph: Irony, got it, thanks. So are there any other surprises? (saw buzzing) HE HAS A SAW?! THE COCKROACH HAS A SAW!!
(Leo slices saw off, squishy noises)
Leo: Not anymore.
Raph: I'm sorry I tried to smash you, okay? I'm sorry. I've learned a very important lesson. I'll never be cruel again, just leave me alone.
Mikey: On one condition.
Raph: Ah! Anything!
Mikey: Be good to Michelangelo.
Raph: (screams) What?
Mikey: Let him read your comics once in a while.
Raph: (Turns around) MIKEY! *kicks Mikey*
Mikey: So much for learning your lesson.
- Note: This episode's focused on Raph.
- Mikey: Hey, Baxtin!
- Baxter: It's Baxter.
- Mikey: I was wondering, what made you so interested in a career of super villainy?
- Baxter: Well, since you won't be around to read my autobiography, I'll tell you. I was a frail, and delicately sensitive young child.
- Dogpound: Well, there's a surprise.
- April (about the black-and-white photograph of Splinter's family): Who are they?
- Splinter: That is me, my wife and daughter before Shredder...
- April: The baby, she's beautiful.
- Splinter: Yes. Miwa would have been your age now. I would like to think she turned out as well as you have, my child. Which reminds me. Wait here.
Splinter (holding a black metal fan): I had intended to one day pass this on to my daughter. But I would like you to have it.
- April: It's beautiful.
- Splinter: Yes. And... (Throws the fan at the Sacred Tree)
- April: I think we found my weapon.
Enemy of my EnemyEdit
- Karai: I want to help fight the Kraang.
- Leonardo (flattered): Really? Uh, no. We're enemies, you want to destroy us, your loyal to shredder. Should I keep going?
- Karai: Look, if the Kraang win, we won't have a planet anymore. That makes our fight seem a little pointless.
- Leonardo: I doubt Shredder would agree.
- Karai: Shredder is short-sighted! He drives me crazy! He's stupid vendetta's gonna take us all down! He may not be able to see that, but I know you do. What do say? Work together for now?
- Leonardo (hesitantly): Sorry, sister.
- Karai: I thought you were better than this!! I thought you were my friend! How could you betray me! You're just shortsighted and obsessed as Shredder!!
- Leonardo: You said yourself Shredder is insane! Why are you protecting? You said he's driving you crazy!
- Karai: He drives me crazy because he's my father!
- Leonardo: What!? Shredder is your father!? You're Shredder's daughter?
- Donatello: Leo, it's that bad. You blew up the Kraang ship.
- Leonardo (dejected): But I always blew our chance to get Karai on our side.
- Note: This episode's focused on Leo and Karai's budding romance.
- Shredder: Let's try this again! Why were you hunting the Turtles!?
- Kraangdroid: The Turtles are protecting the life-form that is needed by Kraang. The one known as April O'Neil.
- Shredder: Who is this April O'Neil?
- Kraangdroid: She is the one known as "the one." She is the link that is missing in the plan of Kraang.
- Karai: So this April O'Neil is at the center of everything.
- Shredder: Then perhaps we can use her to bring the Turtles out of hiding. Karai, find this girl and bring her to me.
- Splinter: Your skills improve every time, April.
- April: I could practice all day, sensei.
- Karai: Supon nabe- Turtle soup.
- April: Karai.
- Karai: In person.
- Karai: You got guts. Let's see if I can pound that out of you. (April unfolds her Tessen fan) A Tessen. Beautiful, unassuming, but very powerful...in the right hands.
- Karai: What makes you so special!!? You're the center of an alien conspiracy, protected by mutants, and trained by a great ninja master!! Why!!
- April: I don't know!! I'm flunking trig! My friends are mutants!! Aliens got my dad!! And I lost my mother!!
- Karai: What? You lost your mother?
- April (recalls what Splinter had told her about unbalancing her opponent): AHHH!! (Flips Karai down the subway steps) Not bad for a nobody.
The Pulverizer Returns!Edit
Mikey-Look, I'm Leo. (deeper pitched voice) Guys, shhh. We have to be quiet. Ninjas are quiet. Quiet down.
(Raph and Donnie laugh)
Leo-I sound nothing like that!
Raph-(sarcastically) Yes. That's why we're laughing, because you sound nothing like that.
- Note: This episode's focused on Donnie.
Mikey: Hey, Raph! Fire the weapons!
Raph: I don't think so.
Mikey: See, that's your problem. If I were in charge of weapons, I'd be firing at things all the time. That mailbox, blam! That newsstand, boom! That port-a-potty, splat!
Leo: And that's why you're not in charge of weapons. Now get back to your station and tell me which way to go.
Mikey: Hmm... okay. Uh, you should turn right... three blocks ago. (Leo, Donnie and Raph groan.)
Raph: Let's trash the place.
Leo: Hold on, Raph. This is a recon mission. We go in there, find out what the Kraang are up to, and then we trash the place.
Raph: Fine. Wake me when we get to the trashing part.
Mikey: I'm beginning to think that he likes that egg more than me.
Raph: Well, the egg talks less than you, so there's that.
Raph: Donatello, you said he was safe. You said you turned him.
Donnie: I did.
Mikey: Did you, Donnie? Did you really? (Pauses) Well, you did, but after you bit me, I was totally wiggin'. I almost passed out, like, 19 times, bro. But I stayed with it long enough, hurt my brain to remember everything you said.
Leo: You finished the antibody yourself?
Donnie: And you were just pretending to be one of us?
Raph: But that's... smart.
Mikey: Yeah, it is. Just call me Dr. Einstein-enstein.
Mikey: (burps) Pizza me.
Donnie: No, I'm not gonna pizza you.
Mikey: You're right. It's not like I did something incredibly brave and save your life or anything.
Leo: You did save our lives. But you also used my favorite comic book as toilet paper. (grits his teeth)
Mikey: (laughs nervously) Yeah, but I only did it so you would chase me.
Leo: Well, it worked.
Mikey: Wait, stop!
Leo: Mikey! (Leo tackle him)
Mikey: I'm a hero! (crying)
- Note: This episode's focused on Leo and Mikey.
Operation: Break OutEdit
Donnie: I got him! April, did you see?
Raph: (kicks Donnie onto the floor, tries to stomp on him and makes Donnie move like a puppet and talk in a high voice) "Hi Mikey!"
Mikey: *laughs* Whoa, Donnie, amazing! (turns to Leo) He's like a puppet who can throw his voice... to... himself. Wait.
Donnie: What the heck was that?
Raph: I was just having some fun. You know how much Mikey loves the Donnie puppet.
Donnie: Dude, April was watching.
Raph: I'm pretty sure she liked it... too. Wait. You still think you have a shot with April?
Donnie: Well... er, I mean-
Raph: Wow. That's adorable and sad. It's... "sadorable". Look, if you wanna impress April, better leave me out of it.
Leo: Why would Donnie go after Mr. O'Neil by himself?
Raph: Maybe because I told him he has no shot with April?
Leo: What? Why would you say that?
Raph: Because he has no shot with April!
Leo: Well, yeah, but you don't tell him that!
Mikey: The heart's a soft muscle, man. A soft muscle. Squish.
- NOTE: This 1-hour special is focused on Leo, Splinter and April.
Leo-What, there's a force field?! Why didn't you tell me?!
Donnie-(sarcastically) Well, because I wanted us to fail. OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T KNOW!!
- Splinter: Oroku Saki, you were once my friend. I thought of you as my brother. Fifteen years ago, I was a different man. I had everything I could want- a loving wife and a beautiful daughter. And you, my loyal friend, jealousy consumed you. You sought that which was mine! You took everything that I love! Everything!! And still you hunt me down! So I fight you now to end this!!
- Splinter: Why must you persist in this insanity!?
- Shredder: You took Tang Shen from me!!
- Splinter: She was never yours!
- Splinter: You think you have won! But if you defeat me, you will have nothing!!
- Shredder (laughs evilly): That is where you are wrong! You took something from me! So I took something from you- your daughter!
- Splinter (shocked, dazed): No. It can't be.
(Recognizes Karai as his own long-lost infant daughter)
- Splinter: Miwa?
- Karai: Father!
- Shredder: Karai, that rat is Hamato Yoshi.
- Splinter: Miwa.
- Miwa/Karai: My name is Karai!! Father told me what you did to my mother! And now I'm going to return to favor! (lunges for her biological father, tanto held)
- Splinter: No!
- Karai: Why won't you fight!!? Coward!!
The Mutation SituationEdit
Mikey-And let's not forget cottage cheese demon. If we didn't stuff him in the microwave, the earth would be drowned in living cheese.
