The Batman vs. Dracula
The Batman vs. Dracula is a 2005 direct-to-video animated movie based on The Batman television series. It has a much darker tone than the show, and features Vicki Vale (in her first animated appearance, voiced by Tara Strong, who voiced Barbara Gordon / Batgirl on The New Batman Adventures).
- Batsy, you complete me.
- [to Batman, after being bitten by Dracula] You're the second batman I've met tonight, and you're both a pain in the neck.
- [Nervously watching Dracula drain the Joker of blood at dusk] Breakfast in bed... fresh-squeezed.
- [getting arrested] It was vampires, I tell ya! Vampires! With big honkin' fangs!
- [to Dracula, regarding Vicky Vale] Oh, the girl... you HAVE been the grave for a while, haven't you, master?[Eyes her neck] Nice jugulars!
- [researching Bruce Wayne at the newspaper archive] What is it about you that keeps me coming back? Your boyish charm... hot bod... tons of money... if only I were shallow.
- [to Dracula, aiming the vaccine] Bite this.
- [about Dracula's withered head] I'll be sweeping that into the dust pan, sir.
- The Penguin: Agh! Dead guys don't do that.
- Dracula: Not dead... UN-dead.
- The Penguin: I think I need to UN-wet my pants.
- The Joker: [a vampire, starved of blood] I thought you cared!
- Batman: Believe me, Joker, I'm trying to help you.
- The Joker: Then FEED ME! [Spies a cockroach, and speedily gobbles it up] Got ketchup?
- The Joker: Joker's back from the grave!
- The Penguin: Yeah, a lot of that going around.
- Batman: [to a cured Joker] No games, Joker. Where's Dracula?
- The Joker: I'm looking at him. [starts remembering something before he was bitten by Dracula] Where's Penguin?
- Batman: [slowly understanding] Penguin?
- The Joker: Where's Gotham Cemetery?
- Batman: [then realizing that the pieces came together] Cemetery?...
- The Joker: Uh.. Am I dreaming?
- Batman: No. Just insane. Which is why you're going back to Arkham.
- Dracula: Go on. run! I am beyond human, Batman! I am evil incarnate! I am the Prince of... [He floats up and sees Batman standing in front of the sunlight machine] ...Darkness?
- Batman: Rise and shine. [triggers the machine, and blasts Dracula with artificial sunlight]
- Dracula: You are...Bruce Wayne.
- Batman: [raises his arms, casting a batlike shadow] I'm the Batman...and you're dust. [ziplines out of the path of the artificial sunlight, allowing it to hit Dracula full on]
- Dracula: So the folktales are true. There is another bat in Gotham.
- Batman: Count Dracula, I presume?
- Dracula: A legend you are apparently intimate with.
- Batman: Don't flatter yourself.
- Dracula: We cast kindred shadows. Have you not seen the news?
- Batman: I don't harm people!
- Dracula: You have no concept of the harm of which I am capable... if only because I really hate to waste a life, when it can be spent in servitude to me.
- Batman: Life or living death?
- Dracula: To become vampire is to heighten all of one's senses, to attain speed, strength, and immortality.