Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987 TV series)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (also known as Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles in Europe) is a US animated TV series.
Enter The ShredderEdit
- Shredder: I must congratulate you. [enters to meet the turtles]
- Donatello: It's the same guy we fought last night
- Shredder: You passed the test with flying colors.
- Raphael: Test? What test?
- Shredder: Your hairy little friend knows me as Oroku Saki, but you may call me "The Shredder".
- Raphael: A kitchen utensil?
- Shredder: You would be wise to lose your flippant ways if you wish to join the honorable Foot Clan.
- Leonardo: Why should we want to do that?
- Shredder: Because it was I who made you what you are today. If not for me, Hamato Yoshi would never have left Japan. I followed him to this country, where I gained my advanced technology, including my rare experimental mutagen. It was I who caused you to mutate into your humanoid form. You owe everything to me! Don't deny your destiny. Join me.
- Raphael: Does the phrase "go suck a lemon" hold any meaning to you?
A Thing About MouserEdit
Hot Rodding Teenagers from Dimension XEdit
- [Bebop and Rocksteady[*] are fighting Krang's stone warriors]
- Shredder Stop, stop! STOP!!!
- [Bebop, Rocksteady and Krang's stone warriors stop firing]
- Rocksteady Oh we was starting to have fun.
- Shredder Shut up! You are Krang's stone warriors are you not?
- General Tragg Yeah. So?
- Shredder There is something I must show you.
- General Tragg We gonna catch those kids.
- April You got 'em! Who are they? Let's interrogate them!
- Michelangelo It's okay April, they're cool.
- Dask Cool? Daddio, we are frozen!
Footnote: Bebop and Rocksteady were two street punks who like the TMNT were mutated into a Wart Hog-human and a Rhino-human They serve as Comic relief as bungling henchmen to Shredder. Example: When Krang realizes that a disaster could only have been caused by "Bungling Idiots" "...Bungling Idiots? Bebop!!!! Rocksteady!!!"
Shredded & SplinteredEdit
Return of the ShredderEdit
- Michelangelo: Yum! Peanut butter and jelly!
- Leonardo: Come on, Michelangelo! Think healthy for a change! You had peanut butter and jelly on your pizza last night!
- Michelangelo: No way, dude! I had chocolate chips and caramel fudge!
- Shredder: Krang! Where is my army, and my Technodrome, and all my weapons?
- Krang: You failed to defeat those miserable turtles and their teacher, Splinter, with my help! Now you must destroy them on your own! I will never give you another speck of aid, until you prove worthy of it!
- April: I don't believe it! It looks like World War 11! Roll tape, fellas! We've got a story that's going to knock the boss's socks off!
- April: Don't sweat it, Vernon! If I had to, I'd do an interview with Bigfoot!
- Irma: If you do, find out if he's married!
The Incredible Shrinking TurtlesEdit
It Came from Beneath the SewersEdit
The Mean MachinesEdit
Curse of the Evil EyeEdit
The Case of the Killer PizzasEdit
Enter: The FlyEdit
Invasion of the Punk FrogsEdit
Splinter No MoreEdit
New York's ShiniestEdit
Teenagers from Dimension XEdit
The Catwoman from Channel 6Edit
Return of the TechnodromeEdit
Beneath These StreetsEdit
Turtles on TrialEdit
Attack of the 50-Foot IrmaEdit
The Maltese HamsterEdit
- Shredder: [to the turtles] You wretched reptiles! You'll pay for this!
- Bebop: And bring cash. We don't take plastic!.
The Old SwitcherooEdit
Zach The Fifth TurtleEdit
Enter the Rat KingEdit
Turtles at the Earth's CoreEdit
April's Fool / April FoolishEdit
Attack of Big MACCEdit
The Ninja Sword of NowhereEdit
20,000 Leaks Under the CityEdit
Take Me to Your LeaderEdit
Turtles, Turtles EverywhereEdit
Michelangelo: I crave pizza no more! I can't believe I'm saying this!
- Splinter: I have a feeling this will not be easy!
Invasion of the Turtle SnatchersEdit
Green with JealousyEdit
Return of the FlyEdit
Casey Jones - Outlaw HeroEdit
- Leonardo: Casey, you wanna fight criminals? Well Shredder is the biggest criminal of all!
- Raphael: Besides which, he also ripped off your costume idea!
- Casey Jones: Trademark infringement? How low can ya get?
- Leonardo: He was a strange guy. Reckless, dangerous and totally violent!
- Raphael: Yeah, I liked him too!
- Leonardo: Somehow, I've got the feeling he'll cross are paths again.
- Casey Jones: Somehow, I've got a feeling he's right.
Corporate Raiders from Dimension XEdit
Pizza by the ShredEdit
Super Bebop & Mighty RocksteadyEdit
Beware the LotusEdit
Blast from the PastEdit
Leatherhead: Terror of the SwampEdit
Case of the Hot KimonoEdit
Usagi Come HomeEdit
The Making of MetalheadEdit
Leatherhead Meets the Rat KingEdit
- Turtles: Turtles Fight with honor!
- Irma: And women fight with handbags!
The Great BoldiniEdit
The Missing MapEdit
The Gang's All HereEdit
Mister Ogg Goes to TownEdit
The Turtles find themselves in a alternative universe-where they never existed....
- Shredder: Why are you mutants here?
- Donatello: To warn you to divert the cooling back to the Technodrome before it goes kablooey!!
- Shredder: I've only got two hands, look at all these repair requests! Everything is broken!
- Irma: Tell me about it, you should see my hairdryer.
- Shredder: You think being emperor of the world is easy? Ohh, it's giving me an ulcer!