Raph-For the 22nd time, Mikey, there was no cottage cheese demon... EVER!
Mikey-Did you see him?
Mikey-Then how do you know? Huh?
Mikey-Kind of feel like bait.
Raph-Don't think of yourself as bait, Mikey. This is your new super hero costume. You can call yourself... uh...
Mikey-Turflytle! Tur-Fly-Tle! OH yeah! I love it. Too awesome! What are my powers?
Leo-Uh you can...hang from a rope.
Mikey-This... is... sweet!
Mikey-Turflytle's on the patrol buzz buzz. His bug eyes spy every crime buzz buzz.
Raph-Will you stop saying "buzz buzz" after every sentence?
Mikey-I could do that buzz buzz. But I probably won't buzz buzz.
- Note: This episode's about Leo, Donnie and April.
Invasion of the SquirrelanoidsEdit
Raph-Great another horror story. Guess whose going to be up all night again.
Mikey-What? No. I was up late cus I was... polishing my grappling hook.
Raph-Jeez, Mikey. When's the last time you cleaned? (picks up underwear with his sai) And since when did you start wearing tidy whiteys?
Mikey-That, my friend, is a story for another day.
Raph-It's in my guts! I can feel it in there munching on that popcorn I ate! IT'S FREAKING ME OUT, MAN!!!
Donnie-Ok. You gotta stop with the this. Because I can't hear what's going on inside your intestines.
Mikey-Oh, I'll tell you what's going on in there. (looks at comic, all the pictures are resembling what's going on now) Let me see. Right now, the mutant squirrel is probably secreting a mucas into you stomach lining so that when it multiplies...
Donnie-Mikey, not helping. Though, probably 98% accurate.
Raph-Get him out! Get him out! Get him out!
(Donnie listen inside of Raph)
Donnie-Just as I thought. We need to perform surgeory stat. (turns to Mikey) Nurse.
(Mikey pull out a hack saw on an egg beater, brings it closer to Raph)
Raph-LET ME OUT OF HERE!!
(Mikey pulls it away, he, Leo, and Donnie start laughing)
Raph-What are you doing? I told you I check the bedrooms.
Mikey-Thought you'd need back up. (nervous laughs)
(They hear a growl)
Mikey-There was a sound just like that in my comic when the baby aliens turned into giant alienoids.
Raph-Wait, you read it in a comic. How can it sound the same? SWEET MOTHER OF MUTATIONS!!!
Mikey-They turned into... into... SQUIRELLANOIDS!!!
- Note: This episode's focused on Mikey.
Follow the LeaderEdit
- Karai: You know, I bet I'd make a small fortune if I sold you to a science lab. Could you imagine the press? "Talking Ninja Turtle found in sewer."
- Leonardo: Great. Captured and now totally humiliated. Awesome day, Leo. Awesome day.
- Karai: You deserve everything you're getting, Leo! After you betrayed me last time!
- Leonardo (as Footbots overwhelm him): Karai!
- Karai: I never got to know my mother because your rodent master took her away from me!
- Leonardo: Splinter!? That's a lie!!
- Karai: Get him out of my sight!!
- Leonardo: Karai, listen to me! Splinter would never hurt your mother!
- Leonardo: Shredder is lying to you. Splinter would never hurt an innocent. Your grudge is with me! stay away from my brothers and my sensei! Understand!? Believe me, Karai!
- Leonardo: I'm sorry to bother you, Master Splinter. I need to ask you some questions- about Karai.
- Splinter: It is late, Leonardo. These questions will have to wait for another time.
- Leonardo: She said you took her mother away from her. I know it's not true, right?
- Splinter: No. It is not true. But the truth is just as difficult.
- Leonardo: Tell me, sensei. Trust me.
- Splinter: Karai...is my daughter.
Mutagen Man UnleashedEdit
- Raphael: [about Super Robo Mecha Force Five] What is this nonsense? It's terrible!
- Michelangelo: Terribly AWESOME! I found these old tapes in a dumpster.
- Raph: Tapes?
- Leonardo: Dude, this is AWFUL! And you guys complain about Space Heroes.
- Raph: Their lips don't even match what they're saying! I could NEVER watch a show this bad!
- [a couple minutes later, everyone's glued to the screen]
- Mikey: [after stealth attack from Leo] What was that?
- Leo: THAT, was a stealth attack. And that is what we're gonna be doing in today's training session.
- Mikey: No fair! I couldn't see you coming!
- Raph: That's why it's called 'stealth', genius.
- Donatello: Why would you eat a slice of pizza you found on the roof anyway?
- Mikey: Roof pizza is like one of my top ten favorite types of pizza.
April: Have you ever actually opened this book?
Casey: Eh, school isn't really my thing, when I graduate, I'm either gonna become a professional hockey player or an international bounty hunter.
April: Those are quite the options.
Casey: Who wants a normal life anyway? Right?
Donnie: Can you believe it? And they were swinging together! SWINGING! And then she looked at him! And I mean that look! It looked like-like this. *doe eyes* Why was she even with him? Because he's human, that's why. BIG DEAL! Do you know how many people are human?
April: [faced with Mutagen Man] Donnie's monster?! Can't I go a WEEK without some mutant attacking me? [Casey gets in front of her] What are you doing?
Casey: Whatever that thing is, it's pure evil, and COMPLETELY COOL LOOKING! I'll handle this, sweetheart. April: "Sweetheart"?
Mikey Gets ShellacneEdit
- Leonardo: Blister Stockboy!
- Baxter: It's "Baxter Stockman"! [Baxter saw the turtles again] The turtles, Here! Now!
- Donatello: He got the centrifuge! Hand it over, Storkman!
- Baxter: [he almost drop the box] Stockman! And no I find it first.
[Dogpound put a mutation leash on Baxter Stockman]
- Baxter: Is this...mutagen!
- Dogpound: I call it insurance. Double-cross us again, and we see what you turn into? Maybe so sort of bug.
Target: April O'NeilEdit
- Shredder: So, daughter. You not only disobey my orders in my absence, your petty scheme failed miserably.
- Karai: It was those stupid Footbots! They couldn't keep up with the Turtles! But here's the good news- the Kraang have been upgrading them.
- Shredder: Hear me, Karai. You will not have anymore dealings with the Kraang until I return. Do not defy me again! The consequences would be...unfortunate.
- Karai: Understood, Father.
Slash and DestroyEdit
- Note: This episode's focused on Leo and Raph.
The Good, the Bad, and Casey JonesEdit
The Kraang ConspiracyEdit
- Jack Kurtzman: Until finally... (Shows a photograph of the O'Neil family with April as an infant)
- April: That's me.
- Jack Kurtzman: Your mother was taken by the Kraang before you were born. Then she was experimented on.
- April: My mom?
- Jack Kurtzman: That's why you're so special, April. Your DNA can perfect mutagen in this dimension.
- April: I...I think I need to sit down.
- April: They're talking about invasion. I...I can hear their thoughts.
- Michelangelo: Whoa! You're, like, telepathic.
- Kraangdroid: The one known as April O'Neil is about to expire.
- April: Ugh! No! NOOOO!! (Unleashes a yellow-colored psychic wave that incapacitates the Kraangdroids all around her)
- Donatello: This doesn't seem possible.
- April: What is it?
- Donatello: According to these notes I picked up, your cellular makeup is actually a combination of human and Kraang DNA.
- April: Wait! Are you saying that...?
- Donatello: You're not entirely human, April. That's why you have psychic powers. In fact, you are a half human, half alien-mutant.
- Leonardo, Raphael and April: A mutant!?
- Michelangelo: Oh, yeah! Welcome to the family!
NOTE: The episode is focused on Leo, April, Donnie, and Raph.
NOTE: This episode is focused on Donnie.
Of Rats and MenEdit
NOTE: This episode is focused on Splinter.
The Manhattan ProjectEdit
- Leonardo: Karai, listen! There's something you should know. It's about your father. (Karai pushes him back in anger) Your real father. Your real name is Miwa.
- Karai: I'm not interested in anything but you begging for your life!!
- Michelangelo: Whoa! Earthquake!
- Razar: In New York?
- Leonardo (notices a large pillar, right behind Karai, about to fall): Karai, look out! (Pushes her away for safety as the pillar falls on top of him)
- Leonardo: Master Splinter, I tried to tell Karai that you're her father. I thought that if she knew, she would come over to our side.
- Splinter: There is a saying: He who runs his mouth gets a face full of nintako.
- Leonardo: They say that in Japan?
- Splinter: They would if you were there. Still, your heart is in the right place. Perhaps it is time she knew the truth.
- Leonardo: Maybe you should tell the other guys, sensei.
