Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (also known as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in Europe) is a US animated TV series.
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Return of the Shredder
- 2.2 The Incredible Shrinking Turtles
- 2.3 It Came from Beneath the Sewers
- 2.4 The Mean Machines
- 2.5 Curse of the Evil Eye
- 2.6 The Case of the Killer Pizzas
- 2.7 Enter: The Fly
- 2.8 Invasion of the Punk Frogs
- 2.9 Splinter No More
- 2.10 New York's Shiniest
- 2.11 Teenagers from Dimension X
- 2.12 The Catwoman from Channel 6
- 2.13 Return of the Technodrome
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 Beneath These Streets
- 3.2 Turtles on Trial
- 3.3 Attack of the 50-Foot Irma
- 3.4 The Maltese Hamster
- 3.5 Sky Turtles
- 3.6 The Old Switcheroo
- 3.7 Burne's Blues
- 3.8 Zach The Fifth Turtle
- 3.9 Enter the Rat King
- 3.10 Turtles at the Earth's Core
- 3.11 April's Fool / April Foolish
- 3.12 Attack of Big MACC
- 3.13 The Ninja Sword of Nowhere
- 3.14 20,000 Leaks Under the City
- 3.15 Take Me to Your Leader
- 3.16 Four Musketurtles
- 3.17 Turtles, Turtles Everywhere
- 3.18 Cowabunga Shredhead
- 3.19 Invasion of the Turtle Snatchers
- 3.20 Camera Bugged
- 3.21 Green with Jealousy
- 3.22 Return of the Fly
- 3.23 Casey Jones - Outlaw Hero
- 3.24 Mutagen Monster
- 3.25 Corporate Raiders from Dimension X
- 3.26 Pizza by the Shred
- 3.27 Super Bebop & Mighty Rocksteady
- 3.28 Beware the Lotus
- 3.29 Blast from the Past
- 3.30 Leatherhead: Terror of the Swamp
- 3.31 Michelangelo's Birthday
- 3.32 Usagi Yojimbo
- 3.33 Case of the Hot Kimono
- 3.34 Usagi Come Home
- 3.35 The Making of Metalhead
- 3.36 Leatherhead Meets the Rat King
- 3.37 Turtle Terminator
- 3.38 The Great Boldini
- 3.39 The Missing Map
- 3.40 The Gang's All Here
- 3.41 The Grybyx
- 3.42 Mister Ogg Goes to Town
- 3.43 Shredderville
- 3.44 Bye, Bye, Fly
- 3.45 The Big Rip Off
- 3.46 The Big Break In
- 3.47 The Big Blow Out
- 4 Season 4
- 4.1 Plan 6 from Outer Space
- 4.2 Turtles of the Jungle
- 4.3 Michelangelo Toys Around
- 4.4 Peking Turtle
- 4.5 Shredder's Mom
- 4.6 Four Turtles and a Baby
- 4.7 Turtlemaniac
- 4.8 Rondo in New York
- 4.9 Planet of the Turtles
- 4.10 Name That Toon
- 4.11 Menace Maestro, Please
- 4.12 Super Hero for a Day
- 4.13 Back to the Egg
- 4.14 The Turtles and The Hare
- 4.15 Once Upon a Time Machine
- 4.16 Son of Return of the Fly II
- 4.17 Raphael Knocks 'Em Dead
- 4.18 Bebop and Rocksteady Conquer the Universe
- 4.19 Raphael Meets His Match
- 4.20 Slash – The Evil Turtle from Dimension X
- 4.21 Leonardo Lightens Up
- 4.22 Were-Rats from Channel 6
- 4.23 Funny, They Shrunk Michelangelo
- 4.24 The Big Zipp Attack
- 4.25 Donatello Makes Time
- 4.26 Farewell, Lotus Blossom!
- 4.27 Rebel Without a Fin
- 4.28 Rhino-Man
- 4.29 Michelangelo Meets Bugman
- 4.30 Poor Little Rich Turtle
- 4.31 What's Michelangelo Good For?
- 4.32 The Dimension X Story
- 4.33 Donatello's Degree
- 4.34 The Big Cufflink Caper!