- Donatello: Oh great! We wanna get back to our world where you don't rule!!
- Shredder: (jumping over desk) A world where I don't rule? (grovelling) Oh please take me with you, please!!!
[This is the only episode where Shedder has achieved two of his three goals in life: Destroy the Turtles; Rule the world and be a great writer]
- Raphael: You again?! We already sent you to the cleaners!
- Rocksteady: Yeah, well we're back again! Dirtier than ever! (Rocksteady fires off a succession of blasts from his stun laser, Donatello then uses his bo to catalpult himself towards the two punks but the weapon snaps in two and he lands at their feet)
- Leonardo: "I'll take care of them!" (he draws his swords but the blades fly of them and imbed themselves into the ceiling, Cut to Michaelangelo twirling his grappling hook above his head afterwhich the hook comes away from the rope)
- Michaelangelo: "What's going on...or coming off?" (Cut to Raphael drawing his sais, but the weapons become warped as he does so)
- Raphael: Even our weapons are falling apart in this world!
- Donatello: "What do you expect? It's Shredderville!"
[Turtles, April and Irma enter Shredder's office and suddenly its pitch black in Shredder's office and 6 pair of eyes shown moving towards camera, Wizard of Oz Reference]
- April: "It's so dark in here."
- Irma: "Yeah, so I see."
(Suddenly, Shredder's amplified voice booms out à la Wizard of Oz. (April and Irma's eyes are shown in this shot and stop moving and their eye pupils look around to find out where his voice is coming from.)
- Shredder: "What fools dare disturb the all-powerful Shredder!"
(This shot, all 6 eyes shown and one moves out of frame while camera focus on the other 5.)
- Donatello: "Let's see, there should be one (light switch) around here, somewhere."
(A Thud sound is heard and Shredder's amplified voice booming out again.)
- Shredder: "Do not touch that! I forbid it!"
(This shot 7 eyes are shown and the lights come on as the turtles, April and Irma see Shredder in a business suit behind his desk. Leonardo is up front with his hand on the light switch and look at Shredder, surprisingly.)
- Leonardo: "Shredder?!"
(Shredder hits his tape recorder)
- Shredder: "I told you not to touch that!"
(Film from the tape recorder spits out and covers all over Shredder.)
- Shredder: "Ugh, nothing works around here!"
Bye, Bye, FlyEdit
The Big Rip OffEdit
The Big Break InEdit
The Big Blow OutEdit
Shredder tries to destroy the Turtles with the hep of the Technodrome; the Turtles however fire a missile beneath the Technodrome which casuses the Technodrome to go back into Dimension X where Krang rules....
Plan 6 from Outer SpaceEdit
Turtles of the JungleEdit
Michelangelo Toys AroundEdit
Four Turtles and a BabyEdit
Rondo in New YorkEdit
Planet of the TurtlesEdit
Name That ToonEdit
Menace Maestro, PleaseEdit
Super Hero for a DayEdit
Back to the EggEdit
The Turtles and The HareEdit
Once Upon a Time MachineEdit
Son of Return of the Fly IIEdit
Raphael Knocks 'Em DeadEdit
Bebop and Rocksteady Conquer the UniverseEdit
- Shredder:[to krang] Now to make those two super-heads suffer for defying me!
- [The Turtles defeat Rocksteady and Bebop and The shredder emerges out of the portal]
- Shredder: You insolent idiots! How dare you taking over the world without my permission! [grabs them both and carry them to the portal]
Raphael Meets His MatchEdit
Slash – The Evil Turtle from Dimension XEdit
Leonardo Lightens UpEdit
Were-Rats from Channel 6Edit
Funny, They Shrunk MichelangeloEdit
The Big Zipp AttackEdit
Donatello Makes TimeEdit
Farewell, Lotus Blossom!Edit
Rebel Without a FinEdit
Michelangelo Meets BugmanEdit
- [After watching April in the news about Bugman beating Electrozapper]
- Michelangelo: You know dudes. I think April has gone a little buggy. [The other turtles lift their pillows and begin hitting him] Ow! Hey, come on! I was just kidding guys! Ah, ah stop!
Poor Little Rich TurtleEdit
What's Michelangelo Good For?Edit
The Dimension X StoryEdit
Leonardo Versus TempestraEdit
Raphael Drives 'em WildEdit
Beyond the Donatello NebulaEdit
Big Bug BlunderEdit
The Foot Soldiers Are RevoltingEdit
- Shredder: [to the Alpha One AI-Foot soldier robot which is about to kick Shredder and Krang out of the Technodrome sending them adrift through outer space inside an escape pod] Wait! Wait! We can negotiate. We'll give you New Jersey.
Unidentified Flying LeonardoEdit
Vacation in Europe sideseasonEdit
Tower of PowerEdit
Rust Never SleepsEdit
A Real Snow JobEdit
Venice on the Half-ShellEdit
Ring of FireEdit
- [inside the Technodrome]
- Krang: Shredder, I'm sending you to Lisbon in Portugal. Here it is on the map.
- Shredder: Put that away, I know where Lisbon is.
- Krang: It's not for you, this is the educational portion of the show.
