Batman vs. Robin
Batman vs. Robin is a 2015 direct-to-video animated superhero film which is part of the DC Universe Animated Original Movies. The film is partially based on the Batman: The Court of Owls story arc written by Scott Snyder and illustrated by Greg Capullo and Jonathan Glapion, and serves as a sequel to 2014's Son of Batman.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [to Talon] You and the Court tried to take control of my city and destroy my home... but worst of all, you messed with my kid. So this is gonna hurt and I'm gonna enjoy it.
- [to the Owls] I'm only gonna say this once, you sons of bitches: [emerges in the Bat-Mecha suit] GET THE HELL OUT OF MY CAVE!
- Immortality. But only 24 hours at a time.
- (after betraying the Court Of Owls, to Damian) I just gave up an entire world for you. Now what will you give up for me?
- (said twice to Damian) Don't doubt your instincts.
- Beware the Court of Owls, that watches all the time. Gazing in the shadows, behind cement and lime. They see you at the hearth, they see you in your bed. Take care, beware, or they will send a Talon for your head.
- [Nightwing and Robin are sparring]
- Nightwing: You're sloppy.
- Robin: I'm not sloppy. Just uninterested.
- Nightwing: Get interested!
- [Damian arrives entering his room from the window until the light goes on and sees a disappointed Bruce and Dick waiting for him]
- Bruce: Where were you?
- Robin: [notices Bruce's injuries; concerned but trying to stay out of trouble] What happened to you? Are you okay? [he rushes to him in concern. Bruce isn't buying it, however.]
- Bruce: [sternly] You don't get to ask questions. Now where the hell were you?
- Robin: Out!
- Bruce: Where?
- Robin: Just out!
- Bruce: “Out“ has suddenly become a far more dangerous place. [He sees a sai belonging to Talon and takes it off Damian] What's this?
- Robin: [realizing he's screwed] That's mine!
- Bruce: I don't think so!
- Robin: [sarcastically with venomous intent] So what are you gonna do now?! Build a dungeon and lock me up in it?!
- Bruce: [shocked; even more stern] Despite what you may think, I'm your father, Damian. Not your jailer.
- Robin: [quite rudely] A biological accident doesn't make you my father, and it as sure as hell doesn't make me your son!
- [Dick is shocked upon hearing those words as he makes an "Uh oh!" expression. Bruce is understandably quite hurt by what Damian just said and has lost his patience with his rebellious son.]
- Bruce: [hiding his hurt; warningly] There's a school in Switzerland run by a retired general who knows far more than I do about boys and discipline. [He stands to leave but stops] Try this again, that’s where you'll be spending the next year. [He leaves]
- Dick: [as he leaves] You really played me for a fool.
- Robin: [smugly] Not hard to do.
- [After Talon's death]
- Bruce: Welcome home.
- Robin: [backing off] No.
- [Bruce looks confused, if not slightly hurt]
- Robin: [looking at Talon] I could've killed him, but I didn't. [to Bruce] Because you were in my head. You, Talon, Ra's, you're all in my head! But where am I? How can I be the son you need me to be.... when I don't even know who I am?
- Jason O'Mara - Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Stuart Allen - Damian Wayne/Robin
- Jeremy Sisto - Talon/William Cobb
- Sean Maher - Dick Grayson/Nightwing
- David McCallum - Alfred Pennyworth
- Grey DeLisle - Samantha Vanaver
- Robin Atkin Downes - Court of Owls Grandmaster
- "Weird Al" Yankovic - Anton Schott/The Dollmaker
- Kevin Conroy - Thomas Wayne
- Griffin Gluck - Young Bruce Wayne
- Trevor Devall - Jack
- Peter Onorati - Draco
- Andrea Romano - Jill