- 4.35 Leonardo Versus Tempestra
- 4.36 Splinter Vanishes
- 4.37 Raphael Drives 'em Wild
- 4.38 Beyond the Donatello Nebula
- 4.39 Big Bug Blunder
- 4.40 The Foot Soldiers Are Revolting
- 4.41 Unidentified Flying Leonardo
- 5 Vacation in Europe sideseason
- 5.1 Tower of Power
- 5.2 Rust Never Sleeps
- 5.3 A Real Snow Job
- 5.4 Venice on the Half-Shell
- 5.5 Artless
- 5.6 Ring of Fire
- 5.7 The Irish Jig Is Up
- 5.8 Shredder's New Sword
- 5.9 The Lost Queen of Atlantis
- 5.10 Turtles on the Orient Express
- 5.11 April Gets in Dutch
- 5.12 Northern Lights Out
- 5.13 Elementary, My Dear Turtle
- 6 Season 5
- 6.1 My Brother, the Bad Guy
- 6.2 Michelangelo Meets Mondo Gecko
- 6.3 Enter: Mutagen Man
- 6.4 Donatello's Badd Time
- 6.5 Michelangelo Meets Bugman Again
- 6.6 Muckman Messes Up
- 6.7 Napoleon Bonafrog: Colossus of the Swamps
- 6.8 Raphael Versus The Volcano
- 6.9 Landlord of the Flies
- 6.10 Donatello's Duplicate
- 6.11 The Ice Creature Cometh
- 6.12 Leonardo Cuts Loose
- 6.13 Pirate Radio
- 6.14 Raphael, Turtle of a Thousand Faces
- 6.15 Leonardo, the Renaissance Turtle
- 6.16 Zach and the Alien Invaders
- 6.17 Welcome Back Polarisoids
- 6.18 Michalangelo, the Sacred Turtle
- 6.19 Planet of the Turtleoids
- 7 Season 6
- 7.1 Rock Around the Block
- 7.2 Krangenstein Lives!
- 7.3 Super Irma
- 7.4 Adventures in Turtle-Sitting
- 7.5 Sword of Yurikawa
- 7.6 Return of the Turtleoid
- 7.7 Shreeka's Revenge
- 7.8 Too Hot to Handle
- 7.9 Nightmare in the Lair
- 7.10 Phantom of the Sewers
- 7.11 Donatello Trashes Slash
- 7.12 Leonardo is Missing
- 7.13 Snakes Alive!
- 7.14 Polly Wanna Pizza
- 7.15 Mr. Nice Guy
- 7.16 Sleuth on the Loose
- 8 Season 7
- 8.1 Night of the Dark Turtle
- 8.2 The Starchild
- 8.3 The Legend of Koji
- 8.4 Convicts from Dimension X
- 8.5 White Belt, Black Heart
- 8.6 Night of the Rogues
- 8.7 Attack of the Neutrinos
- 8.8 Escape from the Planet of the Turtleoids
- 8.9 Revenge of the Fly
- 8.10 Atlantis Awakes
- 8.11 Dirk Savage: Mutant Hunter!
- 8.12 Invasion of the Krangazoids
- 8.13 Combat Land
- 8.14 Shredder Triumphant!
- 9 Season 8
- 10 Season 9
- 11 Season 10
- 12 TMNT 2012 crossovers
- 13 External links
Enter The ShredderEdit
- Shredder: I must congratulate you. [enters to meet the turtles]
- Donatello: It's the same guy we fought last night
- Shredder: You passed the test with flying colors.
- Raphael: Test? What test?
- Shredder: Your hairy little friend knows me as Oroku Saki, but you may call me "The Shredder".
- Raphael: A kitchen utensil?
- Shredder: You would be wise to lose your flippant ways if you wish to join the honorable Foot Clan.
- Leonardo: Why should we want to do that?
- Shredder: Because it was I who made you what you are today. If not for me, Hamato Yoshi would never have left Japan. I followed him to this country, where I gained my advanced technology, including my rare experimental mutagen. It was I who caused you to mutate into your humanoid form. You owe everything to me! Don't deny your destiny. Join me.