The Irish Jig Is UpEdit
Shredder's New SwordEdit
The Lost Queen of AtlantisEdit
Turtles on the Orient ExpressEdit
April Gets in DutchEdit
Northern Lights OutEdit
Elementary, My Dear TurtleEdit
My Brother, the Bad GuyEdit
Michelangelo Meets Mondo GeckoEdit
Enter: Mutagen ManEdit
Donatello's Badd TimeEdit
Michelangelo Meets Bugman AgainEdit
Muckman Messes UpEdit
Napoleon Bonafrog: Colossus of the SwampsEdit
Raphael Versus The VolcanoEdit
Landlord of the FliesEdit
The Ice Creature ComethEdit
Leonardo Cuts LooseEdit
Raphael, Turtle of a Thousand FacesEdit
Leonardo, the Renaissance TurtleEdit
Zach and the Alien InvadersEdit
Welcome Back PolarisoidsEdit
Michalangelo, the Sacred TurtleEdit
Planet of the TurtleoidsEdit
Rock Around the BlockEdit
Adventures in Turtle-SittingEdit
Sword of YurikawaEdit
Return of the TurtleoidEdit
Too Hot to HandleEdit
Nightmare in the LairEdit
Phantom of the SewersEdit
Donatello Trashes SlashEdit
Leonardo is MissingEdit
Polly Wanna PizzaEdit
Mr. Nice GuyEdit
Sleuth on the LooseEdit
Night of the Dark TurtleEdit
The Legend of KojiEdit
Convicts from Dimension XEdit
White Belt, Black HeartEdit
Night of the RoguesEdit
- Splinter: You have anyway of reaching Casey Jones?
- April: Yeah, I've got his phone number but-
- Master Splinter: Call him at once.
- Casey Jones: All I want to know is when do I get to break something?
- Casey Jones: I can see that I'm going to have to get tough with you.
Attack of the NeutrinosEdit
Escape from the Planet of the TurtleoidsEdit
Revenge of the FlyEdit
Dirk Savage: Mutant Hunter!Edit
Invasion of the KrangazoidsEdit
Wrath of the Rat KingEdit
State of ShockEdit
H.A.V.O.C. in the Streets!Edit
The Unknown NinjaEdit
Dregg of the EarthEdit
The Wrath of MedusaEdit
The New MutationEdit
Carter, the EnforcerEdit
The Return of DreggEdit
The Beginning of the EndEdit
The Power of ThreeEdit
A Turtle in TimeEdit
Turtles to the Second PowerEdit
Mobster from Dimension XEdit
The Day the Earth DisappearedEdit
Divide and ConquerEdit
- [Deep down in the ground, underneath the sewer system is the Technodrome. Inside, someone is trying start the engines. Scene changes to the inside where the Shredder from '87 TMNT universe is trying to start it.]
- Computer: Primary engines offline.
- 1987 Shredder: BLASTED MACHINE!!! [throws his blades into a digital clock, destroying it] How does a minor battle with those annoying Turtles cause the engines too...? [something appears on all of the screens] WHAT THE DEVIL?! A temporal anomaly? It seems the Trans-Dimensional Portal has thrown the Technodrome into an entirely different dimension. [yells in agony and pouts in his command chair] I hate those Turtles. [turns away]
- [At Purple Dragon headquarters, Hun and 2 members are walking down a hall.]
- Bald Purple Dragon: It was a sweet score, boss. We grabbed all kinds of high tech goodies.
- [Hun gets distracted by a fly and tries to swat him away.]
- Bald Purple Dragon: But the real prize is right in here. [types the passcode in the keypad and the door opens as the 4 step inside a room] We got 'em, boss. We finally got 'em. Say hello... [lights switch on to reveal the Turtles from the 80's] ...To the ninja turtles.
- Hun: [confused] Huh?
- 1987 Michelangelo: You were expecting maybe somebody else?
- Hun: Uh… I don't know who these... freaks are, but they're not the turtles.
- 1987 Raphael: Chumly, if we're not the turtles, I don't know who is.
- [The 1987 Turtles laugh]
- 1987 Donatello: Good one, Raphael.
- Bald Purple Dragon: "[holding 1987 Michelangelo's nunchucks and 1987 Raphael's Sais]" We uh... found this on 'em.
- African Purple Dragon: [holding 1987 Leonardo's swords and 1987 Donatello's Bo Staff] Ninja type stuff. Right, Boss?
- [The Bald Purple Dragon also shows Hun some small purple capsules and Hun picks one up and inspects it.]
- Hun: Hmm.
- 1987 Donatello: Hey, don't you think you owe us one phone call?
- 1987 Michelangelo: Like I totally know who I'm calling.
- 1987 Turtles: [In Unison] PIZZA DELIVERY!
- [The 1987 Turtles laugh as Hun and the Bald Purple Dragon look at each other in confusion. He then grabs 1987 Michelangelo's head and pulls him towards his face.]
- Hun: What... is... this?
- 1987 Michelangelo: That's just ooze. We fight Ol' Bucket Breath over that stuff all the time.
- Hun: "Ol' Bucket Breath"?
- 1987 Leonardo: You know. Ol' Frying Pan face.
- 1987 Michelangelo: Chrome Dome.
- 1987 Donatello: Metal Mouth.
- 1987 Raphael: Tin-teeth.
- Hun: What are you freaks talking about?
- Dog: [barking]
- 1987 Raphael: [breaking the fourth wall] A mind like a steel trap this one. Know what I'm sayin'?
- [Hun gives a confused look at the fourth wall.]
- 1987 Leonardo: Hello? We're talking about Shredder!
- Hun: WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE SHREDDER?!
- 1987 Donatello: Like Michelangelo said, it's just some Mutagen we stopped Shred head from getting his claws on.
- Hun: [shakes the capsule] Mutagen? Hmm. [open the capsule and the same fly from earlier takes a sip of the liquid.]
- 1987 Leonardo: I'd be careful with that if I were you.
- [Hun flicks the fly away and it lands on the floor suddenly growing large and screeching.]
- Purple Dragon: What the…?