- Splinter: This is difficult, but it is time you all knew the truth. The child I thought I had lost in the fire, Miwa, is Karai- my daughter. Fury became flame, and flame darkened the world with smoke. And in that darkness, Shredder stole Miwa away. I thought she had perished, but she raised by Shredder as his daughter and trained as a deadly Foot assassin.
- Donatello: Wait. This can't be.
- Raphael: Some kind of joke, right, sensei?
- Michelangelo: Karai's our sister!?
- Raphael: Sensei, she's still our enemy. She was raised by Shredder.
- Donatello: Yeah. How can ever trust her?
- Splinter: There is good in her. I know this. But truth must be told, and it too will be an earthquake.
- Leonardo: Karai! Karai, don't do this. Splinter- He's your father! Your true father!
- Karai: Liar! You'd say anything to save him!!
- Leonardo: No! I swear it! He's your father- Hamato Yoshi!
- Karai: If you won't be silent, I'll silence you!! (Prepares to strike the Turtles down with her tanto knife)
- Karai: No, Father!!
- Shredder: You would stop me!?
- Karai: You'd kill your greatest enemy while he's poisoned and chained!? What about honor? Everything you taught me!?
- Tiger Claw: The girl is right, Master Shredder.
- Shredder: Very well. Gather the Foot. I will offer Hamato Yoshi one last fight.
- Splinter: Why would you help me?
- Karai: I don't know. Maybe because you look so pathetic.
- Splinter: You have your mother's spirit, so fierce and yet so scared.
- Karai: Never speak of my mother again!! You ruined my family!! you ruined all of our lives!!
- Splinter: No. It was Oroku Saki...Oroku Saki.
- Tiger Claw: Hello again, my friend.
- Leonardo: Let me go!
- Karai: I knew you'd come to us, Leo.
- Shredder: Where are the other Turtles!?
- Tiger Claw: It's just him, Master Shredder. He's alone. I sense no one else.
- Shredder: Watch, Turtle! For it will be the last fight you ever see- the destruction of your master, Hamato Yoshi.
- Leonardo: Karai, I don't want to fight you anymore. I'm not your enemy. (Another earthquake causes Karai to fall as Leo fails to catch her). Karai!!
- Splinter: Not too shabby.
- Leonardo: But what about Karai?
- April: I still can't believe that evil witch is your daughter. Uh, sorry for being so honest.
- Splinter: Perhaps one day, she will believe the truth. But that is her decision.
Mazes & MutantsEdit
The Lonely Mutation of Baxter StockmanEdit
- Donatello: Eureka! I did it! I really did it!
- April: You did it?
- Raphael: Did what?
- Michelangelo: Invent pizza that doesn't get soggy in milk?
- Donatello: I finally made it- retro-mutagen- you guys! The key to turning Mr. O'Neil human again. And you too, sensei.
- Splinter: Human once more? Save April's father first and then I will consider it.
- Donatello: I'm sorry, Master Splinter. This is all the retro-mutagen I have left.
- Splinter: I may not be human, but I am fortunate enough to have my humanity. Save Kirby.
- April: This way!
- Casey: How do you know!?
- April: I just do. I told you, I get a certain feeling about things. Right, Leo!
- Donatello: I'm sorry, Master Splinter. I wanted to change you back. But I swear, if it's the last thing I do...
- Splinter: Do not fret, my son. I am content with what I have become. I have no place in the human world anymore. This is my home, and you four are my family.
NOTE: This episode is focused on April.
Kraang- (to kraang) Kraang watch out for Kraang Kraang- ( different Kraang droid) Stupid Kraang
NOTE: This episode is focused on Mikey.
The Wrath of Tiger ClawEdit
- Shredder: What is that troubles you, Karai?
- Karai: I want to know the truth. The truth about my mother...and Splinter.
- Shredder: You know the truth, my daughter. Hamato Yoshi took your mother away.
- Splinter: I retained very little from my old life. But this I will never let go, my daughter. (Shows a shocked Karai the full photograph of her late mother's arm around Hamato Yoshi himself, and then the photograph of herself as an infant between her true parents)
- Karai: I can't believe it. You're telling the truth. All these years the Shredder has been lying to me!
- Leonardo: Wait. You don't believe it? I thought you did believe it. If you didn't believe it, why did you come down here?
- Karai: Father, what have I done?
- Tiger Claw: She has betrayed you, Master Shredder. She fought alongside the Turtles.
- Karai: Tell me the truth! Splinter is my father, isn't he!!?
- Shredder: Yes. Hamato Yoshi is your true father.
- Karai: What!? (Looks down with horror and sadness)
- Shredder: Tiger Claw, take her away!
The Legend of the Kuro KabutoEdit
- Leonardo: How can you lie around like this when Karai needs our help?
- Raphael: Not this again.
- Leonardo: We have to rescue her!
- Raphael: Look, maybe she believes Splinter is her father. But she was still raised by Shredder. You think she's gonna turn on him just like that?
- Leonardo: Yeah, I do. Now am I the leader of this team or not?
- Shredder (in front of Karai's prison cell): Karai, you must know I never wanted this to happen. Splinter is your father, yes. But it would have been wrong for you to be brought up by scum like him. I did what I had to do. What I knew was right. I hope one day, you will understand that.
- Shredder: Why does the fly walk into the spider's web?
- Leonardo: Because all the spider's henchmen are out.
- Shredder: Ah. You wish to make a trade?
- Leonardo: The helmet for Karai!
- Shredder: Very well. She'll to be brought up from the dungeon.
- Leonardo: You raised her from infancy and now you lock her in a cell? How can you do that!?
- Shredder: In any conflict, the winner is prepared to do what the loser is not.
NOTE: This episode is focused on Raph.
Vengeance is Mine!Edit
Oroku Saki/Shredder: Karai, I wish you could understand. (Takes off his helmet, showing his horribly scarred face) Everything I have done is for our clan's honor. Why do you insist on hurting me? Have you nothing to say to me, daughter?
Karai (furious): I AM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER!!
- Splinter: What have you boys done?! I though I told you- (he sees Karai/Miwa) Miwa. (Miwa hugs him)
- Miwa/Karai: Father. (Splinter hugs her)
- Leonardo: See, Sensei? I told you my plan would work.
- Splinter. Perhaps some things are worth the risk.
- Splinter: Not what you expected?
- Miwa/Karai: I admit it's a little weird being with...people I was told were my enemies. What really happened between you and Shredder and my mother?
- Splinter: I'm afraid it goes much deeper than our rivalry over your mother. The bitter feud between the Hamato and Foot clans lasted centuries. Oroku Saki was the son of the enemy. But he was just a child, so my father gave him shelter. We were raised as brothers, and rivals in all things as brothers are. But that rivalry soon turned bitter when we met Tang Shen, your mother. Jealousy became hatred when Saki learned of his true heritage. He swore vengeance and rebuilt the Foot clan. One night, Oroku Saki struck. The blow that was meant for me struck your mother instead. Shredder blamed me and in his rage, he burned our home to the ground, leaving me to my fate. He took you away from me.
- Miwa/Karai: After all this time haven't you wanted revenge?
- Splinter: After all this time, I have learned that revenge only leads to more pain.
- Miwa/Karai: But I seen you fight, Father. You could take him out.
- Splinter: We are safe here. And we are finally together again, my daughter. That is all that matters now. Not revenge.
- Leo: Going after Shredder alone is a bad idea.
- Miwa/Karai: Don't try to stop me, Leo.
- Leo: I want to go with you.
- Miwa/Karai: What?
- Leo: You're right. Shredder will never stop hunting us. The only way for us to be safe is to take him down.
- Karai: So much of my life has been about revenge. I can't ask you to risk your life, too.
- Leo: Let me help. (Karai approaches as she leans on him as if she's going to kiss him! He looks a little shocked as he nervously looks around)
- Karai: Sorry, Leo. (she punches him, then knocks him out with some blinding powder. Leo coughs as his eyes remain open as he falls. Karai quickly heads to the surface) This ends tonight!!
- Stockman-Fly: Whatever you require, I can create it. More mutagen. (A little bit of human DNA is spilled into the mixture). That should be okay.
- Shredder: Stockman? Is the mutagen ready?
- Stockman-Fly: Prepared for your specifications. The serpent DNA is ready.
- Karai: No! You wouldn't!!
- Shredder: Make sure she is secure.
- Tiger Claw: You are more ruthless than I thought. Mutating your own cub.
- Shredder: I have no intention of mutating her. She is bait. The Turtles attempt to rescue her, I will drop them into the mutagen. This will mutate them into mindless serpents. I want Splinter to witness his own pupils become one of the rat's deadliest predators. Then when his spirit is broken, I will shatter his body.
