The New Scooby-Doo Movies (sometimes called The New Scooby-Doo Comedy Movies) was the second incarnation of the long-running Hanna-Barbera Saturday morning cartoon Scooby-Doo. It premiered on September 9, 1972 and ran for two seasons on CBS as an hour long show. Twenty-four episodes were ultimately produced (sixteen in 1972–1973, and eight more in 1973–1974).
From "Ghastly Ghost Town"Edit
Fred and Daphne are walking through the desert.
- Fred: "This desert reminds me of a woman"
- Daphne: "Why's that?"
- Fred: "It goes on and on and on"
- Daphne (not amused): "Men!"
- Fred: "Come on, Daph. Where's your sense of humour?"
- Daphne: "Shrivelled up in this heat"
From "Wednesday is Missing"Edit
While looking for Wednesday Addams in the Addams Family house:
- Velma: "Come on, Shaggy. Don't you want to see Wednesday again?"
- Shaggy: "Yes! And I want to live to see Thursday and Friday and Saturday too!"'
Having left the Addams family. Fred is asked where they are.
- Fred: No idea. Shaggy, check the map and tell us where we are."
- Shaggy: Can't tell. Its too dark. Wait I'll light one of Uncle Festers candles
- Fred, Velma, Daphne and Scooby: Uncle Festers Candles
Fireworks come from the back and are all over the mystery machine
From "The Haunted Showboat"Edit
After the ghost of Capt. Scavenger introduce himself
- Shaggy: Heeeeeeellllppp! Man overboard!
- Fred: Who?
- Shaggy: (he jumps off the boat)ME! (Followed by Scooby-Doo and Sebastian and jump down of the boat, and later Alexander follow the suit)
- (later after the ghost are gone)
- Fred: Right now we have to fish up our buddies out of that river!
- Velma: What river?
- (Camera shows that Shaggy, Scooby, Sebastian and Alexander landed onto the bridge, tangled up with the rope)
- Alexander: I'm beginning to think that following ghosts is safer than following you two!
From "The Haunted Carnival"Edit
- Van Dyke: As the Van Dyke says "The show must go on!"
- Shaggy: (Tryng to leave with Scooby) As the Van Shaggy says " The customer must get going!"
- Scooby: R-eah,ruh...Rurry! Rurry! Rurry!
From "The Caped Crusaders"Edit
Batman and Robin are in the BatCopter chasing Joker and Penguin who are disguised along a plain.
- Batman There are your fairy tale characters Robin
- Robin They haven't a chance. No trees, no bushes, no place to hide.
Batman realises that they have left the mystery machine on a road where the bridge was not in place
- Batman Good lord, the mystery machine. That bridge was out of place.
Robin looks down
- Robin Don't worry Batman. It is down there on the river road
Batman looks down and the mystery machine is seen
- Batman Now its time to capture those two.
They look down but find they have disappeared