- Hun: [punches the fly hard and it hits a wall and lands on the floor knocked out] Hmm. This could really come in handy. Especially if the Shredder is back.
- [Bald Purple Dragon hands Hun the rest of the Mutagen capsules.]
- African Purple Dragon: Uh, what do you wanna do with these guys, boss?
- Hun: I've already got 4 turtles to worry about. These are... superfluous.
- [The Purple Dragons aim their guns at the 1987 Turtles.]
- African Purple Dragon: Nice knowing you, superfluous. [laughs evilly]
- [The 1987 Turtles' eyes widened in fear, as they are about to be shot.]
- Hun: What the…? [thrown back into the room, making all of the Purple Dragons drop to the ground, along with the mutagen.] No!
- [The Mutagen hits a Purple Dragon with a dog.]
- Purple Dragon with Dog: Ahhh! Get it off me! [screams]
- 2003 Raphael: Hope you don't mind, but we let ourselves in.
- 2003 Michelangelo: Actually, it kinda looks like we're already here.
- 1987 Donatello: Hey, those dudes look just like us.
- 2003 Raphael: Don't flatter yourselves.
- [At the 2003 Turtles' lair.]
- 2003 Donatello: I don't understand it. The tracking system was closing in and then suddenly, poof, static. It's like the Technodrome disappeared.
- 2003 Leonardo: Any idea what we should do next?
- [The 80s Turtles raise their hands freely as if they are in a classroom.]
- 1987 Donatello: I know, I know!
- 2003 Leonardo: [crosses his arms] Other than going out for a slice?
- [The '87 Turtles put their hands down and look at each other awkwardly.]
- '03: Ugh! I told you you can't brainstorm with these goofballs! They ain't got no brains
- '87: Hey! We resemble that remark.
- 1987 Turtles: [laughing]
- 1987 Michelangelo: Good one, Dude!
- [2003 Leo and Raph look at them and each other and then face palm in annoyance.]
- [The Technodrome has now settled in another tunnel. Inside, 1987 Shredder has found 0 results for Krang in the 2003 universe]
- 1987 Shredder: Hmm. Nothing comes up for Krang in this dimension.
- Krang: What?!
- 1987 Shredder: Shredder, on the other hand... [footage of the Utrom Shredder appears on screen] There he is. And he is magnificent. [footage shows Utrom Shredder crossing his arms, the next footage shows him punching 2003 Raphael and Michelangelo to the ground] What strength! What power! [the last footage shows Utrom Shredder firing a powerful blast at the 2003 turtles from the Sword of Tengu] Oh, how I've longed for an ally such as this. So, unlike the sniveling idiots that I've been forced to suffer.
- 'Krang: [deadpan] I'm right here. [yells] I CAN HEAR YOU!!! [croaks]
- '1987 Shredder: Now to find him. [uses the computer to search for his 2003 counterpart and searches the United States, Earth, the solar system and the galaxy, but finds nothing, until... the computer scans an ice asteroid called Mor Gal Tal where the Utrom Shredder is banished] Hmm. Strange, he's off world. No matter [types in the keyboard] I will program the matter to beam him to us directly. [the computer lights up and the matter transporter zaps a chunk of ice and a beam forms behind them] This is a turning point, Krang. The world will tremble before the combined power of Mighty Shredder and his... Huh?! [gasps at the true form of the Utrom Shredder: Ch'rell who is in a frozen slumber] Pink slug? [taps the ice lightly] Ooooh! I wanted a super sinister ally.
- Krang: [walks up to him] Oh I don't know. He looks alright to me. [croaks]
- [sometime later, 80s Shredder and Krang have gotten Ch'rell out of the ice and onto a machine]
- '1987 Shredder: [typing on the computer] Could that puny creature actually be this dimension's Shredder?
- Krang: [croaks]
- '1987 Shredder: Quiet.
- Computer: Commencing cyro-regeneration.
- [the machine turns on, zapping Ch'rell]
- Krang/1987 Shredder: Aaah!
- [the two Technodrome commanders watch as the computer overheats and explodes. '87 Shredder turns around to turn it off]
- 1987 Shredder: No! [hits the button repeatedly]
- Krang: FOOL! YOU OVERCOOKED HIM DIDN'T YOU?! [walks over to Ch'rell]'
- 1987 Shredder: I did everything exactly right. [rushes over to the lifeless alien] It should have worked. It should be alive.
- Krang: YOU BOTCHED IT! YOU BOTCHED IT!!
- ['87 Shredder growls in anger, chases after Krang and tackles him to ground to strangle him, breaking his glass helmet]
- Krang: Oh!
- 1987 Shredder: You forget who you talk to you whimpering- Oh![Krang hits him with his tentacle]...Worm! [Krang hits him again] Aah! I AM THE SHREDDER!!!
- [Ch'rell suddenly awakens upon hearing that statement]
- Krang: I know who you are. [hits 1987 Shredder again] Let go! [hits him again]
- Ch'rell/2003 Shredder: What fools are these? So weary of life.
- ['87 Shredder and Krang stop fighting and turn around]
- Krang/1987 Shredder: Wha?
- Ch'rell: That they take the name of the Shredder. [speeds over to them from the table he was on and appears in front of them in a flash] My name in vain!
- [Krang and '87 Shredder look at each other confused. They turn back to Ch'rell who snarls in anger and violently headbutts them into a monitor, breaking it. The two lay on the ground as Ch'rell stands up on the machine he was on. '87 Shredder and Krang look at each other in surprise as the Utrom growls at them, further enraged]
- [The Turtles have arrived outside of the Technodrome]
- 1987: Hey, they rolled out the welcome mat.
- 2003: Then how come I ain't feelin' welcome?