- Shredder: Welcome, my old friend.
- Splinter: Let my daughter go!!
- Shredder: You are welcome to rescue her if you can.
- Leonardo: Hang on, Karai! (Removes the tape that gagged her)
- Karai: Thanks. (Leo smiles back as Shredder comes right behind him, ready to strike)
- Splinter: Leonardo! (Leo ducks, causing Shredder's metal claws to break the chain holding Karai, causing her to fall right into the mutagen instead)
- Karai: AGGHHH!!
- Splinter: MIWA!!
- Shredder: KARAI! NO!! Karai.
(Catches his teenage daughter, now a mindless snake, and looks down with sad eyes)
- Splinter: Miwa. My child.
- Shredder: You- Hamato Yoshi!! YOU DID THIS!! (Is blocked by the debris) NO!!
- Tiger Claw: Master Shredder, we must go!
- Shredder: Leave me!
- Tiger Claw: Splinter will suffer for what has happened today. You have won.
- Shredder: Won!? (Glances at snake Karai who tears two Footbots apart) I shall avenge for my daughter!!
- Donatello: We gotta get out of here!
- Leonardo: Not without Karai!
- Splinter: Karai, you must listen to me! We must go! (Snake Karai wraps herself tightly around him) Daughter...please.
- Karai: Father? (Squirts snake venom in Raphael's eyes and runs off)
- Leonardo: Wait!
A Chinatown Ghost StoryEdit
- Ho Chan: My power is ancient and vast. But you both exhibit a power I have never encountered. Powers that Ho Chan will take to become flesh once more and rule the universe. Now we start the ritual!
- Ho Chan (to April): You have power in you, a power you have barely tapped. It will belong to Ho Chan. (Turns to Irma) And you. You have power, too. Power I do not understand...yet. You will explain this power or suffer my-What!? (April uses her Tessen fan)
- April: Come on, Irma!
Into Dimension X!Edit
NOTE: This episode is focused on Mikey.
- Shredder: Kraang Prime.
- Kraang Prime: One called Shredder. Kraang must have your decision.
- Shredder: If I help you will you uphold your end of the bargain?
- Kraang Prime: Kraang will deliver the ones known as Splinter and the Turtles.
- Shredder: And once I find Karai, you will mutate her back to normal?
- Kraang Prime: Kraang agrees to this. But in return, Shredder must help Kraang conquer the city known as New York City and then...the world!
- Tiger Claw: He fights bravely.
- Shredder: He is young, overconfident, foolish.
- Razar: Do not take chances with him, master. We should destroy him quickly.
- Shredder: Archers! Fire!!
- Leonardo: Oh no.
- Leonardo: Stop hiding behind your Footbots! Face me, Shredder!
- Shredder: You are beneath me, Turtle!
- Raphael: Sensei?
- April: He's not here. I don't sense him.
- Donatello: We gotta move. Everyone take one meaningful thing you want to take with you. First we find Splinter and then we get out of town.
- April: Ugh! (Clutches her hand as she briefly sees a vision of Splinter fighting Shredder) My head!
- Raphael: April, what is it?
- April: Master Splinter! I can sense him. Ugh! He's close!
Kraang Prime: You all suffer!! (April emits a purple wave of unusually strong psionic energy at Kraang Prime)
- Donatello: I'm sorry, Leo. You were right. If we just left the city when you said, the Kraang would never have found the lair and started the invasion. None of this would've happened.
- April: I have a place we can go upstate- my old family home. We can stay as long as we want. No one's around for miles.
- Casey: Upstate, huh? Sounds good to Casey Jones.
- April: Did you find your dad and little sister?
- Casey: No sigh of 'em. They probably got Kraang-atized.
Within the WoodsEdit
- NOTE: This episode's focused on Leo, Raph and April.
A Foot Too BigEdit
- NOTE: This episode's focused on Donnie, Raph, Mikey and April.
- Mrs. O'Neil: AAH! Mutants!
- Casey: It's okay, Mrs. O'Neil. These are good mutants.
- Mrs. O'Neil: Who are you? And how do you know my...? (Sees April) April? But how? Just a few days ago, you were only...six years old. (Faints)
- April: Mom. (Faints as well)
- April: Here, Mom. (Gives her a cup of hot tea)
- Mrs. O'Neil: Thank you, April. I'm still a little shaky. I know this is hard to believe, but, the Kraang ship has been here for years. It was your great-grandfather who discovered it. He made the mistake of awakening the Kraang. They paid him back by experimenting on him, and his entire bloodline. They knew we were the key to unlocking their precious mutagen. We were their Guinea pigs.
- Michelangelo: Aw. Guinea pigs are so cute.
- Raphael: I told you not to be stupid, you moron!
- Mrs. O'Neil: After you were born, it was clear you were very special. We knew it was only a matter of time before the Kraang came for you. We escaped. Kirby fled with you to the city, but I was recaptured and put into stasis.
- April: All these years. I never knew what happened to you. I didn't know what to think. Dad would never tell me.
- Mrs. O'Neil: Now you know. And now we never have to be apart again. Where is Kirby anyway?
- Casey: Oh, he got turned into a freaky Kraang-headed mu-
- Raphael: You had to pull a Mikey didn't ya?
- Leonardo: He's just kidding, Mrs. O'Neil. Kirby's on a...safari in Purte Rico. He won't be back for a while.
- Mrs. O'Neil: I'm just so glad to have my April back.
- Donatello: Michelangelo, you...attacked April's MOTHER!!?
- Raphael: Mikey, have you completely cracked your shell!?
- Michelangelo: I don't trust her! She's all kinds of wrong! You guys gotta believe me!
- April: Ow! Mom, what are you doing!?
- Kraang Creature: I'm your mother!!
- April: AGHHH!!
- Casey: What the heck!? Let her go!!
- Kraang Creature: April, we can be together forever! No more pain, no more sorrow! It's what we wanted!!
- April: You are not my mother!!
- Kraang Creature: We can be a family again!!
- April (terrified): No! NOOOO!! (In her panic, unleashes a pale yellow-colored and unuually strong psychic wave that destroys the Kraang creatures with ease)
- Donatello: So when I downloaded the data from the Kraang ship, I discovered the creature wasn't really April's mom. It just had her memories.
- Raphael: So what was it?
- Donatello: Some kind of infiltration experiment that utilized the combination of Mrs. O'Neil's DNA and Kraang DNA, but it was too dangerous.
- Raphael: So the Kraang put it in a deep freeze. It all makes sense.
- Leonardo: Guys? Do we have to talk about this right now?
- Casey: April, you okay?
- April: Yeah. It just feels like I lost my family all over again, even it really wasn't my mom. Maybe...maybe she is gone forever. But maybe she's still out there...somewhere.
- Leonardo: You can't give up hope. Trust me on that.
- Michelangelo: And you haven't lost your family 'casue we are your family.
NOTE: This episode is focused on Mikey.
Race with the Demon!Edit
NOTE: This episode is focused on Casey and Donnie.
Eyes of the ChimeraEdit
- Michelangelo: What's that? A tiara? I love tiaras.
- Donatello: It's not a tiara. It's a psychic neural transmitter.
- April: Donnie salvaged it from the Kraang ship. He's gonna use it to test my psychic powers.
- Michelangelo: Wow. That was my second guess.
(Several cards are floating in midair)
- Michelangelo: I didn't do that! I swear!
- Donatello: But that means...April, you are telekinetically levitating the cards.
- Leonardo: April! You're blind?
- April: I got a psychic link to the chimera. Maybe from Donnie's neural transmitter? I'm seeing through its eyes.
Return to New YorkEdit
- Donatello: You think you can use your powers to track Splinter? You did it before.
- April: I can try, but...you said his mind is no longer one with his body, right? Which means he could be crazy or unconscious or...who knows what?
- April: You are not a rat! You are Hamato Yoshi! (Emits yellowish psionic waves that trigger flashes in Splinter's head)
- Michelangelo: It's okay, Karai. It's me, Mikey- your brother.
- Leonardo: Karai, remember us. We're your friends. Remember who you are.
- Donatello: She's becoming more snake-like by the hour. She doesn't understand, Leo.
- Leonardo: She understands, Donnie. You're changing, Karai. We want to help you.
- Karai: Leo. (Manages to revert between her human and snake forms)
- Michelangelo: Whoa.
- Karai: Help me. Pleassse.
- Leonardo: Come back with us. Karai.
- Karai: No. Too dangerousss.
- Shredder: So, the thief who stole from requires to make a deal. Where is Karai?