- Raphael: Does the phrase "go suck a lemon" hold any meaning to you?
A Thing About MouserEdit
Hot Rodding Teenagers from Dimension XEdit
- [Bebop and Rocksteady[*] are fighting Krang's stone warriors]
- Shredder Stop, stop! STOP!!!
- [Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang's stone warriors stop firing]
- Rocksteady Oh we was starting to have fun.
- Shredder Shut up! You are Krang's stone warriors are you not?
- General Tragg Yeah. So?
- Shredder There is something I must show you.
- General Tragg We gonna catch those kids.
- April You got 'em! Who are they? Let's interrogate them!
- Michelangelo It's okay April, they're cool.
- Dask Cool? Daddio, we are frozen!
Footnote: Bebop and Rocksteady were two street punks who like the TMNT were mutated into a Wart Hog-human and a Rhino-human They serve as Comic relief as bungling henchmen to Shredder. Example: When Krang realizes that a disaster could only have been caused by "Bungling Idiots" "...Bungling Idiots? Bebop!!!! Rocksteady!!!"
Shredded & SplinteredEdit
Return of the ShredderEdit
- Michelangelo: Yum! Peanut butter and jelly!
- Leonardo: Come on, Michelangelo! Think healthy for a change! You had peanut butter and jelly on your pizza last night!
- Michelangelo: No way, dude! I had chocolate chips and caramel fudge!
- Shredder: Krang! Where is my army, and my Technodrome, and all my weapons?
- Krang: You failed to defeat those miserable turtles and their teacher, Splinter, with my help! Now you must destroy them on your own! I will never give you another speck of aid, until you prove worthy of it!
- April: I don't believe it! It looks like World War 11! Roll tape, fellas! We've got a story that's going to knock the boss's socks off!
- April: Don't sweat it, Vernon! If I had to, I'd do an interview with Bigfoot!
- Irma: If you do, find out if he's married!
The Incredible Shrinking TurtlesEdit
It Came from Beneath the SewersEdit
The Mean MachinesEdit
Curse of the Evil EyeEdit
The Case of the Killer PizzasEdit
Enter: The FlyEdit
Invasion of the Punk FrogsEdit
Splinter No MoreEdit
New York's ShiniestEdit
Teenagers from Dimension XEdit
The Catwoman from Channel 6Edit
Return of the TechnodromeEdit
Beneath These StreetsEdit
Turtles on TrialEdit
Attack of the 50-Foot IrmaEdit
The Maltese HamsterEdit
- Shredder: [to the turtles] You wretched reptiles! You'll pay for this!
- Bebop: And bring cash. We don't take plastic!.
The Old SwitcherooEdit
Zach The Fifth TurtleEdit
Enter the Rat KingEdit
Turtles at the Earth's CoreEdit
April's Fool / April FoolishEdit
Attack of Big MACCEdit
The Ninja Sword of NowhereEdit
20,000 Leaks Under the CityEdit
Take Me to Your LeaderEdit
Turtles, Turtles EverywhereEdit
Michelangelo: I crave pizza no more! I can't believe I'm saying this!
- Splinter: I have a feeling this will not be easy!
Invasion of the Turtle SnatchersEdit
Green with JealousyEdit
Return of the FlyEdit
Casey Jones - Outlaw HeroEdit
- Leonardo: Casey, you wanna fight criminals? Well Shredder is the biggest criminal of all!
- Raphael: Besides which, he also ripped off your costume idea!
- Casey Jones: Trademark infringement? How low can ya get?
- Leonardo: He was a strange guy. Reckless, dangerous and totally violent!
- Raphael: Yeah, I liked him too!
- Leonardo: Somehow, I've got the feeling he'll cross are paths again.
- Casey Jones: Somehow, I've got a feeling he's right.