- [The 1987 Turtles laugh]
- 2003 Leonardo: You don't understand. The Utrom Shredder isn't like your Shredder. He's vicious.
- 2003 Donatello: Lethal.
- 2003 Michaelangelo: Competent!
- 2003 Raphael: We go in, there's no saying we come out.
- [The 1988 Turtles look at each other]
- 1987: Let's do this! [puts in one hand followed by the other 7 turtles]
- 2003: Today, we are more than allies. We're brothers.
- 1987 Turtles: GO, GREEN MACHINE!
- 2003 Turtles: IT'S NINJA TIME!
- 1987 Turtles: TURTLE POWER!
- 2003 Raphael: Grr! Annoying power. [pushes the 1988 turtles]
- 1987 Turtles: Hey!
- 2003 Raphael: Move it, half shell!
- 1987 Michaelangelo: Quit shovin'!
- [The two Turtle teams stop on a rooftop on a building]
- 2003 Raphael: Alright, time for some answers. Who the shell are you guys?!
- 1987 Donatello: I was about to ask you the same question.
- 2003 Raphael: [points at finger] Don't get cute.
- 1987 Michelangelo: We can't help it, we were born that way. [winks innocently as 2003 Raphael glares at him]
- 2003 Leonardo: Look, we just risked our shells rescuing you from Hun and the Purple Dragons, so I think we're entitled to some answers.
- 1987 Raphael: He's right.
- 1987 Michelangelo: They've earned it.
- 1987 Donatello:
- 2003 Raphael: So? Spill!
- 87: You bet… right after lunch. [he and the other 80's turtles run off]
- 03: What? No!
- [the 1987 Turtles jump off the rooftop. The 2003 Turtles look down and watch as they jump down a street, scaring a couple of pedestrians along the way]
- 2003 Donatello: Uh, what are they doing?
- 2003 Raphael: That's it. THEY'RE TOAST! [gets ready to go after them, but 2003 Donatello stops him]
- 2003 Donatello: We can't go running around in broad daylight!
- 2003 Raphael: Doesn't seem to be stoppin' them.
- [the '87 turtles walk past some humans who just stare at them]
- l987 Michelangelo: Hey there.
- Woman: "[gasps]"
- 1987 Michelangelo: How's it goin'?
- 1987 Raphael: Hello.
- 1987 Leonardo: Hi.
- 2003 Donatello: If they get spotted by the wrong...
- 2003 Leonardo: Come on, time to call in reinforcements.
- [2003 Turtles walk away. The '80s Turtles have arrived at a Pizza Parlor]
- 1987 Leonardo: I'm starving.
- 1987 Donatello: I want Tuna Fish on mine.
- 1987 Raphael: I could eat a whole pie myself. [The '80s Turtles run inside the Parlor, laughing happily]
- Customers: [turn around and gasp]
- 1987 Turtles: [sighing happily]
- [the customers in line, run away from them, screaming]
- 1987 Michelangelo: Score! No line. [to Pizza Chef] We'll take 4 large pizzas with Sauerkraut, Tuna Fish, Pretzels and Jellybeans.
- [the Chef just stares at them and runs away screaming, throwing a pizza into the air. '87 Michelangelo jumps onto the counter and catches it]
- 1987 Michelangelo: Maybe they're out of Jellybeans?
- [police cars pull up outside. The '87 Turtles continue eating pizza, just as they notice two cops outside the window pointing at them]
- 1987 Leonardo: Uh oh, the boys in blue. Let's slip out the back.
- [the '80s turtles flee the table. They head to the back door, carrying 6 pizza boxes. As soon as they get outside, they are caught in a net]
- 1987 Raphael: Hey, hey!
- 1987 Donatello: Let us outta here!
- 1987 Raphael: Come on!
- 1987 Leonardo: What's goin' on?!
- 1987 Raphael: Let us go!
- [the '80s Turtles are thrown onto a glass pathway connecting two skyscrapers and break free]
- 1987 Raphael: hey! What's the big idea?
- 1987 Leonardo: You totally picked the wrong...
- 1987 Turtles: Huh?
- [2003 Splinter stares at them]
- 1987 Leonardo: Master Splinter?
- 2003 Splinter: You.. know me?
- 1987 Donatello: Well, yeah, but...
- 1987 Raphael: [touches '03 Splinter's face] Did you get a perm job or somethin'? You look uh... different.
- 1987 Donatello: Come to think of it, everything's been looking a little different lately.
- 1987 Leonardo: Yeah. Ever since that big explosion, New York just hasn't been the same.
- 2003 Donatello: Explosion?
- 1987 Raphael: Yeah, during our uh, battle with Shredder.
- 2003 Leo: The Shredder?
- 2003 Splinter: Perhaps it would best if you started from the beginning.
- 1987 Leonardo: Well... [a flashback begins, starting with the Technodrome terrorizing the 1987 TMNT universe] We were mixing it up inside the Shredder's ultimate weapon - The Technodrome. [Inside the Technodrome, the '87 Shredder is holding the same vials of Mutagen from before] Trying to keep him from getting his claws onto some vials of Mutagen. [The '87 Turtles run up to him] We were looking for a way to end the fight once and for all.
- '1987 Shredder: [gets hit by 1987 Donatello's Bo-staff] Ooh!
- 1987 Leonardo: When Don had a rockin' idea. [The '80s Turtles throw '80s Shredder into the air and catch the Mutagen vials] Use the Technodrome's own trans-dimensional portal to send it back from whence it came. ['87 Donatello smashes his fist into the control panel and starts tying two cable together] Don started working his Techno magic, but... [an army of Foot Soldiers enter the room and start shooting lasers. 80s Donatello leaps away from the lasers which hit the control panel, causing it a light blue glow. The '87 Turtles gasp and the glow begins to grow bigger, engulfing everything in white. End of flashback] The next thing we knew, we were back in the city.
