Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders
- Directed by Jim Stenstrum. Written by Glenn Leopold.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Laura: What happened?
- Max: I got a blast from something.
- Laura: [walks over and peers at the meter] Yeah, you're right. It's over 120 on the meter.
- Max: [puts his headset back on searching for the signal] I don't hear it anymore.
- Daphne: Scooby, Shaggy, those aliens are Crystal and Amber!
- Scooby & Shaggy: [surprised] Huh?
- Shaggy: [confused] What are you talking about?
- Velma: Look at them!
- Scooby & Shaggy: [look at Crystal & Amber and Shaggy recognizes the piece symbol necklace still around Crystal's neck]
- Crystal: Shaggy, help!
- Shaggy: [shocked] Zoinks! Those are the girls!
- Steve: [taunting] Those two clowns can't help you!
- Crystal: [after she and Amber have revealed themselves to be aliens and changed back] I have another confession...
- Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers: Like, I know. You're not a government agent.
- Crystal: Well actually, we are. But not from Earth. We were sent by our world to investigate signals from your planet.
- Amber: Transmitted from the south station.
- Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers: Zoinks! You can talk?
- Amber: Yes, quite well!
- Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers: Like, dig that, Scoob! A talking dog!
- Scooby Doo: [surprised] Ryeah!
- Fred: [dryly, to Velma and Daphne] Imagine that.
- Velma: [plays the guitar and sings "Beautiful Outer Space"]
- Amber: Velm, how many times I told you not plays the guitar? I should have back to solving mystery and you're driving me nuts!
- Fred: [sees Scooby and Shaggy are sad] Hey, you guys okay?
- Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers: Like, we're just completely destroyed. That's all.
- Scooby Doo: Ryeah. Restroyed.
- Fred: [pats Scooby sympathetically] Aw, I know. But you'll get over it.
- Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers: Yeah, but it's gonna take a long, long time.
- Velma: [holds out a box of Scooby Snax] Oh, guys, you missed one.
[Scooby and Shaggy light up, leap into the Mystery Machine and fight for the box, bickering and fussing]
- Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers: Hey, like, that's mine!
- Scooby Doo: Ro, it's mine!
- Norville 'Shaggy' Rogers: It's mine!
- Scooby Doo: It's mine!
- Velma: [to Fred and Daphne] Well, that didn't take long!