Scooby-Doo is an American animated cartoon franchise, comprising several animated television series and related works.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! (1969-1972) - the original series airing on CBS.
- The New Scooby-Doo Movies (1972-1973) - the hour-long version, also airing on CBS.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo? (2002-2005)
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated (2010-2012)
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! (2015-2018)
- Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? (2019-present)
- Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School (1988)
- Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf (1988)
- Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island (1998)
- Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost (1999)
- Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders (2000)
- Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase (2001)
- Scooby-Doo (2002)
- Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire (2002)
- Scooby-Doo! and the Monster of Mexico (2003)
- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004)
- Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster (2004)
- Aloha, Scooby-Doo! (2004)
- Scooby-Doo! in Where's My Mummy? (2005)
- Scooby-Doo! Pirates Ahoy! (2006)
- Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King (2008)
- Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare (2010)
- Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur (2011)
- Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright (2013)
- Scooby-Doo! WrestleMania Mystery (2014)
- Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy (2014)
- Scooby-Doo! and Kiss: Rock and Roll Mystery (2015)
- Scooby-Doo! and WWE: Curse of the Speed Demon (2016)
- Lego Scooby-Doo! Blowout Beach Bash (2017)
- Scoob! (2020)
- Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo! Meets Courage the Cowardly Dog (2021)
This disambiguation page, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name, lists articles associated with the name Scooby-Doo. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.