- 1987 Raphael: And we got back to doing we do best – taking down scuzz-buckets
- 2003 Leonardo: Hun and the Purple Dragons.
- 1987 Donatello: But maybe we're not in Kansas anymore. Not our Kansas anyway.
- 1987 Michelangelo: Dude, are you saying...?
- 1987 Donatello: I'm saying, the Technodrome's trans-dimensional portal might have zapped us all to a different world.
- 2003 Leonardo: This Shredder of yours, he's here too?
- [the '80s Turtles shrug sheepishly]
- 2003 Splinter: Our path is clear - together we must find this Technodrome. It may be the only way to get these 4 home. [he and the '03 Turtles gasp in surprise to find 2003 Michelangelo playing around with their '87 counterparts]
- 1987 Michelangelo: Noogie!
- 2003 Raphael: The sooner, the better!
- [The Turtles are at the Purple Dragons' lair picking up some equipment when they confront a mutated Hun.]
- Hun: [fighting 1987 Michelangelo] Now I look in the mirror and all I see is you! [punches '87 Michelangelo away]
- 1987 Michelangelo: Oh!
- Hun: And I hate you even more!
- 2003: Hun, you don't understand. [Hun smacks '87 Donatello away]
- 1987: Aah!
- 2003: The Shredder, he– [his 80's counterpart hits him, throwing the bag in the air]
- Hun: [picks up the purple bag] Forget the Shredder. YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME!
- 1987 Raphael: [to the camera/viewer(s); breaking the 4th wall] Some people just can't handle change.
- Hun: [looks at the camera in confusion and picks up '87 Raphael and violently shakes him] WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THAT?! WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO? THERE'S NO ONE THERE!
- 2003 Raphael: You idiot.
- Hun: Aah!
- 2003 Raphael: There ain't gonna be anybody anywhere soon. Look!
- Krang: [banging on the door to the Utrom Shredder] You're not the only one who needs to use the Trans-Dimensional Portal you know. Open up! What are you doing in there anyway? [a shadow looms over Krang and the figure, revealing to be Karai yanks him out of his vessel which falls onto the floor] My body! [whimpers]
- Karai: Insolent slug, the shredder's business is his and HIS alone! [drops Krang to the ground] Do not seek to interrupt him again.
- [Utrom Shredder exits the room looking disoriented]
- Karai: Father, what is it? What's wrong? What did you see in there?
- Utrom: Turtles, Karai. Ninja Turtles! I must have them. Both teams, at once.
- 1987: [suddenly appears] Yes, revenge, AT LAST!! I knew you'd come through. Together we can crush the tur... [his Utrom counterpart smacks him away and crashes in poles and steel barrels]
- Utrom: HUN!! [Hun marches towards him] Tonight, you hunt. Find those who did this to you and bring them to me.
- Hun: It will be down, master.
- [green smoke appears from the air vents of the engine room and the doors slam shut. Ch'rell growls, knowing this is a trick. The Foot Soldier carrying him tries to make a run towards the other open door, but it slams shut too.]
- Ch'rell: [turns to 1987 Shredder] You!
- [1987 Shredder backs away in fear from the Utrom as he growls and breaks free from the Foot Soldier and tackles '80s Shredder to ground, strangling him.]
- Ch'rell: Little man, you have made a grave! A grave. [begins foaming at the mouth, grunts] Grave... [the Utrom finally falls unconscious on '87 Shredder's head.]
- 1987 Shredder: [grunts as he picks up the knocked out Ch'rell and throws him on the floor, panting.]
- [scene changes to 80s Shredder with unconscious Ch'rell in a container of liquid in the Technodrome's main room with Krang, Rocksteady and Bebop.]
- 1987 Shredder: I thought he could help us defeat the turtles. But he-he's insane!
- Krang: [using his robot arms to open a box] Perhaps we may still learn something useful by... [burps, opens the box revealing a sharp knife inside] dissecting it. Mmm?
- [an alarm goes off, alerting the '87 TMNT villains.]
- Computer: Intruder alert, Intruder alert.
- 1987 Shredder: Not those blasted turtles again!
- [an explosion occurs at the door in front of them and several Foot Soldier pieces are flung into the room. A yell is heard, coming from Karai who flips into the main room, glaring at everyone. Everyone gasps at her as she sees her father in the liquid jar he is in.]
- Karai: [yells as she flips again and breaks Ch'rell free] I am called Karai.
- Krang: [as he and 80s Shredder flinch at the sight of her swords] Aah!
- Karai: I am his daughter.
- '1987 Shredder: [to Krang] Not much of a family resemblance. [Karai kicks him in the gut away.] Aah!
- Krang: [gasps]
- Utrom Shredder: How go the repairs, Karai?
- Karai: Very well, father. The technology of Dimension X is ridiculous. [a foot robot removes an old computer monitor while another places a flat screen in its place.] But once revived with Utrom science it will prove... devastating.
- Utrom Shredder: Yes, the two merged well together. This new body is proof of that.
- Karai: And more proof: their robotic foot soldiers. Clumsy, weak, almost... [a foot robot rips one's head off] Cartoonish. [the foot robot then tosses the head away into a pile of discarded Foot Soldier parts.] But now... [a new and upgraded Foot Soldier fires lasers] with the proper modifications, [an old Foot Soldier tries to attack the new one, but the new one kicks his head off.] lethal. [Karai and Utrom Shredder enter a room with a large container of Mutagen and several soldiers are lined up to mutated.] Our human troops have also been upgraded. By analyzing the Mutagen that infected Hun, we have successfully engineered out own mutant army.