- Ivan Steranko: You get us out of city safe, you get girl. That is deal.
- Shredder: I don't make deals. But perhaps this worth the exception. Give me Karai, and you will leave this city alive.
- Leonardo: Let her go! And I'll let all of you walk away alive!!
- Leonardo: Karai! (Uses his katanas to break the metal contraction around her neck) Karai, you have to go. Hurry! Don't let them take you.
- Karai: Comet...comet. (Disappears into the water)
- Leonardo: Comet? But what does that mean?
- Shredder: No!! My daughter!!
- Leonardo: She's not your daughter!!
- Shredder: I raised her, cared for her! She is mine!!
- Raphael: What happened back there? We had her!
- Donatello: It was too dangerous, Raph. We'll find her.
- Leonardo: She gave me a clue where she is, though. She pointed east and said "comet."
The Pig and the RhinoEdit
- Leonardo: Karai's still out there. The last thing she said to me was the world "comet."
- Casey: So what's that mean? A giant comet's coming? The Earth is doomed?
- April: Seems like it could be a location. Maybe where she's hiding out.
- Michelangelo: She's gotta know were here by now. Why doesn't she come out?
- Leonardo: Maybe she's not in her right mind or maybe she's afraid she'll lose control and attack us. I feel so bad for her.
- Leonardo: Karai, it's us! It's me- Leo! Try and remember! Focus!
- Karai: Leo.
- Leonardo: We want to help you, Karai. Can you transform back?
- Leonardo: It's Okay, Karai. You can come out now. We can help you- with this. (Sprays the retro-mutagen on Karai, but nothing happens) Donnie!
- Donatello: I told you, Leo. Karai is special. She's not a normal mutant.
- Raphael: So, it was all for nothing?
- Leonardo: I don't care! We can still help her. We'll take care of you, Karai. I promise.
- Karai: No. My mind is going...
- Leonardo: Then why did you want us to find you?
- Karai: Wanted...to say...goodbye...to all of you. (Disappears again)
- Leonardo: I promise! We'll find a way to help you, Karai.
- Shredder: What is this!?
- Rocksteady: We have Karai, just as your asked.
- Shredder: My daughter, do not fear. I will soon cure you of this terrible affliction. And then we shall have our vengeance! (Karai hisses angrily at him from inside her cage)
Battle for New YorkEdit
- Donatello: Mikey, have you lost your shell!!? I've been brewing that reto-mutagen for months!! If you ruined it, I'll swear I'll-
Casey Jones vs. the UnderworldEdit
- Shredder: Fear not, Karai. Soon you will be cured of this vile mutation. Isn't that right, Stockman?
- Stockman-Fly: Yes, master.
- Shredder: You had better arise at a solution soon.
- Donatello: Oh my gosh. Guys, this is even worse then I thought. Shredder's mixture- it's not an explosive.
- : Raphael: So what is it?
- : Donatello: I think he's working on a mind-control serum. If it works, he could use it on Karai or us or every single person in New York City.
The Noxious AvengerEdit
Splinter: How could you all be so careless? Secrecy is the most important rule of the ninja, and you have broken it! You 4 are forbidden from leaving the lair!
Raphael: What? You can't hold that sloppy escape against us! We got slimed with toxic puke!
Donnie: But, Sensei, if that pile of muck took is down, you know he's dangerous.
Leo: Which means we need to be out there looking for him.
Splinter: No! Until I decide I can trust you to watch yourselves, you will remain here, grounded!
(The turtles sigh)
Mikey: Oh, yeah. Crognard marathon.
Splinter: And no TV! (throws his staff at the TV)
Clash of the MutanimalsEdit
- Stockman-Fly: This is the last of the components I needed that will give you complete control over her.
- Shredder: Before you give it to Karai, test it on the Mighty Mutanimals.
- Stockman-Fly: Yes, master. In case there are any unexpected side effects.
Meet Mondo GeckoEdit
- Note: This episode's focused on Mikey, Casey, Fishface and Mondo Gecko.
The Deadly VenomEdit
- Stockman-Fly: Karai, I'm going to help you, just as I finally turned you human again.
- Karai: Stockman, if you don't let me go I'll tear your wings off and stuff them down both your mouths! (Struggles against her restraints as the brain-worm is injected into her brain through her right ear, and screams as the mind-control takes effect)
- Shredder: Did it work? I demand proof.
- Stockman-Fly: Yes, master. The parasite has bend her mind to be totally obedient to you and you alone.
- Shredder: Karai, attack Ivan Steranko.
- Rocksteady: Snake girl no trouble for Rocksteady. Let us do this like the brutus, huh?
- Shredder: Stop. You have done well, Stockman. But the true test remains. Karai, destroy Splinter, the Turtles, and their pathetic human allies. Eliminate them.
- Karai: Yes, Father.
- Karai: Hello, Leonardo. Your brothers are right here with me.
- Leonardo: Karai?
- Karai: Though they don't appear to be in good health. I'm afraid that if you and Donatello don't come soon then Michelangelo, Raphael and Casey Jones will expire. Come to the old abandoned subway station and bring Donatello with you. I'll be waiting.
- Leonardo: Karai? Karai?
- Karai: My venom is highly toxic in any form, even in water. It seeps through the skin in seconds. It's over, Leo. You and your friends are finished. Finally, after all this time. Put them with the others. I want to admire my trophies. I don't even care about any of you. You're nothing more than a means to get to Splinter. The rat will eventually come for you and then...I will have my revenge!
- Karai: Beating the poison, impressive.
- Leonardo: Shredder used a brain-worm on you.
- Karai: Lies won't help you, Leo! I'll just have to finish you myself!!
- Leonardo: Karai, you have to fight it!
- Karai (after injecting more lethal venom into him): Still feeling the effects? You're weak, Leo. And you're done for!!
- Leonardo: You're coming with us, Karai (Sees that she has escaped). Oh. Karai.
- Splinter: You should be enjoying your victory. You did a great thing today, Leonardo. You saved everyone.
- Leonardo: Not everyone. I tried to get Karai out of Shredder's control. I failed, sensei.
- Splinter: We saved her once, Leonardo. Perhaps we can save her again. And now you show great gifts as a healer. At the edge of your life, led you to unleash a strength that few martial artists can tap. I am proud of you, my son.
Turtles in TimeEdit
- Raphael: Give it up, Leo. It's weeks since we last saw her. When she poisoned us!
- Donatello: Yeah, Leo. If I can't find antidote, we might have to let Karai go.
- Leonardo: It's not that easy, Donnie. You should know.
- Michelangelo: You're still hung up on April. Just a guess.
- Leonardo: Sometimes you don't have a choice. You think about someone...a lot.
- Michelangelo: Dudes, I'm never gonna have a crush on a girl!
Tale of the YokaiEdit
- Oroku Saki: I tell you, Yoshi. We all saw them.
- Yoshi: It reminds of the yokai friends we invented as children. Remember, Saki?
- Oroku Saki: you never listen to me! Just like Tang Shen!
- Hamato Yoshi: Yet again you speak of Shen!?
- Oroku Saki: You care nothing for her! Only for the clan, only for yourself!
- Hamato Yoshi: That is not true, brother. I have always been there for you.
- Tang Shen: Beautiful night, isn't it?
- Hamato Yoshi: It is nights like this I realize how lucky I am to have you and little Miwa.
- Tang Shen: Yoshi, let's leave this place, move away from here. I've always wanted to visit America-New York City.
- Yoshi: Shen, I have many responsibilities. You know this. With Father being ill, the dojo...
- Tang Shen: The dojo! When are you going to leave that life behind? this is the last clan of its kind!
- Yoshi: And that is why it must endure! Must I explain this again!?
- Tang Shen: Ninjas have no more place in this world! You must decide. This is no life for Miwa. If she ever followed your path...
- Yoshi: Shen! Let me walk you home.
- Tang Shen: I can take care of myself! I always have.
- Oroku Saki: Are you all right, Shen?
- Tang Shen: Yes. Thanks to you.
- Oroku Saki: I would never let anything hurt you. I overheard your conversation with Yoshi. It is futile, you know. He will never leave the clan.
- Tang Shen: Perhaps You speak the truth.
- Oroku Saki: Shen, take me back. I will help you take care of Miwa. We will go to New York together, the three of us. I'm a different man then the one you once knew. Believe me.
- Tang Shen (to the Turtles): Are you aliens or yokai?
- Donatello: We are friendly yokai, Shen. We need to talk to you.
- Tang Shen: I was raised in Fudoka, but my grandfather is Chinese. I moved here to closer to Yoshi. I've heard yokai are always hungry. That's why I made a meal all kapas love.
