Marvel Worldwide, Inc., commonly referred to as Marvel Comics and formerly Marvel Publishing, Inc. and Marvel Comics Group, is an American publisher of comic books and related media. In 2009, The Walt Disney Company acquired Marvel Entertainment, Marvel Worldwide's parent company.
- Astonishing X-Men
- Ultimate X-Men
- Uncanny X-Men
- X-Men; Pixie Strikes Back
- Misc X-titles and Limited Series
About Marvel ComicsEdit
- If you had two things, and on one you earned 100% of the revenues from the efforts that you put into making it, and the other you earned a much smaller percentage for the same amount of time and effort, you’d be more likely to concentrate more heavily on the first, wouldn’t you?
- Tom Brevoort, Marvel Still Sabotaging X-Men And The Fantastic Four, Cinema Blend,
- I enjoyed my time at Marvel, and the people there, but it was time to go. I left Marvel because I'd hit the glass ceiling. I was never going to be promoted, so if I intended to make a mark in the business, it would be as a freelance writer, not an editor. Leaving Marvel allowed me to take assignments at several other companies, and ultimately, to help found Milestone.
- Dwayne McDuffie, Race sci-fi and comics a talk with Dwayne McDuffie, The Atlantic, 5 March 2010
- I think they’re so complete now, Marvel. They probably don’t need me anymore. But if they needed me? I’d love to. It’s great to be wanted.
- Sam Raimi, Admits he 'messed up' Spider-Man 3, would 'love' another chance, The Week, 29 October 2015
- It was nice in a way to work with more obscure Marvel characters because then the audience wouldn’t have a strong expectation of what they were going to find. It gives us a lot of creative freedom.
- Chris Williams, ‘Big Hero 6’ Interview: Don Hall and Chris Williams Talk Disney’s First Marvel Animated Film, Geeks of Doom, 23 February 2015