- [a foot robot squirts mutagen onto one of the troop's arm, which makes him groan in agony until he grows teeth and turns into a mutant beast.]
- Utrom: Soon, I will bring THIS WORLD IT'S KNEES!! And then...
- 1987: [chases after some foot robots who are taking his command chair away] Wait! Stop! Come back here with my command chair! That's an order!!
- Utrom: And then perhaps the world of my.. worthless counterpart. [he and Karai walk through the surveillance room.] Infinite possibilities have been open to me. Thanks to this... Technodrome. [enters the room with the Trans-Dimensional Portal] I shall rule a multiverse, Karai.
- Mirage Michelangelo: So, you're supposed to be us... from other worlds...? I don't see it.
- Mirage Donatello: What's with the multi-colored headbands?
- Mirage Raphael: Hmph, sellouts.
- 2003 Raphael: Uh... [grabs '88 Leonardo by the shell] Well, check out the initialized belt buckles on these yahoos.
- 1987 Turtles: Hey!
- 2003 Raphael: How lame can a turtle get, am I right? [his Mirage counterpart grabs and shoves him forward] Hey, ow!
- 1987 Turtles: [laugh]
- 1987 Raphael: Geez, what a hardcase! [sees the '87 Turtles smile at him] What?
- 1987 Turtles: Nothing.
- [The giant-sized Utrom Shredder just got clipped by his own destructor beam]
- '1987 Donatello: Looks like we just found something he's vulnerable to!
- [The Mirage Turtles jump off the 2003 Utrom Shredder]
- Mirage Raphael: Yeah, turtles!
- '2003 Donatello: The Technodrome!
- Krang: Hmm... Go figure.
- Mirage Donatello: I'm gonna miss those wannabes.
- Mirage Michelangelo: Yeah, I kinda dug the initials on the belt buckles.
- Mirage Raphael: Hmph, you would. I could go for a slice, though.
- Mirage Leonardo: There's that place on Bleecker. [The Mirage Turtles jump off the building and run] We are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. We strike hard and fade away into the night. [Scene ends with the Turtles in their signature jumping pose, which becomes a promotional poster of the original comics]
- Peter Laird: I think this first issue is coming along rather well, don't you, Kev?
- Kevin Eastman: Yeah, sure do, Pete. Hey, let's get back to this after lunch, huh?
- Peter: Hmmm, sounds good. Pizza?
- Kevin: Yeah, pizza.
- Pete: Oh, I hope this thing sells.
- Kev: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. [chuckles]
- [As Kevin and Peter leave for lunch, the camera pans to the cover of the comics' first issue.]
- Karai: [points her swords to Krang] Will "you" be a nuisance as well?
- Krang: [burps] Never, charming lady.
- Karai: I have gone from great lengths to keep visual over my father. But today he vanished from my monitoring systems. When I was able to relocate him... [behind Karai, Bebop & Rocksteady attempt to attack her from behind. But Karai, sensing a sneak attack, quickly turns around and kicks Rocksteady and Bebop in the stomach to the ground with two simple kicks.] He was here. How is this so? [points her swords to '87 Shredder]
- 1987 Shredder: [flenching from the swords] Aah! The M-Ma-Matter Transporter. We beamed him here!
- Karai: [sees the Matter Transporter and walks up to it] This technology is now property of the Foot! With it, I will restore my father, the one true Shredder TO GLORY!!
- 1987 Shredder: "One True"? Now wait just...
- [Karai kicks him away in the gut once again and falls on Krang and they both fall on top of Rocksteady and Bebop. Karai places her swords into her shealth and walks up to the console.]
- Krang: Another fine mess you've gotten us into.
- 1987 Shredder: [annoyed] Oh, shut up.
- [at the 2003 Turtles' lair, they watch their '87 counterparts having chicken fights.]
- 2003 Michelangelo: Come on, Raph. Lighten' up. Our cowabunga cousins aren't so bad. Right guys?
- [the 80s Turtles tackle him to the ground.]
- 1987 Turtles: WET WILLY!
- 2003 Michelangelo: Hey you got me! Cut it out!
- 2003 Raphael: Not bad? They're clowns. Not ninjas.
- [the 80s Turtles pop up, offended.]
- 1987 Leonardo/Michelangelo: Oh yeah?!
- 2003 Raphael: Yeah.
- 1987 Leonardo': [growls]
- [2003 Splinter throws his walking stick and it flies past 2003 Raphael and 80s Leonardo and hits the computer.]
- 2003 Splinter: ENOUGH! Stop this bickering! You only do your enemy's work for him! You are ninja. All of you and all are welcome here. [removes his walking stick from the computer] Do not embarrass your sensei. :[walks away]
- 1987 Donatello: He may not look exactly like our Splinter, but he sure sounds like him.
- 2003 Raphael: Yeah, uh, sorry about the clown crack.
- [Inside the Technodrome, '87 Shredder is giving Ch'rell a tour around the fortress.]
- 1987 Shredder: [to Ch'rell] And this is our engine room. [Ch'rell (being carried by Foot Soldier) looks around with a snarl on his face, showing he's not pleased.] Currently under repair unfortunately. [1987 Shredder gets a call on his com link.] Oh, please excuse me, most honored guest. [turns around to answer the com link.]
- Ch'rell: [growls]
- 1987 Shredder: [to Krang] Krang, what's taking so long? I can't keep this alien entertained forever.
- Krang: You should've thought of that... [burps] ...before you brought it here. This is all your fault.