- Leonardo: Kapa? What's a kapa?
- Tang Shen: Turtle yokai. And your favorite food is cucumber. At least that's what the legend says.
- Michelangelo: Cucumber? Little know fact: Our favorite food is pizza.
- Tang Shen: My grandmother told a story about a kapa who appeared as a young girl was fetching water. The kapa terrified her, but the girl had always brought cucumbers with her to ward off yokai. The kapa was so thankful, it told of a great hurricane that would devastate her village. It saved her people.
- Raphael: That's right! And we want to save you, Tang Shen.
- Donatello: Which is why we kapa have come to talk. We also bring you dire news.
- Leonardo: You can't leave Hamato Yoshi. He's a good man. Oroku Saki is evil.
- Tang Shen: No. Saki is a good man.
- Donatello: If you choose Oroku Saki, the world itself could be at risk. Take it from us, the kapa brothers.
- Tang Shen: Yoshi is too dedicated to ninjtisu to raise a family.
- Michelangelo: That's not true. Splinter loves little Miwa. She's so cute.
- Tang Shen: I don't who I will choose. I must do what's right for my daughter.
- Raphael: Follow your heart, Shen. You know who the better man is.
- Yoshi: I am sorry, Shen. You and Miwa are my life. Without you, I am a shadow.
- Tang Shen: Yoshi, I understand your loyalty to the clan.
- Yoshi: Father is growing worse. The dojo is all we have left.
- Tang Shen: You have so much more than that, Yoshi.
- Yoshi: My love you and Miwa burns inside my heart, brighter than all the stars in the universe.
- Oroku Saki: Pathetic! I will abide by this dishonor!
- Tang Shen: Saki.
- Oroku Saki: Shen, I ask you one last time. Make the right choice.
- Tang Shen: I have already made it.
- Yoshi: Take Miwa and go, Shen.
- Tang Shen: But Yoshi, Saki! Please! You are brothers!
- Oroku Saki: No! We were never blood!
- Hamato Yoshi: Shen. Go, now. (Tang Shen leaves with baby Miwa in her arms but not before she looks back and smiles)
- Oroku Saki: How can one love and hate someone so fiercely!?
- Hamato Yoshi: If your desire is to fall by my hands, brother, so be it!
- Tang Shen: Please stop! (Is struck down by Saki's metallic claws and falls)
- Hamato Yoshi: NOOO!!
- Oroku Saki: Shen!! (Runs forward but is wounded by falling debris, leaving him bald and with his face hideously scarred. Hearing the cries of the infant Miwa, he cradles her in his arms) You will be mine to care for, little one. I will call you Karai.
Attack of the Mega Shredder!Edit
- Oroku Saki/Shredder: Karai, forgive me. I never should have allowed it to go this far. I will destroy Splinter and the Turtles for causing you such suffering. Sleep now, my daughter. Your revenge is soon at hand.
- Bebop: Master Shredder
- Shredder: What is it!?
- Bebop: You called for us, sir.
- Shredder: I sense the Turtles are about to make another move. Double security! Watch Karai at all times!
The Creeping DoomEdit
- Donatello: Sensei, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do.
- Splinter: I know how hard you have tried Donatello. Some things are simply not meant to be. At least I have four wonderful sons.
- Leonardo: Donnie, you know how much this means to Sensei.
- Donatello: Leo, I'm trying as hard as I can.
- Leonardo: Well try harder.
- Donatello: Try harder!? I always have to find the solution! You're leader, Leo! You find the answer! Or what about Raph!?
- Raphael: I got the answer for you- Karai's a lost cause!
The Fourfold TrapEdit
- Leonardo: Sensei, I want you to know: I'm not gonna give up on Karai, no matter what. Could maybe the ancient scrolls work on her? The healing hands?
- Splinter: It is possible. But I am not certain that even I have the ability.
- Karai (with Donatello's voice): Well, I was expecting only Leonardo. But having you all here makes things so much easier.
- Leonardo: Karai?
- Karai: Cool, right? (In normal voice) Baxter Stockman managed to hack into your T-Phone signals. And then he loaned me his M.O.U.S.E.R.S. It was my idea to use their holograms. Now that I have all of you, Splinter will have choice but to fight me- for your lives!
- Raphael: Free our brothers now!!
- Karai: I'm afraid that's not happening, Raphael. My friends won't allow it.
- Karai: Good luck, Turtles! And good riddance!
- April: Let them go, Karai! You're under the control of a brain-worm! Shredder's using you!
- Karai: Lies! The only thing greater than watching the Turtles demise is to watch Splinter bear witness to it, right before I finish him off!!
- Splinter: April? What is wrong?
- April: The Turtles are in a trap, but so are you!
- Karai: Hello, Splinter.
- Splinter: Miwa?
- Splinter: Miwa, listen to me. I am your father Hamato Yoshi. Your mother was the love of my life.
- Karai: Don't you dare desecrate her memory!
- Splinter: Please. Do not make me fight you.
- Karai (assumes her full sake form): You have no choice.
- Splinter: I love you, Miwa. (Completes the healing hands mantra, which weakens the brain-worm inside her head, causing Karai to release him)
- Splinter: I trust that you are all unharmed.
- Leonardo: What happened?
- Splinter: She forced me into combat, but the healing hands I used on her were meant to help her; not harm her. I fear that we will never see Miwa again.
- Leonardo: Never give up hope. That was the greatest lesson you taught me as a kid, Sensei.
Dinosaur Seen in SewersEdit
- Note: This episode's focused on Raph and Zog.
- Shredder: What have you done with Karai?
- Splinter: We searched for her, but she is gone. Alive but vanished from the city.
- Shredder: You lie!!
- April: He's telling the truth, Shredder! Karai's still out there somewhere! And if the Earth blows up-Guess what?- you'll never see her again!! So maybe you can do the right thing for once in your evil life, even be a hero for a change! That is if you still love Karai!
- The Turtles (after their beloved sensei is suddenly murdered in cold blood): NOOOO!!!
- April (clutches her head and groans): AGHHHHH!!! (Unleashes an unusually strong, yellow-colored psychic wave that knocks Shredder backward)
- Tiger Claw: Master Shredder, what have you done!?
- Shredder: Hamato Yoshi is finished! The Earth can be destroyed for all I care! I have finally won!!
Beyond the Known UniverseEdit
The Moons of Thalos 3Edit
- NOTE: This episode's focused on Raph.
The Weird World of WyrmEdit
- NOTE: This episode's focused on Casey.
The Outlaw Armaggon!Edit
- Fugitoid: Excellent lesson. Your psychic abilities are marvels waiting to be unlocked.
- April: Thanks, Professor. How do you know so much about the human brain?
- Fugitoid: Since it's the only part of my original body left, I have extensive knowledge on brain stinulence.
- Donatello: April, you gotta reach Fugitoid.
- April: Let me see what I can do. (Utilizes her telepathic abilities to enter Fugitoid's subconscious mind via emitting a yellowish psionic wave) Professor Honeycutt, it's me- April- your friend! You have to fight Overmind.
- Overmind: You will not take control.
- April: You are Professor Zaton Honeycutt! You are a D-Hoonibian. (Finally manages to reach Fugitoid's consciousness psionically)
- Fugitoid: Yes. I am Professor Honeycutt! I am back!
Riddle of the Ancient AeonsEdit
- Male Aeons: Thank you. You saved us from ourselves.
- April: Yourselves?
- Michelangelo: The demons were the Aeons all along?
- Male Aeons: The Utrom entrusted us with the first fragment of the Black-Hole Generator for safekeeping. We Aeons had never allowed technology on our world before. Entranced by its immense power, we desired to know its secrets and hid away our beloved Sol Star, thus corrupting our world and us with it. Thank you, friends, for saving our world. (Breaks off a piece of the mystical Sol Star and hands it to April) Take this. It is a tiny fragment of our Sol Star. It will bring you both luck and power.
- April: It's beautiful.
- Casey: Goodbye, glow-y dudes.
- Raphael: The Utrom made a big mistake when they trusted the fragment with those guys.
- Donatello: Yeah. If ancient cosmic beings can be transformed like that, I guess that goes to show that anyone can be corrupted by power. (April looks at her new mystical gift, which she has made into a necklace, and smiles confidently)
Journey to the Center of Mikey's MindEdit
- NOTE: This episode's focused on Mikey.
The Arena of CarnageEdit
- Casey (after April succeeds in opening the door via her newly developed telekinesis): When did you learn to do that?
- April: The Professor's training. The crystal fragment I got from the Aeons helps me focus my powers.
The War for Dimension XEdit
- NOTE: This episode's focused on Raph and Mikey.