Corporate Raiders from Dimension XEdit
Pizza by the ShredEdit
Super Bebop & Mighty RocksteadyEdit
Beware the LotusEdit
Blast from the PastEdit
Leatherhead: Terror of the SwampEdit
Case of the Hot KimonoEdit
Usagi Come HomeEdit
The Making of MetalheadEdit
Leatherhead Meets the Rat KingEdit
- Turtles: Turtles Fight with honor!
- Irma: And women fight with handbags!
The Great BoldiniEdit
The Missing MapEdit
The Gang's All HereEdit
Mister Ogg Goes to TownEdit
The Turtles find themselves in a alternative universe-where they never existed....
- Shredder: Why are you mutants here?
- Donatello: To warn you to divert the cooling back to the Technodrome before it goes kablooey!!
- Shredder: I've only got two hands, look at all these repair requests! Everything is broken!
- Irma: Tell me about it, you should see my hairdryer.
- Shredder: You think being emperor of the world is easy? Ohh, it's giving me an ulcer!
- Donatello: Oh great! We wanna get back to our world where you don't rule!!
- Shredder: (jumping over desk) A world where I don't rule? (grovelling) Oh please take me with you, please!!!
[This is the only episode where Shedder has achieved two of his three goals in life: Destroy the Turtles; Rule the world and be a great writer]
- Raphael: You again?! We already sent you to the cleaners!
- Rocksteady: Yeah, well we're back again! Dirtier than ever! (Rocksteady fires off a succession of blasts from his stun laser, Donatello then uses his bo to catalpult himself towards the two punks but the weapon snaps in two and he lands at their feet)
- Leonardo: "I'll take care of them!" (he draws his swords but the blades fly of them and imbed themselves into the ceiling, Cut to Michaelangelo twirling his grappling hook above his head afterwhich the hook comes away from the rope)
- Michaelangelo: "What's going on...or coming off?" (Cut to Raphael drawing his sais, but the weapons become warped as he does so)
- Raphael: Even our weapons are falling apart in this world!
- Donatello: "What do you expect? It's Shredderville!"
Bye, Bye, FlyEdit
The Big Rip OffEdit
The Big Break InEdit
The Big Blow OutEdit
Shredder tries to destroy the Turtles with the hep of the Technodrome; the Turtles however fire a missile beneath the Technodrome which casuses the Technodrome to go back into Dimension X where Krang rules....
Plan 6 from Outer SpaceEdit
Turtles of the JungleEdit
Michelangelo Toys AroundEdit
Four Turtles and a BabyEdit
Rondo in New YorkEdit
Planet of the TurtlesEdit
Name That ToonEdit
Menace Maestro, PleaseEdit
Super Hero for a DayEdit
Back to the EggEdit
The Turtles and The HareEdit
Once Upon a Time MachineEdit
Son of Return of the Fly IIEdit
Raphael Knocks 'Em DeadEdit
Bebop and Rocksteady Conquer the UniverseEdit
- Shredder:[to krang] Now to make those two super-heads suffer for defying me!
- [The Turtles defeat Rocksteady and Bebop and The shredder emerges out of the portal]
- Shredder: You insolent idiots! How dare you taking over the world without my permission! [grabs them both and carry them to the portal]
Raphael Meets His MatchEdit
Slash – The Evil Turtle from Dimension XEdit
Leonardo Lightens UpEdit
Were-Rats from Channel 6Edit
Funny, They Shrunk MichelangeloEdit
The Big Zipp AttackEdit
Donatello Makes TimeEdit
Farewell, Lotus Blossom!Edit
Rebel Without a FinEdit
Michelangelo Meets BugmanEdit
- [After watching April in the news about Bugman beating Electrozapper]
- Michelangelo: You know dudes. I think April has gone a little buggy. [The other turtles lift their pillows and begin hitting him] Ow! Hey, come on! I was just kidding guys! Ah, ah stop!
Poor Little Rich TurtleEdit
What's Michelangelo Good For?Edit
The Dimension X StoryEdit
Leonardo Versus TempestraEdit
Raphael Drives 'em WildEdit
Beyond the Donatello NebulaEdit
Big Bug BlunderEdit
The Foot Soldiers Are RevoltingEdit
- Shredder: [to the Alpha One AI-Foot soldier robot which is about to kick Shredder and Krang out of the Technodrome sending them adrift through outer space inside an escape pod] Wait! Wait! We can negotiate. We'll give you New Jersey.
