Batman: Assault on Arkham
Batman: Assault on Arkham is a 2014 direct-to-video animated superhero film about a Suicide Squad of six criminals that is dispatched by Amanda Waller to break into Arkham Asylum, where they must contend with the asylum's inmates and Batman as they attempt to complete their mission.
- [Joker takes aim at "Batman's" head with a gun, but before he pulls the trigger, a bomb in "Batman's" neck explodes] ...Best gun ever! [He lifts "Batman's" head and sees Black Spider's face] [gasps and smiles] Denzel! What have they done to you? [laughs]
- I'm here, bitches! And I've got favors for everyone! [hurls out explosives]
- Anyone who throws boomerangs has some real issues letting go.
- I got an itch I thought you could help me scratch, cowboy.
- I'll kill 'im! I'll kill that bastard for what he's done ta me!
- No idea whatcha talkin' about.
- I dunno where Mister J keeps half his stuff! I just wanted a Boo-Boo Bear before they all sold out!
- Those scumbags are trying to screw me. NO ONE SCREWS THE WALL!
- The Joker: [points a gun at Deadshot] You! New guy! I don't like people touching my stuff!
- [Deadshot just walks forward and touches his forehead to the barrel]
- Deadshot: Go ahead. You're out of bullets.
- The Joker: I am not!
- Deadshot: You are. You're going to pull the trigger, and when nothing happens, I'm going to punch you in the throat and bash your brains out. Three... two... one...
- The Joker: Hold on, stop counting for a second! I know there are bullets... [fires the gun into the air] See?
- [Deadshot punches the Joker, who grabs Harley and tumbles down the laundry chute with her]
- Captain Boomerang: Mate... you just out-crazied The Joker!
- [Deadshot finds Harley in his bed]
- Floyd Lawton: What do you want?
- Harleen Quinzel: I got an itch I thought you could help me scratch, cowboy... [Angry, Deadshot throws her down on the bed and pins her arms above her head] WHOO! Good start!
- Floyd Lawton: Oh, what the hell... [He starts making out with Harley. She wraps her legs around him and they both tumble off the bed with a crash...]
- Harleen Quinzel: Yahtzee!
- Amanda Waller: What can I say? When I make an omelet I break a lot of eggs.
- Batman: And you're such a messy cook.
- [Riddler had just administered shock treatment to the members of the Suicide Squad in order to defuse the nano-bombs implanted in their necks]
- Captain Boomerang: I never need to do that again.
- Harleen Quinzel: Are you kidding? I feel great.
- [Scene switches to an angry Amanda Waller]
- Amanda Waller: NOBODY SCREWS THE WALL!!!! [She then slams her hand on the hand the DETONATE button]
- [Scene shifts back to Arkham Asylum, showing the nano-bomb in King Shark's neck being activated]
- King Shark: Uh, guys.
- Killer Frost: [To Riddler, after realizing that the nano-bomb in King Shark's neck is still active.] Do it again.
- Riddler: I don't know. Maybe his skin is too thick?
- [King Shark's head begins swelling up, then explodes, with his flesh hitting the other members of the Suicide Squad, while Deadshot narrowly avoids being hit by King Shark's metal mask]
- Killer Frost: The Joker has a dirty bomb? That gives me the chills.
- Captain Boomerang: Ice puns? Really?
- [Harley tries to break into the Joker's cell]
- The Joker: [taps his cell walls] Sorry, hun. Bulletproof.
- Harley Quinn: Even better, puddin'. [She fires through an air hole of the cell. Joker ducks as the bullet ricochets wildly around the walls]
- The Riddler: Riddle me this: what belongs to you, but others use it more than you do?
- Amanda Waller: Your name.
- The Riddler: Huh...? You've heard that one.
- Amanda Waller: No, I have Google. Like the rest of the world.
- Harley Quinn: [on the Joker] I'm fine. We're done. He's a jerk. Whatever.
- Killer Frost: [sarcasm] Well, I'm convinced.
- Amanda Waller: You going to write a blog and expose us? That's checkmate, Batman.
- Batman: I am warning you.
- Harley Quinn: [to Captain Boomerang] Go wave your boomer-Wang at the shark guy!
- King Shark: [Aggressively] Do it and I'll bite it off!
- [all the criminals Waller assembled see each other]
- Harley Quinn: AW CRAP! Not this again!
- Captain Boomerang: [to Deadshot] You too? It's like a bloody recurring nightmare.
- [Deadshot shows he can throw darts better than Captain Boomerang]
- Captain Boomerang: Lucky shot.
- Deadshot: Right. Let's see you do it. [Captain Boomerang throws a dart at the board, but it ricochets around the room and then flies at Deadshot's head... who just catches it]
- Captain Boomerang: Sorry, mate. Looks like that one took a bad bounce.
- [Deadshot punches Captain Boomerang]
- Deadshot: Let's call it even... mate.
- [last lines]
- [Amanda notices a line of sight on her chest]
- Amanda Waller: Motherf...
- Deadshot: [aiming at her with a gun] Bang.
- Get ready to root for the bad guys.
- Kevin Conroy - Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Troy Baker - The Joker
- Hynden Walch - Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn
- Neal McDonough - Floyd Lawton/Deadshot
- C.C.H. Pounder - Amanda Waller
- Matthew Gray Gubler as Edward Nygma/The Riddler
- Greg Ellis - Digger Harkness/Captain Harkness
- Giancarlo Esposito - Eric Needham/Black Spider
- John DiMaggio - Nanaue/King Shark
- Jennifer Hale - Louise Lincoln/Killer Frost
- Nolan North - Anatoly Knyazev/KGBeast, Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin
- Chris Cox - Commissioner James Gordon
- Martin Jarvis - Alfred Pennyworth
- Christian Lanz as Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow, Victor Zsasz
- Eric Bauza - Security Guy
- Andrea Romano - Woman
- Peter Jessop - Watch Commander
- Travis Willingham - Morgue Guy
- Mick Wingert - Joker Security Guy