- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Movies: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie / Sponge Out of Water / Sponge on the Run | Main
SpongeBob SquarePants (stylized as SpongeBob SQuarePaNtS in earlier seasons) is an Amercian animated television series, airing on Nickelodeon about the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. It spawned a movie, followed by several short films, and video games.
- SpongeBob: "I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!"
- Patrick: "Oh, barnacles!"
- SpongeBob and Patrick: "Aw, tartar sauce!"
- Patrick: "Good morning Krusty Crew."
- Mr. Krabs: "Ar Ar Ar Ar Ar!"
- Mermaid Man: "EEEEVILLL!!!"
- Patrick: "Aw, fish paste!"
- Squidward: "How did I ever get surrounded by such loser neighbors?"
- Fred: "My leg!"
- Sandy: "Yee-haw!"
- Plankton: "I'm a failure!!"
- Plankton: "I went to college!"
- SpongeBob and Plankton: "Curses!"
- Gary: "Meow."
- Pearl: "Thanks, dad."
- Plankton: “I will rule the world!”
- The main thing missing from cartoons is today that old cartoons were cartoony. They did things you can't do in any other medium. Today's cartoons are very conservative and are more like live action. The characters look the same in every frame of the dang cartoon. The old cartoons squashed, stretched, and did crazy expressions. They were imaginative and crazy. A lot of cartoons aren't imaginative, they just say things. It might as well be radio. There is no point in having anything to look at in modern cartoons. But you can't say that about every cartoon. Genndy Tartakovsky's cartoons are beautiful. The closest thing now to what I'm saying is SpongeBob but even that doesn't go very far. It's like a conservative version of Ren & Stimpy.