South Park/Season 18
South Park (1997-) is an adult animated television series created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone. Distributed by and airing on Comedy Central, it follows the surreal adventures of four young boys who live in the small town of South Park, Colorado.
Go Fund Yourself [18.01]Edit
Gluten Free Ebola [18.02]Edit
- USDA Leader: Okay, listen up! We have the obligation to make this thing right and tell people what is and what isn't safe to eat. We are the USDA! Without us people would be eating dirt and chairs!
- Radio Host: Now, this party is also for a good cause, because it's to honor a little boy with diabetes, Scott Malcomson. Is that correct?
- Cartman: Yeah, you know, diabetes affects us all, but it mostly affects Scott Malcomson.
- E! Announcer: You're watching E! Entertainment News! That's how low you've sunk.
- Wendy: What the hell do you think you're doing?
- Cartman: I'm going to the potty.
- Wendy: This is the girls' bathroom!
- Cartman: All right, I need to tell you something, Wendy: I'm transginger.
- Wendy: What?
- Cartman: Did you notice the bow? I'm not comfortable with the sex I was assigned at birth so I'm exercising my right to identify with the gender of my choice, now get out of my way. I have to take a shit.
- Russian Cab Driver: Nobody takes jobs away from us! We need to speak to mayor and tell her to shut down this illegitimate business!
- Muslim Cab Driver: Or maybe we can have the police shut them down.
- Mimsy: Hey, I got an idea! Why don't you guys just make your cars cleaner and nicer and try to be better to your customers so you can compete with Handicar's popularity in the market place?
- Nathan: How can people be so ineffectual, Mimsy?
- Mimsy: Dah, I don't know, boss.
- Nathan: These are supposed to be men who care about their occupation.
- Mimsy: Dah, maybe if they're that incompetent we shouldn't be trying to save their jobs. Maybe Handicar is a kind of natural selection where more diligent workers are weeding out the useless ones. DEEERRR!
The Magic Bush [18.05]Edit
- Cartman: You wanna take it out for a spin?
- Butters: Are you crazy? This is my dad's drone!
- Cartman: Do you have any idea how much fun we could have with this thing? We could spy on everyone!
- Butters: My dad said it's not for spying on people.
- Cartman: Butters, that's all drones are for.
- Linda Stotch: You know, it used to be called natural! Completely shaving bald down there used to be the weird thing!
Freemium Isn't Free [18.06]Edit
- Kyle: We have to find a way to get the word out. People need to know pushers are being hired to take advantage of people with addiction problems. There has to be a way we can get to the news company and sneak in and somehow borrow their TV signal. If we can disguise ourselves as something ridiculous...
- Cartman: [uses his phone] It's done.
- Kyle: Wha-what's done?
- Cartman: The word is out. Terrance and Phillip hired pushers to make money off addicts. I Tweeted it. It's trending.
- Minister of Mobile Gaming: And so in conclusion, the successful premium game is based on five principles: Entice the player with a simple game loop, use lots of flashing cashings and compliments to make the player feel good about themselves, train the players to spend your fake currency, offer the player a way to spend real currency for your fake currency...
- Prince of Canada: So they'll forget they're spending money.
- Minister of Mobile Gaming: ...and make the game about waiting. But let the player pay not to wait. It's a surefire way to make lots of money.
- Phillip: We understand micropaying, but can't the game hidden inside the charade just at least be fun?
- Minister of Mobile Gaming: No no! It has to be just barely fun. If the game were too fun, then there would be no reason to micropay in order to make it more fun.
Grounded Vindaloop [18.07]Edit
- Steve: Ooooohhhhh, fffuuuuuccckkk yooouuuuu!
- Steve: No, no, no, no, no, no, do not fuck me because I am you and then we will be just fucking ourselves!
- Kyle: Well, are you happy, Cartman? Butters is completely traumatized.
- Cartman: I'm happy that I totally got away with it.
Cock Magic [18.08]Edit
- Cartman: What should we name him, Kenny? I know, how about McNuggets?
- Stan: [to the girls' volleyball coach] Dude, girls volleyball isn't a joke; jokes are hard and require skill.
- Stan: Why'd you have to rub your clit on stage, dad?
- Old Man on the Bus: Oh, you're a hunter; what do you prey upon?
- Michael Jackson's Hologram: Nobody! That's ignorant!
- Old Man on the Bus: Well, you must have a favorite kind of prey?
- Michael Jackson's Hologram: Allegedly! Allegedly! That's ignorant!
- Old Man on the Bus: You know, excuse me for saying so, but... you seem kind of transparent.
- Michael Jackson's Hologram: That's ignorant, I'm just cold.
- Old Man on the Bus: I'm saying, it must make it easier to sneak up on your prey.
- Michael Jackson's Hologram: Allegedly! I'm weary of this conversation, can we please stop talking? Please! Ignorant.
- Randy: I love children just as much as you do.
- Michael Jackson's Hologram: Allegedly! That was a civil suit and there was no evidence! It's ignorant.