SpongeBob SquarePants/Season 12
- Seasons: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 | Movies: The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie / Sponge Out of Water / Sponge on the Run | Main
SpongeBob SquarePants (1999-) is an animated TV series, airing on Nickelodeon about the adventures and endeavors of the title character and his various friends in the fictional underwater city of Bikini Bottom. It spawned a movie, followed by several short films, and video games.
- 1 Episode 1
- 2 Episode 2
- 3 Episode 3
- 4 Episode 4
- 5 Episode 5
- 6 Episode 6
- 7 Episode 7
- 8 Episode 8
- 9 Episode 9
- 10 Episode 10
- 11 Episode 11
- 12 Episode 12
- 13 SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout (Episodes 13–14)
- 14 Episode 15
- 15 Episode 16
- 16 Episode 17
- 17 Episode 18
- 18 Episode 19
- 19 Episode 20
- 20 Episode 21
- 21 Episode 22
- 22 Episode 23
- 23 Episode 24
- 24 Escape From Beneath Glove World (Episode 25)
- 25 Episode 26
- 26 External links
- Aliens: Thank you kindly for inviting us, old timer. Well, we're off to destroy the universe. Yee-haw!
- Old Man Jenkins: Y'all come back and invade any time.
- SpongeBob: Annihilate safely.
Gary & Spot (1.2)Edit
The Nitwitting (2.1)Edit
- Patrick: Okay, thanks, buddy. I'm going to my club meeting now.
SpongeBob: What's your club, hmm? Patrick: Uh, it's the Empty Head Society. It's a place where guys like me can give their [reading off a card] "powerful intellects" a much-needed rest.
The Ballad of Filthy Muck (2.2)Edit
- Old Man Jenkins: Boo! I can't smell, but you two stink!
Sandy's Nutty Nieces (8.1)Edit
- SpongeBob: Story time! (He blows up an inflatable book and begins to read) "Goldyfish and the Three Sea Bears".
- Macadamia: (pops the inflatable book) Don't waste your breath...
- Hazelnut: And don't make a hassle...
- Pistachio: Some kids like to read...
- Macadamia, Hazelnut, and Pistachio: BUT WE'D RATHER WRASSLE!
- Sandy: I tried to tell ya the first rule of babysitting my nieces.
- SpongeBob: What's that?
- Sandy: Don't babysit my nieces!
Insecurity Guards (8.2)Edit
Shell Games (10.1)Edit
Senior Discount (10.2)Edit
- Mr. Krabs: And he don't buy nothin' else neither. He just makes that disgustin' condiment soup and listens to his radio, all for free. [Old Man Jenkins bangs on the radio to turn it on and sips on his "condiment soup"] And anytime someone says somethin' to him, it's always the same response...
- Frankie Billy: Excuse me, could you turn the volume down on your soup?
- Old Man Jenkins: Respect your elders! [hits Frankie Billy on the head]
- Frankie Billy: Yes, sir! Sorry, sir! [runs off crying]
SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout (Episodes 13–14)Edit
- SpongeBob: (after the bus is refilled with water) Yeesh, I thought this was my birthday, not my death day! (He laughs. Patrick looks disturbed)
SpongeBob in RandomLand (15.1)Edit
SpongeBob's Bad Habit (15.2)Edit
- [customers in the Krusty Krab are eating slowly, and making noises while doing so, which gets Squidward more and more angry with each noise. A customer burps which pushes Squidward to his breaking point]
- Squidward: AAAH! ANOTHER ROTTEN DAY AT THE KRUSTY KRAB!
Escape From Beneath Glove World (Episode 25)Edit