SpongeBob SquarePants/Season 12
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Movies: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie / Sponge Out of Water / Sponge on the Run | Main
SpongeBob SquarePants (1999-) is an animated TV series, airing on Nickelodeon about the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. It spawned a movie, followed by several short films, and video games.
- Aliens: Thank you kindly for inviting us, old timer. Well, we're off to destroy the universe. Yee-haw!
- Old Man Jenkins: Y'all come back and invade any time.
- SpongeBob: Annihilate safely.
Gary & Spot (1.2)Edit
The Nitwitting (2.1)Edit
- Patrick: Okay, thanks, buddy. I'm going to my club meeting now.
SpongeBob: What's your club, hmm? Patrick: Uh, it's the Empty Head Society. It's a place where guys like me can give their [reading off a card] "powerful intellects" a much-needed rest.
The Ballad of Filthy Muck (2.2)Edit
- Old Man Jenkins: Boo! I can't smell, but you two stink!
The Krusty Slammer (3.1)Edit
Pineapple RV (3.2)Edit
Gary's Got Legs (4.1)Edit
King Plankton (4.2)Edit
Plankton's Old Chum (5.1)Edit
Stormy Weather (5.2)Edit
Swamp Mates (6.1)Edit
One Trick Sponge (6.2)Edit
The Krusty Bucket (7.1)Edit
Squid's on a Bus (7.2)Edit
Sandy's Nutty Nieces (8.1)Edit
- SpongeBob: Story time! (He blows up an inflatable book and begins to read) "Goldyfish and the Three Sea Bears".
- Macadamia: (pops the inflatable book) Don't waste your breath...
- Hazelnut: And don't make a hassle...
- Pistachio: Some kids like to read...
- Macadamia, Hazelnut, and Pistachio: BUT WE'D RATHER WRASSLE!
- Sandy: I tried to tell ya the first rule of babysitting my nieces.
- SpongeBob: What's that?
- Sandy: Don't babysit my nieces!
Insecurity Guards (8.2)Edit
Broken Alarm (9.1)Edit
Karen's Baby (9.2)Edit
Shell Games (10.1)Edit
Senior Discount (10.2)Edit
- Mr. Krabs: And he don't buy nothin' else neither. He just makes that disgustin' condiment soup and listens to his radio, all for free. [Old Man Jenkins bangs on the radio to turn it on and sips on his "condiment soup"] And anytime someone says somethin' to him, it's always the same response...
- Frankie Billy: Excuse me, could you turn the volume down on your soup?
- Old Man Jenkins: Respect your elders! [hits Frankie Billy on the head]
- Frankie Billy: Yes, sir! Sorry, sir! [runs off crying]
Mind the Gap (11.1)Edit
Dirty Bubble Returns (11.2)Edit
Jolly Lodgers (12.1)Edit
Biddy Sitting (12.2)Edit
SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout (Episodes 13–14)Edit
- SpongeBob: (after the bus is refilled with water) Yeesh, I thought this was my birthday, not my death day! (He laughs. Patrick looks disturbed)
SpongeBob in RandomLand (15.1)Edit
SpongeBob's Bad Habit (15.2)Edit
- [customers in the Krusty Krab are eating slowly, and making noises while doing so, which gets Squidward more and more angry with each noise. A customer burps which pushes Squidward to his breaking point]
- Squidward: AAAH! ANOTHER ROTTEN DAY AT THE KRUSTY KRAB!
Boss for a Day (17.1)Edit
The Goofy Newbie (17.2)Edit
The Ghost of Plankton (18.1)Edit
My Two Krabses (18.2)Edit
Knock Knock, Who's There? (19.1)Edit
Pat Hearts Squid (19.2)Edit
Lighthouse Louie (20.1)Edit
Hiccup Plague (20.2)Edit
A Cabin in the Kelp (21.1)Edit
The Hankering (21.2)Edit
The Kwarantined Krab (22.1)Edit
Kooky Cooks (22.2)Edit
Plankton's Intern (23.1)Edit
Patrick's Tantrum (23.2)Edit
Bubble Bass's Tab (24.1)Edit
Who R Zoo? (24.2)Edit
Escape From Glove World (Episode 25)Edit
A Place for Pets (26.1)Edit