Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
comedy mystery adventure film
- Cotton Candy Glob: [after Shaggy and Scooby jump on him and eat him] No! I'll give you cavities!
- Daphne: Hey guys, do you remember what I told you?
- Shaggy: Never pick your nose in public?
- Daphne: [beat] No... but that's good, too.
- Shaggy: [after accidentally being transformed into a woman] I've got a chick's body!
- Scooby: [accidentally turns into the Tasmanian Devil] And I'm the Tasmanian Devil!
- Tough Shaggy: Check out my pecs, little man!
- Smart Scooby: Hush now, buffoon. This is a highly combustible synthesis.
- Tough Shaggy: A what?
- Smart Scooby: I'm going to transform us back!
- Tough Shaggy: No way, geek! I wanna stay like this forever! [throws formula into the wall]
- Smart Scooby: NO!
- Shaggy: The only time we've done something right is when we accidentally plowed into the Snow Ghost, because we accidentally glued our feet to rocket-powered roller skates.
- Scooby: Yeah, eight stupid times.
- Shaggy: Let's face it Scoob. We'll never anymore than our old goofy selves. [sad] I wish once, just once, I could do the right thing on purpose. You know Scoob, like be a hero, and save the day...But who are we kidding, right? [throws rock into lake which hits a helmet and makes a hollow noise]
- Velma: [hands Shaggy the control panel] Here Shaggy, take this.
- Shaggy: Why are you giving this to me? [hands it back to her]
- Velma: [hands it back to Shaggy] I'll distract those skeleton screw balls, you and Scooby get this to the Monster Hive.
- Shaggy: Us? [looks at Scooby]
- Velma: Yes, you're faster than me. Once there, just plug it into the base. [points to a button on the control panel] Push this button, I fixed it so it'll destroy all the monsters.
- Shaggy: [slides down a wall] But, but we can't.
- Scooby: [upset] We're screw ups.
- Shaggy: I mean we tried being heroes like you guys, but we're not, okay? We're just not.
- Velma: [surprised] Like me? [kneels next to Shaggy] That's funny...I've always wanted to be like you guys. [Shaggy and Scooby look at each other in confusion] You guys are so free. You're never afraid to be who you really are. Whether you're fearful, or joyful, or...hungry. I think you've been heroes all along. You just haven't known it.
- Monsters are Unleashed
- They came. They saw. They ran.
- Doo the fright thing.
- Look Doo's back in theaters
- Got Monsters?
- Freddie Prinze, Jr. - Fred Jones
- Sarah Michelle Gellar - Daphne Blake
- Linda Cardellini - Velma Dinkley
- Matthew Lillard - Shaggy Rogers
- Seth Green - Patrick Wisely
- Peter Boyle - Jeremiah Wickles
- Tim Blake Nelson - Dr. Jonathan Jacobo
- Zahf Paroo - Ned
- Alicia Silverstone - Heather Jasper-Howe
- Gabriela Daza - Nicole Stewart
- Neil Fanning - Scooby-Doo (voice)
- Dee Bradley Baker - The 10,000 Volt Ghost/The Pterodactyl Ghost/The Red-Eye Skeleton/The Zombie (voice)
- J. P. Manoux - Scooby Brainiac (voice)
- Scott McNeil - The Evil Masked Figure (voice)
- Bob Papenbrook - The Black Knight Ghost (voice)
- C. Ernest Harth - The Miner Forty-Niner (voice)
- Christopher R. Sumpton - The Zombie (voice)
- Michael Sorich - The Tar Monster/The Cotton Candy Glob (voice)
- Terrence Stone - The 10,000 Volt Ghost (voice)
- Delaney Bloemke - The Green-Eye Skeleton (voice)