Unidentified Flying LeonardoEdit
Vacation in Europe sideseasonEdit
Tower of PowerEdit
Rust Never SleepsEdit
A Real Snow JobEdit
Venice on the Half-ShellEdit
Ring of FireEdit
- [inside the Technodrome]
- Krang: Shredder, I'm sending you to Lisbon in Portugal. Here it is on the map.
- Shredder: Put that away, I know where Lisbon is.
- Krang: It's not for you, this is the educational portion of the show.
The Irish Jig Is UpEdit
Shredder's New SwordEdit
The Lost Queen of AtlantisEdit
Turtles on the Orient ExpressEdit
April Gets in DutchEdit
Northern Lights OutEdit
Elementary, My Dear TurtleEdit
My Brother, the Bad GuyEdit
Michelangelo Meets Mondo GeckoEdit
Enter: Mutagen ManEdit
Donatello's Badd TimeEdit
Michelangelo Meets Bugman AgainEdit
Muckman Messes UpEdit
Napoleon Bonafrog: Colossus of the SwampsEdit
Raphael Versus The VolcanoEdit
Landlord of the FliesEdit
The Ice Creature ComethEdit
Leonardo Cuts LooseEdit
Raphael, Turtle of a Thousand FacesEdit
Leonardo, the Renaissance TurtleEdit
Zach and the Alien InvadersEdit
Welcome Back PolarisoidsEdit
Michalangelo, the Sacred TurtleEdit
Planet of the TurtleoidsEdit
Rock Around the BlockEdit
Adventures in Turtle-SittingEdit
Sword of YurikawaEdit
Return of the TurtleoidEdit
Too Hot to HandleEdit
Nightmare in the LairEdit
Phantom of the SewersEdit
Donatello Trashes SlashEdit
Leonardo is MissingEdit
Polly Wanna PizzaEdit
Mr. Nice GuyEdit
Sleuth on the LooseEdit
Night of the Dark TurtleEdit
The Legend of KojiEdit
Convicts from Dimension XEdit
White Belt, Black HeartEdit
Night of the RoguesEdit
- Splinter: You have anyway of reaching Casey Jones?
- April: Yeah, I've got his phone number but-
- Master Splinter: Call him at once.
- Casey Jones: All I want to know is when do I get to break something?
- Casey Jones: I can see that I'm going to have to get tough with you.
Attack of the NeutrinosEdit
Escape from the Planet of the TurtleoidsEdit
Revenge of the FlyEdit
Dirk Savage: Mutant Hunter!Edit
Invasion of the KrangazoidsEdit
Wrath of the Rat KingEdit
State of ShockEdit
H.A.V.O.C. in the Streets!Edit
The Unknown NinjaEdit
Dregg of the EarthEdit
The Wrath of MedusaEdit
The New MutationEdit
Carter, the EnforcerEdit
The Return of DreggEdit
The Beginning of the EndEdit
The Power of ThreeEdit
A Turtle in TimeEdit
Turtles to the Second PowerEdit
Mobster from Dimension XEdit
The Day the Earth DisappearedEdit
Divide and ConquerEdit
- 2012 Raphael: Can't we just destroy the pieces we already have? I mean, what are the Triceratons gonna do with one stupid piece!?
- 2012 Donatello: Well, what if they find a way to replicate the technology, Raph?
- 2012 Fugitoid: Donatello is right. The machine must be destroyed! every last piece of it.
- 2012 Raph: The world is flat, I can't even see my own butt! Donnie, explanation...?
- 2012 Donnie: We're possibly in some kind of... alternate dimension.
- 2012 Splinter: Back so soon? You just left to patrol the city.
- 2012 Turtles: Sensei, sensei!
- '12 Splinter: Is everything all right?
- 2012 Leonardo: Definitely, Master Splinter. It's just so amazing to see you.
- 2012 Leo: I don't get it. Master Splinter. I've been meditating for weeks and I don't feel any enlightenment or higher plane or anything. I didn't think peace could be so... dull.
