Spider-Man can refer to:
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
- One of my favorite recent exceptions is the series of four Spider-man flicks (Spider-Man: The Trilogy (Spider-Man / Spider-Man 2 / Spider-Man 3) and The Amazing Spider-Man). None of them are highbrow or classy. But despite their clichéd fluffiness, there appears to be a little-noticed tradition. In all of the first three films, Spiderman repeatedly saves New Yorkers from harm. But there is always a moment of brief role-reversal... when normal people, regular New Yorkers, step up and save Spiderman. Indeed, when I watched the recent fourth one — the reboot — I had to start by quashing sadness over Hollywood's craven inability to ever try anything new. Still, there came a moment, near the end, when — once again and with style — citizens stood up again for their hero. And I felt a thrill.
- David Brin 
- I created Spider-Man. We decided to give it to Steve Ditko. I drew the first Spider-Man cover. I created the character. I created the costume. I created all those books, but I couldn’t do them all. We decided to give the book to Steve Ditko who was the right man for the job. He did a wonderful job on that.
- What I like about the costume is that anybody reading Spider-Man in any part of the world can imagine that they themselves are under the costume. And that’s a good thing.
- Stan Lee 
- I explained to Danny that I liked my villains a little more layered-some moral ambiguity, some shades of grey-and that, frankly, I'd had my fill of the psycho's and mass murderers running through the pages of half the comic books on the stands. (And those-heaven help us-were the heroes!) Peter Parker, on the other hand, was, is and always will be a kind , decent, compassionate, caring human being-something of a rarity in the comic book climate of the 90's.
- Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can.
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies.
Look out! Here comes the Spiderman.
- Is he strong? Listen bud—
He's got radioactive blood.
Can he swing from a thread?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there! There goes the Spiderman.