Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?
Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? is the 13th Scooby-Doo television series. Following a similar premise to The New Scooby-Doo Movies, the show focuses on the Mystery Inc. gang as they solve mysteries while encountering and being assisted by various celebrities and fictional characters, including crossovers with DC Comics and Hanna-Barbera characters.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Revenge of the Swamp Monster!Edit
- Announcer: Welcome everyone to the last 18 holes of the Lost Waters Fundraiser Tournament. Let's meet the top three remaining golfers who haven't been taken by the Swamp Monster. Burt Friendly, professional nice guy and local land developer.
- Daphne: Land developer? OK, it's probably that guy.
- Announcer: Our local curmudgeon and self-proclaimed child hater and art despiser, Arthur C. Habernackles.
- [crowd boos]
- Fred: Angry child hater and art despiser? It's probably that guy.
- Announcer: And the owner of the golf course, Hadlee P. Jones, who's been trying to buy the land from under the Art School for years.
- Velma: So it's probably, definitely him!
A Mystery Solving Gang DividedEdit
- April: We found this. Do you know what it is?
- Velma: I know exactly what this is. And now this memory stick totally makes sense.
- Mudsy: A memory stick? Is that like a broomstick but for brainy bits? I certainly could use a good sweeping, don'tcha know.
Peebles' Pet Shop of Terrible Terrors!Edit
- Mr. Peebles: And I would've gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddling kids! And Wanda Sykes! And Magilla Gorilla!
Elementary, My Dear Shaggy!Edit
- Fred: Look, gang. This dirt has been freshly disturbed.
- Daphne: There's a trail.
- Velma: These are the same tracks we saw at the subway tunnel!
- Sherlock Holmes: It seems the Screaming Skulls tried to get in but... could not!
- Shaggy: Like, what would a bunch of creepy skulls want with the crown jewels? [screams]
- Beefeater: What's all this, then? You lot shouldn't be snooping around in the Tower of London after hours! It's not allowed!
- Fred: But... We're solving a mystery.
Ollie Ollie In-Come Free!Edit
- Ricky Gervais: All you have your own little catchphrases, don't you? Like Daphne's got "Jeepers", Velma has "Jinkies", Shaggy, "Zoinks", right. Even Fred says, "Hold the phone".
- Scooby: And?
- Ricky Gervais: I mean, well my point is, you just say your name. You just go "Scooby-Dooby-Doo."
The Scooby of a Thousand Faces!Edit
- Scooby: Oh no! The Lasso of Truth!
- Shaggy: I went through the drive-thru last week, and i didn't get Scooby-Doo anything!
- Scooby: Shaggy, I used your toothbruth... and not on my teeth.
- Shaggy: I put a lot more peanut butter on my sandwich than on yours. A lot more!
- Scooby: And I lick the peanut butter straight outta the jar!
- Velma: Wait. You had hot dogs with Wonder Woman and I had a candy and baloney sandwich with Shaggy? Huh... It's a cruel world!
The Cursed Cabinet of Professor Madds Markson!Edit
When Urkel-Bots Go Bad!Edit
The Fastest Food Fiend!Edit
Attack of the Weird Al-Osaurus!Edit
Now You Sia, Now You Don't!Edit
- Sia: You two are crazy cute. Bye.
- Shaggy: Like which one of us is "the cute" and which one's "the crazy"?
- Scooby-Doo: I'm the cute one. Duh!
What a Night, For a Dark Knight!Edit
The Nightmare Ghost of Psychic U!Edit
The Sword, The Fox, and the Scooby-Doo!Edit
One Minute Mysteries!Edit
The New York Underground!Edit
Fear of the Fire Beast!Edit
Too Many Dummies!Edit
- Petunia: [muffled] Help! I'm here, I'm here...
- Darci Lynne Farmer: The footprints end here. [She opens a chest and grabs Petunia] Oh Petunia. Thanks heavens you were in there.
- Jeff Dunham: Or you would have been throwing your voice for nothing.
- Darci Lynne Farmer: I know, right. That would have been embarrassing.
Dance Matron of Mayhem!Edit
The Wedding Witch of Wainsly Hall!Edit
A Run Cycle Through Time!Edit
I Put A Hex On You!Edit
The High School Wolfman's Musical Lament!Edit
Space Station ScoobyEdit
The Phantom, The Talking Dog, and the Hot Hot Hot Sauce!Edit
- Fred: Uh...
- Kacey Musgraves: "That's the hot, hot, hot sauce."
- Fred: [confused] Uh, what?
- Kacey Musgraves: That's your line.
- Fred: What?
- Kacey Musgraves: "That's the hot, hot, hot sauce."
- Fred: It is?
- Kacey Musgraves: No, that's your line.
- Fred: [annoyed] What?
- Kacey Musgraves: "That's the hot, hot, hot sauce!"
- Fred: It is?!
- Kacey Musgraves: No, that's your line!
- [audience starts laughing]
- Shaggy: Fred! Like get it together, dude! You are ruining the show!
- Fred: [finally understands] Oh! That's the hot sauce!
The Last Inmate!Edit
The Horrible Haunted Hospital of Dr. Phineas Phrag!Edit
The Hot Dog Dog!Edit
A Moveable Mystery!Edit
The Feast of Dr. Frankenfooder!Edit
A Fashion Nightmare!Edit
Scooby On Ice!Edit
Caveman on the Half Pipe!Edit
- [The gang and Chloe Kim are talking in their sleep]
- Fred: [pulls on an imaginary rope] Ah, it's trapping time! Yeah.
- Daphne: No, no, no. Purple's not a color, it's a lifestyle! Hmm.
- Velma: My glasses, my glasses! I can't dream without my glasses!
- Chloe Kim: Snowboarding, shopping, snowboarding...
- Scooby-Doo and Shaggy: Scooby Snacks, [snores] Scooby Snacks, [snores] Scooby Snacks.
The Crown Jewel of Boxing!Edit
The Internet on Haunted House Hill!Edit
The 7th Inning Scare!Edit
The Dreaded Remake of Jekyll & Hyde!Edit
Dark Diner of Route 66!Edit
Lost Soles of Jungle River!Edit
The Tao of Scoob!Edit
- Lucy Liu: [gasps] It's a puzzle box, of course. Why didn't I see that before?
- Shaggy: It's because you named it a piece of wood. So you could never see it as a puzzle box.
- Lucy Liu: Shaggy, that's actually, truly brilliant, and makes perfect sense!
- Shaggy: [chuckles] Now hurry up and un-name it so I can see if it turns into a pepperoni pizza.
- Lucy Liu: And he's back!