- Donatello: Shredder and Krang have a technodrome in this dimension, it could be catastrophic!
- 2012 Donnie: I can't believe I'm saying this, but Bebop and Rocksteady got tough.
- Michelangelo: We gotta do something, dudes.
- 2012 April: Guys, we been trying to reach you– What the heck?!
- 2012 Casey: Did I get hit the face too many times?
- '12 April: Remember, Casey? The Turtles told us about these guys. They come from another dimension.
- Raphael: April, Casey Jones?
- Donatello: Wow. They're, like kids.
- Raphael: You sure you're not a reporter? You're wearing a jumpsuit.
- '12 April: Why, do reporters wear jumpsuits?
- All 8 Turtles: Let's move!
- 2012 Karai: Shredder, you're not getting away from me this time!
- Shredder: What are you talking about, girl? I don't even know you!
- '12 Karai: Stand and fight, Shredder!
- Shredder: I will not fight a girl! Foot, get rid of her!
- '12 Karai: Bebop and Rocksteady are still inside– What the…? What's with the freaky bug-eyed Turtles?
- Raphael: Nice to meet you, too. With friends like these, who needs enemies?
- [2012 Bebop trips over 2012 Leatherhead's tail as he and Rocksteady confronts the Mighty Mutanimals]
- 2012 Slash: Well, well, well. 2 of them, two of us. Seems like a fair fight.
- [The 8 Turtles, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami arrived to see the Mighty Mutanimals]
- '12 Mikey: Leatherhead, are you okay?
- 2012 Leatherhead: I am fine, Michelangelo. Just angry they got away.
- '12 Slash: I must've gotten hit harder than I thought. I'm seeing double turtles here.
- [The Turtles, their 80's counterparts, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami arrived to see the Mighty Mutanimals]
- '12 Mikey: Leatherhead! Are you okay?
- '12 Leatherhead: I am fine, Michelangelo. Just angry they got away.
- '12 Slash: I must've gotten hit harder than I thought. I'm seeing double Turtles here.
- '12 Raph: Long story, Slash. See, these Turtles are from another dimension.
- '12 Donnie: Like Raph said, it's a long story. One with a sad ending.
- '12 Bebop: We havin' second thoughts about this plan, Rock.
- '12 Rocksteady: We is partners with Shredder and alien blob. Is what we always wanted.
- '12 Bebop: All we wanted is some respect. Is that too much to ask?
- '12 Rocksteady: But, Bebop, we can't back out like the lowly coward now.
- '12 Bebop: But why do they wanna destroy the world? We love the world! All we wanted was a little respect. Is that too much to ask?
- '12 Rocksteady: Da.
- '12 Bebop: Think of what you be missing - professional wrestling, Chris Bradford movies, and what about... Mama?
- '12 Rocksteady: NYET! I LOVE MAMA!!
- '12 April: So, what's next for you guys? No more robbing banks and working for super-villains, right?
- '12 Rocksteady: Da. Being henchman is no good for us. Maybe we become superheroes instead.
|TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES|
|CREATORS||Kevin Eastman · Peter Laird|
|COMICS|| Mirage comic series (1984–2010) · Tales (1987–2010) · Adventures (1988–1995) · Mighty Mutanimals (1991 spin-off) · Daily comic strip (1990–1997) · Dreamwave comics |
series (2003) · IDW comic series (2011–present)
|TELEVISION||Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue (1990) · Turtles Forever (2009)|
|SERIES||1987–1996 series · Mutant Turtles: Superman Legend (1996) · Next Mutation (1997–1998) · 2003–2010 series · 2012–2017 series|
|FILMS|| Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993) · TMNT (2007) · Turtles |
Forever (2009) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) · Out of the Shadows (2016)
|FAN-MADE||Casey Jones (2011)|
|DOCUMENTARY||Turtle Power: The Definitive History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)|
|VIDEO GAMES||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus (2004)|
|SEE ALSO||Leonardo da Vinci · Donatello · Michelangelo · Raphael|