Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! (1969–1970) was a CBS animated television show about four kids and a dog named Scooby-Doo who traveled around in a green van known as "The Mystery Machine" and solved many scary mysteries along the way.
What a Night for a Knight [1.1.]Edit
- Shaggy: Leave it to Daphne to pick the wrong door!
A Clue for Scooby-Doo [1.2]Edit
- Shaggy: I can already taste those chocolate-covered hot dogs.
- Velma: Yuck! His stomach must be made of scrap iron!
- Shaggy: Can I help it if my first toy was a garbage disposal?
- Fred: We're going back to find out what it was.
- Shaggy: Swell. I'll wait here and when you find out, send me a telegram.
- Daphne: How did Scooby do that?
- Fred: I guess that's another mystery.
Hassle in the Castle [1.3]Edit
- Daphne: [after falling through a trapdoor] Let me out of here! Let me out of here!
(the trapdoor chute opens up releasing her)
- Daphne: [rubbing her side] Wow! I wonder how I get out of this creepy inter-sanctum. Well my intuition tells me...that way.
(the phantom's hand then tries to grab her but misses)
- Velma: There's a very logical explanation for all this.
- Shaggy: Quick, tell me.
- Velma: The place is haunted.
- Daphne: You sure picked a spooky day to go boating, Freddy.
- Fred: Well it didn't start out that way. What could've happened?
- Velma: It's very simple. When the barometric pressure dropped and the warm offshore air came in contact with an inland cold front we ran into some unnavigable nucleation.
- Fred: You're right, Velma. Whatever you said.
- Velma: I said we're lost in the fog.
- Shaggy: You buzzed?
(After Scooby screeches to stop in the sand sending sand at the gang)
- Fred: Hey! If you wanna play in the sand Scooby, leave us out of it, huh?
- Shaggy: I'm so scared! I wish I had a ham sandwich to calm my nerves!
(a ham sandwich floats down out of nowhere)
- Shaggy: Well, whaddya know? A ham sandwich. (Looks inside) Wouldn't you know, it needs some mustard.
(a mustard pot floats down)
- Shaggy: This has gotta be my imagination, otherwise I'd be scared stiff!
(puts ham sandwich on table next to knight with ax)
- Shaggy: Now if my imagination could like... cut it in half?
(The knight's ax swings down and cuts Shaggy's sandwich in half)
- Shaggy: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (runs away)
(comes back and grabs his sandwich)
- Shaggy: Yeah, but, how do we know the phantom will ever chase Scooby-Doo? He's a dog.
- Fred: Don't worry. We'll soon fix that.
Mine Your Own Business [1.4]Edit
- Fred: OK, Shaggy. You work on the combination as I read off the numbers.
- Shaggy: OK, but I need a moment to warm up. Now, I must have absolute quiet while I work. [Shaggy starts fiddling with the lock on the safe]
- Fred: Oh, Shaggy. Shaggy! I have the combination, just turn the knob to the right.
- Shaggy: Well why didn't you say so?!
- Shaggy: I've seen enough! Let's go back!
- Fred: Not until we walk around the ghost town and see what we can find.
- Shaggy: Like I know what we'll find.
- Daphne: What?
- Shaggy: Ghosts!
Decoy for a Dognapper [1.5]Edit
- Fred: Velma! What are you doing here?
What the Hex is Going On? [1.6]Edit
- Velma: Hey look! Suitcases!
- Daphne: Looks like someone just moved in.
- Shaggy: Then let's move out.
- Fred: It sure would help help if we could find another clue.
- Shaggy: Uh huh. I found one.
- Fred: Groovy! What is it?
- Shaggy: Him. [points to ghost]
- Shaggy: How about that? All that advice and she didn't even pay us a dime.
- Velma: I hope that's the end of the customers for a while.
- Shaggy: Zoinks! It's the goony ghost!
- Sharon: Uncle Stuart! Why did you do that?
- Shaggy: Hey! What's this? [reading the sign] "Scooby-Doo was here." The whole turkey? Gone?
Never Ape an Ape Man [1.7]Edit
- Shaggy: Yeah. Like, you got him. King Kong in a flash.
Foul Play in Funland [1.8]Edit
- Fred: Well, we saw a very strange character running around out there.
- Shaggy: He was like WEIRDO!
- Scooby: Reah! Reirdo like!
- Sarah: Fiddlesticks. Besides us there is no one else on this island.
- Mr. Jenkins: Sarah's right. Maybe the moonlight was playing tricks on you.
- Shaggy: Man I tell ya-
- Fred: Let it go Shaggy. Sorry to have bothered you, Sir. Let's go gang.
- [cut to them outside the house, disappointed they didn't believe their story]
- Fred: How do you like that for small talk?
- Velma: We can't go home now. We know we didn't imagine all those kooky things that happened.
- Velma: I sometimes think that you would rather eat a pizza pie than solve a mystery.
- Shaggy: OK, then. Vote for pizza pie. [raises hand]
- Scooby: [raises a paw] Pizza pie.