The Cosmic OceanEdit
- Hidrala: Who enters the realm seeking audience with Hidrala, supreme ruler of the Daagon?
- Leonardo: Uh, greetings supreme ruler. My name is Leonardo and these are my companions.
- Michelangelo: What up? (Raphael hits him)
- Fugitoid: We come bearing the sigel of the Utrom. We seek the fragment of the Back-Hole Generator that you have in your possession.
- Hidrala: You may rise.
- April: Thank you, Your Majesty.
- Hidrala: The Utrom entrusted the fragment to me, giving Hidrala ultimate say over it. After you truly worthy to claim a device of such devastating power? Who among you is leader? (Leonardo steps forward) You? You are a mere child. How are you worthy?
- Leonardo: We may be young, but we have fought huge battles, saved whole, planets! And on top of everything else, we saw the destruction of our world.
- Donatello: We been given a second chance to save Earth. We're gonna destroy the Black-Hole Generator.
- Hidrala: Ha! It cannot be destroyed. Why do you think it was hidden away?
- Leonardo: If you keep, the Triceratons will find it. They'll tear your kingdom apart to get it.
- Hidrala: If you desire the fragment, you must face Cuthfuga, an ancient beast that obeys only me. If you are indeed worthy, it will sense this and let you take it freely. If you are not, it will devour you whole.
- April (uses her strong psionic abilities): I'm sensing a huge, powerful presence inside. It's coming closer. Closer!
- Hidrala: Insolent, fool! Explain to me what it is you find so funny!?
- Armaggon: I'm laughing because reinforcements are here.
- Donatello: Oh no. Lord Dregg!
- Dregg: Hidrala, you have something I desire and I aim to take it!!
- Hidrala: How are you Leonardo?
- Leonardo: A little shell-shocked, but I'm okay. Are you hurt, ma'am?
- Hidrala: I am unharmed, thanks to you. You all fought to protect our kingdom. For that you have our deepest gratitude. Especially mine. Leonardo, your actions validate the truth of your words. The second fragment of the Black-Hole Generator is yours.
- Leonardo: Supreme ruler, I don't understand.
- Hidrala: The guardian was only a test. I have kept the second fragment hidden in the palace vaults ever since the Utrom entrusted us with its safety. Now, I entrust it to you. If you claim you can destroy this infernal machine, then the Daagon honor you.
- Leonardo: Thank you, supreme ruler.
- NOTE: This is a crossover with the 80s Turtles.
Revenge of the TriceratonsEdit
- NOTE: This episode's focused on Donnie.
The Evil of DreggEdit
The Ever-Burning FireEdit
- Fugitoid: The planet itself is Magdomar, which translates as "planet of ever-burning fire."
- Michelangelo: Couldn't we at least once go the planet of endless free pizza?
- Michelangelo: The whole planet's out to get us!!
- Raphael: I need some telekinesis. (April utilizes her newly developed telekinesis to redirect the missiles)
- April: Back at ya, Dregg!!
- April: This creature is the monster's baby.
- Raphael: Tokka's a mom?
- Michelangelo: Aw. That's adorable.
Earth's Last StandEdit
- Note: This episode's focused on Mikey and Splinter.
City at WarEdit
- Shinigami: Let's play a game. Give me one of your weapons or I'll take something precious- your shells.
- Raphael: All right, sister! Playtime's over!
- Shinigami: My name is Shinigami. Do you know what my name means?
- Shinigami: My sensei doesn't need a Turtle weapon. Your Tessen will do just fine.
- April: You're gonna have to get it from me, witch!
- Shinigami: A dragon tanto. You must have just become a kounoichi. This will do nicely.
- Karai: Leo, calm down! The brain-worm that was controlling is gone. I'm not your enemy.
- Raphael: Oh? So then why did your crazy friend attack us!?
- Karai: It was only a test to see her skills. Shinigami's an old friend from Japan. She was never gonna hurt you.
- Shinigami: At least not permanently.
- April (draws strength from her mystical Sol Star necklace): She's telling the truth. That brain-worm thing is gone. They're not after us. They're after...
- Donatello: Shredder.
- Raphael: So, what's up with the head gear, Princess? Daddy issues?
- Karai: I want to rebuild the Foot. Bring back honor to a clan that Shredder poisoned for almost two decades. And when I finish, I'll destroy Oroku Saki and his empire, once and for all.
- Michelangelo: Life isn't about revenge, sis. Come back to the lair with us. Master Splinter would love to see you.
- Karai: No. I have to carve out my own destiny.
- Donatello: Fine. We're leaving.
- April: First, I want my tanto back. Now!!
- Karai: If you want it back, take it from her. I mean, shouldn't be hard for a kounoichi, right?
- April: Fine by me. I wanted a rematch anyway.
- Donatello: I'm stopping this right-!
- Raphael: Let her fight her own battles.
- April (furious): AHHH!!! (Emits incredibly strong psychic blasts that break the glass around Shredder's throne room, much to Shinigami's surprise)
- Shinigami: Little red bird.
- Karai: All right, that's enough, Shini! Give her the tanto back.
- Leonardo: Miss me?
- Karai: You always have to make a dramatic entrance.
- Shinigami: Look at it all!
- Leonardo: There's millions here.
- Karai: Shredder should have kept it somewhere a little more safe.
- Shinigami: So what are going to do with it? Do you know how much cool stuff we can buy?
- Karai (Touches Leonardo's cheek in an affectionate way): I need your help on this one, Leo. For old times sake.
- Leonardo: Sorry, Karai. Your charms won't work this time. We'll stop you if we have to!
- Karai: Have it your way.
- Leonardo: Feels like I'm making a habit of saving you lately.
- Karai: Well, maybe if you could've arrived five minutes earlier-!
- Leonardo (worried): Karai!
- Karai: Thanks, Leo. (Leonardo flees holding Karai protectively in his arms)
- Leonardo (about her injury): Let me look at it.
- Karai: I'm fine. (Concentrates and fully heals herself by shedding her burned skin)
- Michelangelo (amazed): Whoa.
- Leonardo: I told you it was dangerous.
- Karai: I told you I was fine.
- Karai: I'm sorry, Father. I'm glad Donatello's alright.
- Splinter: Now you see the kind of pain and suffering revenge causes.
- Karai: I know. I thought I could end this by going after his operations. But it's too much of a risk to go after petty targets, just to spite him. I promise, I will no longer go after Shredder's operations. I'll go after Shredder himself.
The Insecta TrifectaEdit
- Note: This episode's focused on Raph.
- Note: This episode's focused on Donnie and Raph.
Bat in the BelfryEdit
- Note: This episode's focused on Mikey, April and Casey.
The Super ShredderEdit
- Karai: Shini, any word on the power outage?
- Shinigami: No. But it appears to be the entire neighborhood.
- Karai: Suspicious. Double the guards. Tell to cover all ends of the street.
- Shinigami: Yes, Karai. But I'm sure it's cool. It's just a power outage.
- Karai (upon seeing Shredder's mutant form): You...you've become everything you loathe! Everything you hate-a mutant!
- Super Shredder: My daughter, please. I did this for you. To destroy our enemy: The monster who took your mother's life- Hamato Yoshi.
- Karai: You're insane! You are the monster!! You've lied to yourself so much, you've come believe an entire dream!
- Super Shredder: Silence!! I was there! I saw what happened! The night he took your mother's life! I saw it! I...
- Shinigami: Let's take this crazy okoma down!
- Karai: Foot clan, attack!
- Shinigami: I'll destroy you, monster!! For everything you have done to Karai!! (Attacks but is later overpowered and knocked unconscious)
- Super Shredder (after Karai brutally attacks in her snake form): I will let your friend go as a gesture of my love! But if you struggle, I will hunt her down and crush her into pulp! Understood!!?
- Karai: Father! It's a trap!!
- Splinter: I will not leave you!
- Karai: Behind you!
- Splinter (in shock): Saki!? What have you done!?
- Super Shredder: I have molded myself into perfection, rat man! Look upon me and know fear!
- Splinter: You must be proud. You are finally a monster both inside and out.
- Super Shredder: I wanted to see you fall! Then your brainwashing will disappear! And she will remember that it was I who raised her! It was I who made her who she is!! I sacrificed everything for her, out of absolute love!!
- Karai: Father is right! Your transformation into a monster is complete!
- Splinter: A pity...Miwa is not here to see how evil you truly have become.
- Super Shredder: Now my nightmares of your proud, leering, loathsome face will finally end!!
- Splinter: Finish me, yes. But Miwa will live on. My daughter. Mine.
- Casey: Everyone can relax. Casey Jones is here. So what's up? Why'd I get 127 emergency texts? The pizza delivery guy disappear?