- [behind '87 Shredder, Ch'rell begins to growl impatiently.]
- Ch'rell: [growling]
- 1987 Shredder: My fault?! What are you talking about?!
- Ch'rell: I wish to see the trans-dimensional portal device you spoke of. NOW!
- 1987 Shredder: [turns around] A moment... uh, sir. [turns back to Krang] Krang?!
- Krang: Oh it's ready, [chuckles smugly] Mighty Shredder. Just give the word.
- 1987 Shredder: [put a gas mask over his mask] The word you smug slug is given.
- Krang: [chuckles, hangs up]
- 2012 Raphael: Can't we just destroy the pieces we already have? I mean, what are the Triceratons gonna do with one stupid piece!?
- 2012 Donatello: Well, what if they find a way to replicate the technology, Raph?
- 2012 Fugitoid: Donatello is right. The machine must be destroyed! every last piece of it.
- 2012 Raph: The world is flat, I can't even see my own butt! Donnie, explanation!?
- 2012 Donnie: We're possibly in some kind of... alternate dimension.
- 1987: Turtle Power!
- 2012: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up with the Turtle Power for a second. You don’t give orders to my team, okay? I’m the order guy! This guy!
- 2012 Splinter: Back so soon? You just left to patrol the city.
- 2012 Turtles: Sensei, sensei!
- '12 Splinter: Is everything all right?
- 2012 Leonardo: Definitely, Master Splinter. It's just so amazing to see you.
- 2012 Leo: I don't get it. Master Splinter. I've been meditating for weeks and I don't feel any enlightenment or higher plane or anything. I didn't think peace could be so... dull.
- 1987: Shredder and Krang have a technodrome in this dimension, it could be catastrophic!
- 2012: I can't believe I'm saying this, but Bebop and Rocksteady got tough.
- Michelangelo: We gotta do something, dudes.
- 2012 April: Guys, we been trying to reach you– What the heck?!
- 2012 Casey: Did I get hit the face too many times?
- '12 April: Remember, Casey? The Turtles told us about these guys. They come from another dimension.
- Raphael: April, Casey Jones?
- Donatello: Wow. They're, like kids.
- Raphael: You sure you're not a reporter? You're wearing a jumpsuit.
- '12 April: Why, do reporters wear jumpsuits?
- All 8 Turtles: Let's move!
- 2012 Karai: Shredder, you're not getting away from me this time!
- Shredder: What are you talking about, girl? I don't even know you!
- '12 Karai: Stand and fight, Shredder!
- Shredder: I will not fight a girl! Foot, get rid of her!
- '12 Karai: Bebop and Rocksteady are still inside– What the…? What's with the freaky bug-eyed Turtles?
- Raphael: Nice to meet you, too. With friends like these, who needs enemies?
- [2012 Bebop trips over 2012 Leatherhead's tail as he and Rocksteady confronts the Mighty Mutanimals]
- 2012 Slash: Well, well, well. 2 of them, two of us. Seems like a fair fight.
- [The 8 Turtles, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami arrived to see the Mighty Mutanimals]
- '12 Mikey: Leatherhead, are you okay?
- 2012 Leatherhead: I am fine, Michelangelo. Just angry they got away.
- '12 Slash: I must've gotten hit harder than I thought. I'm seeing double turtles here.
- [The Turtles, their 80's counterparts, April, Casey, Karai and Shinigami arrived to see the Mighty Mutanimals]
- '12 Mikey: Leatherhead! Are you okay?
- '12 Leatherhead: I am fine, Michelangelo. Just angry they got away.
- '12 Slash: I must've gotten hit harder than I thought. I'm seeing double Turtles here.
- '12 Raph: Long story, Slash. See, these Turtles are from another dimension.
- '12 Donnie: Like Raph said, it's a long story. One with a sad ending.
- '12 Bebop: We havin' second thoughts about this plan, Rock.
- '12 Rocksteady: We is partners with Shredder and alien blob. Is what we always wanted.
- '12 Bebop: All we wanted is some respect. Is that too much to ask?
- '12 Rocksteady: But, Bebop, we can't back out like the lowly coward now.
- '12 Bebop: But why do they wanna destroy the world? We love the world! All we wanted was a little respect. Is that too much to ask?
- '12 Rocksteady: Da.
- '12 Bebop: Think of what you be missing - professional wrestling, Chris Bradford movies, and what about... Mama?
- '12 Rocksteady: NYET! I LOVE MAMA!!
- '12 April: So, what's next for you guys? No more robbing banks and working for super-villains, right?
- '12 Rocksteady: Da. Being henchman is no good for us. Maybe we become superheroes instead.
|TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES|
|CREATORS||Kevin Eastman · Peter Laird|
|COMICS|| Mirage comic series (1984–2010) · Tales (1987–2010) · Adventures (1988–1995) · Mighty Mutanimals (1991 spin-off) · Daily comic strip (1990–1997) · Dreamwave comics |
series (2003) · IDW comic series (2011–present)
|TELEVISION||Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue (1990) · Turtles Forever (2009)|
|SERIES||1987–1996 series · Mutant Turtles: Superman Legend (1996) · Next Mutation (1997–1998) · 2003–2010 series · 2012–2017 series|
|FILMS|| Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993) · TMNT (2007) · Turtles |
Forever (2009) · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) · Out of the Shadows (2016)
|FAN-MADE||Casey Jones (2011)|
|DOCUMENTARY||Turtle Power: The Definitive History of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)|
|VIDEO GAMES||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Battle Nexus (2004)|
|SEE ALSO||Leonardo da Vinci · Donatello · Michelangelo · Raphael|