Batman: Bad Blood
2016 animated film directed by Jay Oliva
Batman: Bad Blood is a 2016 direct-to-video animated superhero film which is part of the DC Universe Animated Original Movies and DC Animated Movie Universe. It serves as a sequel to the 2015 film Batman vs. Robin. While not a direct adaptation of a particular storyline, it is derived from Grant Morrison's run on Batman, primarily the Leviathan story arcs.
- That's no way to treat a lady.
- You dare to wear the mantle of the Bat!
- Batwoman: I could have handled these c-listers on my own.
- Batman: Dressing like a bat doesn't make you a hero. It just makes you a target.
- (Batwoman shoots her gun at one of the c-listers. Batman reaches out to grab it from her.)
- Batman: And using a gun makes you just like them.
- Batman: This wasn't a break in. Was it, Firefly?
- Firefly: Of course not.
- Batman: (to Batwoman) They're working for someone new.
- Batwoman: Who?
- Heretic: (appearing from the shadows) This is truly an honour, Batman. I've waited so very long for this moment, though the circumstances are less than ideal.
- Batman: Do I know you?
- Heretic: Intimately. And not at all.
- Batwoman: And you rag on me for stealing your look.
- Robin: What?
- Nightwing: (posing as Batman) I could have handled this alone
- Robin: If that's your best Batman, you're not going to fool anyone... Grayson.
- Nightwing: (smiles wryly) Maybe you'd like a megaphone to announce that?
- (In the car)
- Robin: There is no way you're gonna pull this off without my help.
- Nightwing: (sarcastically) Modest as ever, I see.
- Robin: I'm more Batman than you will ever be. Just follow my lead.
- Nightwing: (impersonating Batman) You've been tracking me all night. I wanna know why.
- Batwoman: First, tell me why you're running around Gotham playing dress-up. (beat) I'm guessing, Nightwing?
- Robin: (smugly) Hmmph! Busted!
- Batwoman: Actually, I think he's more than capable of fooling most people. (to Robin) And you're certainly not gonna pass for Batman, short stack.
- Robin: (annoyed) Who the hell are you?
- Nightwing: Easy, Robin. (to Batwoman) Tell me what you want and why you've been following me.
- Batwoman: I just had to make sure. You see, I was there the night Batman died.
- Robin: (about Batwoman) I don't trust her.
- Nightwing: (sarcastically) Oh, but you did trust Talon.
- Robin: Shut up!
- Jason O'Mara – Bruce Wayne / Batman
- Yvonne Strahovski – Kate Kane / Batwoman
- Stuart Allan – Damian Wayne / Robin
- Sean Maher – Dick Grayson / Nightwing / Batman II
- Morena Baccarin – Talia al Ghul
- Steven Blum – Black Mask, Firefly
- Gaius Charles – Luke Fox / Batwing
- John DiMaggio – Blockbuster, Tusk
- Robin Atkin Downes – Jervis Tetch / Mad Hatter, Electrocutioner
- James Garrett – Alfred Pennyworth
- Ernie Hudson – Lucius Fox
- Christine Lakin – Reporter
- Vanessa Marshall – Renee Montoya
- Richard McGonagle – President
- Matthew Mercer – Hellhound, Chuckie Sol
- Geoff Pierson – Colonel Jacob Kane
- Jason Spisak – Noah Kuttler / Calculator, Killer Moth, Male Reporter
- Bruce Thomas – Commissioner James Gordon
- Kari Wahlgren – Kori, Ms. Bannister
- Travis Willingham – Heretic
- Batman: Bad Blood quotes at the Internet Movie Database