X-Men (TV series)
- [Gambit throws a handful of charged playing card at a Sentinel]
- Jubilee: How did you do that?
- Gambit: With style, petite. With style.
- [Jubilee tries to "save" Gambit from Wolverine when she sees them training and zaps him]
- [Storm, Beast and Morph enter the room]
- Storm: Is the child all right?
- Wolverine: Not for long!
- Wolverine: I go where I wanna go!
- [Beast is mixing chemicals while hanging upside down]
- Beast: It would be quite disconcerting if this were to detonate. . . disconcerting, yet provocative.
- [Morph, Beast, and Wolverine are sneaking up to a fence]
- Morph: Can you guys boost me over the fence, Beast?
- [Wolverine flashes Beast a thumbs-up, while Beast gives an OK sign. Suddenly Morph screams as he's flung over the fence]
- Wolverine: Looks like we can.
Night of the Sentinels (Part 2)Edit
- Rogue: You look as nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
- Rogue: Come on boys, let's go for a little moonlight swim. Don't get a moonburn!
- Gambit: Huh huh, you wanna play wit Gambit? Here, take a card. House wins.
- Gambit: Life don't get much beddah dan dis!
- [Wolverine destroys Cyclops's car,and Jean walks in]
- Wolverine: Tell Cyclops,I made him a convertible.
- Wolverine: Let'em go, Sabretooth! I don't wanna fight you anymore! I don't care who started it. It's time to bury it.
1.4 - Deadly ReunionsEdit
- Wolverine: You always did like pushing around people smaller than you. Well I'm smaller; try pushing me!!
- Wolverine: You always were second best. And in this business bub (brandishing claws)...second best just don't cut it.
- Magneto: When I was a child, my people talked while others prepared for war! They used reason when others used tanks, and they were destroyed for their troubles. I won't stand by and watch it happen again, I WON'T!
Have Yourself a Morlock Little ChristmasEdit
- Jean Grey: You did what?!
- Gambit: I just gave da ham a little juicin' up.
- Jean Grey: I want this... this- this swamp-rat out of my kitchen! Now!
- [Cyclops zaps the broccoli while Jean Grey is throwing the broccoli at Gambit, and Rogue catches it]
- Cyclops: Stop it! You're both acting like children! This is Christmas Eve, remember?
- Gambit: What do you mean not eatin'?! Gambit has spent days on dis meal! My oyster loaf! My daube glace!
- Jean Grey: We can warm it up tomorrow.
- Gambit: Warm it up?! You do not warm up such a meal! Gambit does not make TV dinners.
2.6 - X-Ternally YoursEdit
- Wolverine': I don't care which Spirit Ladies did what to which Cajuns; I'm here to stop a wedding.
- Gambit: I'm not a thief, I'm not an assassin. I'm an X-Man; I am never coming back.
2.10 - Beauty and the BeastEdit
- Beast: Now that you see what my life is like, you’ll understand what I have to tell you.
- Carly': Hank, please don’t.
- Beast: We have to face it. I am a mutant in a world that fears and despises my kind. I thought for a moment we could live in that world together, but I know now that we
cannot. Someday with work and hope the world will change. Until then if you care for me as much as I care for you, you will understand why we must part.
Jubilee: Weird. Wolverine using his head, and Beast going berserk! What’s the world coming to? (More quotes coming soon)
3.7 - Phoenix Saga Part 5 Child of LightEdit
- D'Ken: No! You cannot contain the power of the crystal! You cannot! Noooooooo!
4.14 - Love in VainEdit
- Wolverine: Play time's over.
- Cody: Morning, sleepy head.
- Rogue: Mmmm... Morning. Did I sleep all night in the park?
- Rogue: I know this is sudden, Professor, but I need some of- uh... personal time off.
- Professor X: This isn't the back time, Rogue, Wolverine is in some sort of trouble!
- Beast: Rogue, is this gentleman your guest?
- Gambit: So that's Cody... Guest is what so personal?
- Rogue: It's none of your blame business, Mr. Ladies' Man! Or any of ya!
- Professor X: Rogue!
- Rogue: Stop being so mysterious.
- Cody: Oh you promise to let it be the surprise.
- Brood Queen: Remember, do not vanish them.
- Wolverine: Let him go, roach, or your head is shish-kabob.
- Storm: Be gone, hissing vermin!
- Rogue: You brought us here for them!
- Cody: They didn't tell me about the others. It's for the best, darling, you'll see!
- [Rogue suffers an agony]
- Cody: They need us, Rogue, just like I need you.
- Cody: We will be together!
- [Cody whips Wolverine with his tail after he turns into the brood roach alien]
- Wolverine: You wanna bet, pal?
- Rogue: Wolverine, don't hurt him!
- Wolverine: The ship's moving! They're leaving. Rogue, we gotta hustle! Out of my way, roaches!
- Brood Queen: Secure them!
- [Wolverine puts down Storm]
- Wolverine: Secure this!