Justice League: Throne of Atlantis
Justice League: Throne of Atlantis is a 2015 direct-to-video animated superhero film featuring the DC Comics superhero team the Justice League, which is part of the DC Universe Animated Original Movies. The film is loosely based on the Throne of Atlantis story arc from The New 52 written by Geoff Johns and serves as a standalone sequel to 2014's Justice League: War. In the film, Arthur Curry, a half-Atlantean prince, discovers his heritage and aids the Justice League in preventing his half-brother Ocean Master from taking over Metropolis.
- What does a mythical, mystical, undersea world need with missiles? [pauses] And I so dare you to say that five times fast.
- Arthur Curry: We weren't done talking.
- Lois Lane: (about Wonder Woman) I would not want to be on her bad side.
- Hal Jordan: I'm gonna disembowel you, Barry.
- Shazam: (to Cyborg after they find Superman and Wonder Woman together) Are they on a date?
- Diana Prince: (to Lois) No, it's a date.
- Green Lantern: I'll tell you, Flash-Man, I have seen my share of weirdo crapola in this job. But Atlantis? Come on.
- Flash: But you're good with the intergalactic cops, aliens, and the cybernetic human?
- Green Lantern: What can I say? Magic gives me the heebie jeebies.
- (Ocean Master is close to killing Arthur until Cyborg displays a holographic footage of Orm's conversion)
- Mera in Footage: You killed her!
- Ocean Master in Footage: I did.
- Ocean Master: What is this?!
- Ocean Master in Footage: I ran the sword through her myself as she mewled for peace. You can count yourself fortunate, bastard.
- (footage plays again)
- Atlantean Soldier: Orm killed our Queen?! We are betrayed! (the Atlanteans turn against Orm)
- Ocean Master: No. Wait. This deception is their surface magic!
- Mera: Liar! I was there when Orm boasted of the murder of our queen. It was as you see.
- Ocean Master: I am your king. I did this for you!
- (Arthur then punches Orm in the face, breaking half of his mask and bleeding his nose)
- Aquaman: Is this the king you want, Atlanteans? A coward who lies to you? You need a light to guide you in the darkness, people of Atlantis. My people.
- Mera: What are you doing?
- Aquaman: Becoming a beacon. I was born of two worlds. Atlantean by birth. Human by instinct. Join me and we will bridge those worlds in peace.
- (Arthur joins the Justice League)
- Cyborg: He needs a codename.
- Shazam : Yeah? Well, online, they're calling him "Aquaman."
- Aquaman: Hate that.
- Green Lantern: Aquaman it is!
- Blood is thicker than water.
- Matt Lanter - Arthur Curry/Aquaman
- Sumalee Montao - Mera
- Sam Witwer - Orm Marius/Ocean Master
- Sirena Irwin - Queen Atlanna
- Jerry O'Connell - Kal-El/Clark Kent/Superman
- Jason O'Mara - Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Rosario Dawson - Princess Diana/Diana Prince/Wonder Woman
- Christopher Gorham - Barry Allen/The Flash
- Nathan Fillion - Hal Jordan/Green Lantern
- Shemar Moore - Victor Stone/Cyborg
- Sean Astin - Billy Batson/Shazam
- Juliet Landau - Lois Lane
- George Newbern - Steve Trevor
- Harry Lennix - Black Manta
- Steven Blum - Lex Luthor, Cyborg's Armor
- Melique Berger - Dr. Sarah Charles
- Patrick Cavanaugh - Jimmy Olsen
- Larry Cedar - Thomas Curry
- Khary Payton - John Henry Irons
- Jay K. Johnson - General Sam Lane
- Matthew Yang King - Dr. Stephen Shin
- DJ Price - Young Arthur Curry
- Barry Dennen - Defense Advisor
- Paul Eiding - Captain
- Michael Rosenbaum - Drift Leader
- Andrea Romano - Elderly Atlantean Woman
- Cedric Yarbrough - Submarine Technician