- Mr. Jenkins: Sarah! What are you doing here?
- Sarah: It was me that caused Charlie to go out of control. I don't think robots should come and work here while children run about to have fun.
- Daphne: She's right. Charlie is nice, but kids need humans.
- Scooby: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
- Mr. Jenkins: I never thought about that. I just needed a perfect robot, but don't worry. I'll rebuild him and call him, "Charlie II".
The Backstage Rage [1.9]Edit
- Fred: Do you think that twenty was planned to throw us off?
- Daphne: Why?
- Fred: To make us think nothing fishy was going on in the theater.
- Daphne: And we would never think of going back.
- Velma: I get it. But now what do we do?
- Fred: We go back.
- Velma: He's gone!
- Daphne: It must have been our imagination.
- Shaggy: Well that was the first time I ever heard mine.
Bedlam in the Big Top [1.10]Edit
- Ghost Clown: [hypnotizing Scooby] Watch the pretty coin of gold, and you will do as you are told. You are brave, and that's a fact. You will do the high wire act.
A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts [1.11]Edit
Scooby-Doo and a Mummy Too! [1.12]Edit
- Daphne: [referring to the Mummy of Anka] Wow, he could still scare me, Professor.
- The Professor: Don't worry about him, Daphne. Anka is over three thousand years old.
- Shaggy: That's funny. He doesn't look a day over two thousand to me.
- Shaggy: I'm Tiredsville, and my feet are killing me. Oh, 1, 2, 3, 4 of them. [realizing he is sitting on the lap of the Mummy of Anka] Zoinks! The mummy!!
- Shaggy: Like, what happened?
- Velma: You let the mummy in!
- Fred: And Scooby's with him!
Which Witch is Which? [1.13]Edit
- Daphne: You shouldn't believe everything you read.
- Witch: No, my pretty?
- Shaggy: Hey, there's a pair of shoes in here. [sees a zombie] And look what they're attached to!
- Daphne: [when Fred and Velma find her bound and gagged] Boy! Am I glad to see you.
(money bags by a tree where Scooby and Shaggy are hiding)
- Witch: "Money money money!"
- Zombie: "Ughh"
(Shaggy and Scooby jump out of bags)
- Shaggy: Here double-ugly go buy yourself a new face!! Ta-ta!
Go Away Ghost Ship [1.14]Edit
- Shaggy: The sea water's boiling, Scoob, I wonder what pirates like in their food?
- Scooby: Rains?
- Shaggy: Hey yeah, ghosts like chains, and what else? Oh yeah, some ashes from the stove, you know this could be real good? What else do pirates like?
- Scooby: Robrebs?
- Shaggy: Yeah!
- Scooby: Roap.
- Shaggy: Soap? I hardly use it myself, but why not?
Spooky Space Kook [1.15]Edit
- Shaggy: "Scoob, hide the key"
(Scooby Throws it out the window)
(Space kook laughs maniacally)
- Shaggy: Scooby where'd you put the key?
- Scooby: rought ra rindow.
- Shaggy: You threw it out the window?
- Shaggy: We need that key!
(They jump out the window and grab it)
(Come back in and unlock the door)
- Fred: In a case like this, Shag and Scoob did exactly the right thing. Let's scram!
A Night of Fright is No Delight [1.16]Edit
- Cosgood Creeps: I am Cosgood Creeps, my partner Mr. Crawls couldn't make it tonight.
- Shaggy: Creeps and Crawls! They sure picked the right lawyers for this job.
- Fred: Four missing heirs, a haunted house, and a Phantom Shadow.
- Shaggy: Like all that's missing is a spooky organ. [creepy organ music starts playing]
- Velma: It's not missing anymore!
- Velma: It's the Phantom Shadow!
- Fred: Only he's not a shadow, he's a green ghost!
- Shaggy: Now there's two of them!
That's Snow Ghost [1.17]Edit
- Mr. Greenway: Welcome to Wolf's End Lodge. [laughs] We have all the comforts of home!
- Shaggy: Yeah? Whose home? Dracula's?
Mystery Mask Mix-Up [2.2]Edit
- Fred: Now we're all locked in!
- Daphne: And there's no way out!
- Shaggy: How do you like that? Outfoxed by a mouse!
Jeepers, It's the Creeper [2.4]Edit
- Fred: Come on, let's get out of here while we still can!
- Hermit: Come back! Come back!!
- Creeper: Paper! Paper!
- Shaggy: Like, what do we do now?
- Daphne: The Creeper!
- Shaggy: Zoinks! It's him!
- Shaggy: Oh, no! Scooby's becoming a mother hen all over again!
A Tiki Scare is No Fair [2.6]Edit
- Velma: A secret cavern.
- Fred: That is a way out, I hope.
Don't Fool with a Phantom [2.8]Edit
- Shaggy: Like, we're safe now. [sees the Wax Phantom] I think.
- Scooby: Oh, no!!
- Shaggy: Oh, yes!!!
- Fred: I have to laugh at myself. Those two chickens tricked us!