- April: No. Splinter disappeared. He fell down that huge chasm in the Undercity.
- Casey: Whoa. That's deep, yo.
- April: I definitely lost my mental connection with Splinter. But that doesn't mean he's gone. We can't give up hope.
- April (psionically senses Super Shredder's presence coming closer): They'll be here any minute!
- Karai: There's no way we'll be able to keep from from the Undercity.
- Leonardo: We bait them to the surface.
- Karai: No. We take them down on the surface! We finish them both!
- April: Here they come!
- Tiger Claw: Master Shredder- Karai!
- Super Shredder: I want the Turtle. You can destroy the girl. save me Karai.
- Karai (as Super Shredder is about to crush Leonardo): Stop!! Don't do this!! You can do something good for once, Saki! Something without malice, without the need for revenge!
- Super Shredder: Karai! I never meant to hurt you. Please. Call me Father, not Saki.
- Karai: You were never my father!! (Punches him directly into his pulsating mutated heart)
- April: Karai, Leo's in no shape. We need to get him back to the liar.
- Karai: You're right. Next time.
The Power Inside HerEdit
- Leonardo: Are you sure this is a good idea, Donnie?
- April: Yeah. Last time you hooked me up to this thing, it made me blind and mentally connected to a giant fish-bird-worm thing.
- Donatello: Don't worry. I've upgraded it since then. It's perfectly safe. I promise. Your psychic abilities have been expanding rapidly since you were given that Aeon crystal. It's imperative I test its limits, for your own sake.
- April: I have it under control! Besides if it weren't for my powers, we never would have gotten away from Super Shredder. You saw what I did to that mutated freak.
- Leonardo: That's what worries us.
- Donatello: I just need to examine your Crystal.
- April (firmly): No! I'm not taking it off! It's safe as long as I have it! Don't even ask again, Donnie!
- Donatello: It I can replicate how this Crystal increases your powers, that could provide a frame of reference for-
- Leonardo: Increase her powers?
- Donatello: Don't worry. Only slightly, by maybe .3%?
- Splinter: What happened in here? (Concerned) April?
- Leonardo: It's that alien crystal. It's been messing with her head.
- Splinter: That Crystal has a strong hold on both her mind and spirit. It has become too dangerous.
- Donatello: Sensei's right. I need to break its connection with her...somehow.
- Splinter: I will tend to her in the dojo. Perhaps the mantras will help.
- Leonardo: I got her, Sensei.
- Donatello (sees April cuddling the Sol Star fragment): April!? What are you doing? (Becomes half strangled by April's vastly strong telekinetic abilities)
- Splinter: April, you must hear me! This being wants to control you! Fight it!
- April (frightened): Master Splinter, I...I can't fight her! She's too strong!
- Donatello: April, stop! You have to control it!
(The sides of April's body are shrouded in a pale blue aura, her eyes glow white and the sinister laughter of another female entity is heard)
- Za-Naron: I'm free! I can feel the power of this city! So many lives! Look at them! Like insects!
- April: How did I get up here? I was in the lair but I...
- Za-Naron: Now you are were you were meant to be- among the stars!
- April: These people- so many. I can hear them mentally crying out, begging for help.
- Za-Naron: There are so many more who need to be punished! They are causing endless pain and suffering! Get rid of the pain and this world will flourish!
- April: Yes. I understand. I can save them. I can save all of them.
- Za-Naron: There is no April! Only Za-Naron!
- Leonardo: What do you mean you're not April? Who is Za-Naron?
- Za-Naron: I am the spirit of an elder Aeon, one of the first seven. After a hundred millennia, our physical forms had disintegrated. So our souls were each placed into the Sol Star to exist forever. I have been transplanting my mind into her consciousness...slowly. But the Aeons did not know how corrupt this world could be! I intend to save it! (Uses her greatly advanced telekinesis to push the Turtles away on the ground)
- Donatello: April!
- Za-Naron: Foolish mortal! Stay out of my way!
- Donatello: April, it's me! Donatello.
- April: Donnie?
- Donatello: Listen to me. Give me the Crystal. Just give it to me and everything will be OK.
- Na-Zaron: No!
- Donatello: This isn't you, April! That Crystal is changing you! You got to break free!
- April: Donnie? It's too much power. I can't control it anymore.
- Donatello: You can do it! I know you can.
- April: I'm not strong enough. Donnie, I'm sorry. (Is again taken over by Za-Naron's might)
- Donatello: April? Please. April, please! (Za-Naron regains control and uses her vast Aeon abilities to obliterate him into smithereens)
- Leonardo and Raphael: DONNIE!!
- Casey: OH MY GOSH!!
- Michelangelo: NOOOOOO!!!
- April (horrified, saddened): No! Donnie! I can't believe it! How could I!?
- Na-Zaron: You made your choice and you chose the Crystal. Let go of your connection to these sub life-forms who pollute this planet. I must cleanse it! Starting with this city.
- Hun: Impressive tricks. Ever think of joining the Purple Dragons?
- Za-Naron: No. (Uses magnified telekinesis to push Hun back, knocking off his shades)
- Leonardo: You can't do this, April! Or Za-Naron or whoever you are!
- Na-Zaron: Do not stand in my way or you will be cleansed, just as Donatello was!!
- Leonardo: We have to stop her.
- Casey: But what if April is still in there?
- Raphael: Are you kidding? I don't like, but April O'Neil is...gone. We have no choice. We take her down!
- Casey: We know you're in there, red!
- Michelangelo: We're your friends, your family!
- Leonardo: Remember who you are! You are April O'Neil. Remember everything e been through together.
- Casey: Like the time we fought a giant mutagen man, and our dope missions in space?
- Michelangelo: And Master Splinter, and pizza parties, and Ice Cream Kitty?
- Raphael: Remember Donnie!
(April recalls her fond memories of Donatello, giving her the willpower to overpower Za-Naron's dark influence and break the mystical Sol Star fragment, thus releasing the corrupt elder Aeon into the real world in demonic form)
- Za-Naron: Foolish creature!! You could have had all the power in the universe!! (swarms forward to strike her former host down, but is destroyed by one single slash of April's tanto sword)
- Casey: Red, is that really you?
- April: I think so. But Donnie. What have I done?
- Leonardo: It's not your fault, April.
- April: But it is. It was all me in a way. If only...Donnie's not gone! He wasn't really destroyed, just moleculary scattered. (Utilizes her psionic abilities in conjunction with the remaining Sol Star fragments to restore Donatello to his true physical form). Donnie! Thank goodness. (Gladly hugs him and then faints, having used up all her inner and physical strength)
- April: I'm so sorry. I guess I should have listened to you about the crystal. Especially you, Donnie. I'm sorry for...
- Donatello: For what? Reducing me to a quantum smear? Yeah. Still feel kind of whacked out of my head, but I'll be fine.
- Splinter: I am impressed, April. You literally destroyed your demons.
- Raphael: She almost destroyed all of us.
- Leonardo: What about your powers?
- April: They were always part of me. I can't harness the power of the Aeons anymore, but I think I know how to control my powers better. (The Turtles and Casey fear that she will use her powers against them again, but she just telekinetically lifts her tanto sword from its belt) So at least some good came out of this.
The Revenge of the Super ShredderEdit
Scroll of the DemodragonEdit
- Casey: Let us go, Tiger dude or I'll knock all nine lives out of you!
- Tiger Claw: Silence! You will bear witness to the calling of a greater being- Kvaxas, the most powerful of all the demodragons.
- Kavaxas: Who dares? How dare you summon me, mortal!! I will destroy you all! (Breathes green fire)
The Forgotten SwordsmanEdit
The Crypt of DraculaEdit
|TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES|
|CREATORS||Kevin Eastman · Peter Laird|
|COMICS|| Mirage comic series (1984–2010) · Tales (1987–2010) · Adventures (1988–1995) · Mighty Mutanimals (1991 spin-off) · Daily comic strip (1990–1997) · Dreamwave comics
series (2003) · IDW comic series (2011–present)
|TELEVISION||Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue (1990) · Turtles Forever (2009)|
|SERIES||1987–1996 series · Mutant Turtles: Superman Legend (1996) · Next Mutation (1997–1998) · 2003–2010 series · 2012–present series|
|FILMS|| Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993) · TMNT (2007) · Turtles
Forever (2009) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) · Out of the Shaddows (2016)
|FAN-MADE||Casey Jones (2011)|
|DOCUMENTARY||Turtle Power: The Definitive History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)|
|VIDEO GAMES||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus (2004)|
|SEE ALSO||Leonardo da Vinci · Donatello · Michelangelo · Raphael|