The Looney Tunes Show
The Looney Tunes Show is an American animated television series that used to air on Cartoon Network. The show features characters from the Looney Tunes and Merrie Melodies theatrical cartoons updated for the 21st century. It is produced by Warner Bros. Animation.
- Jeff Bergman as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Sylvester, Tweety, Foghorn Leghorn
- June Foray as Granny
- Bob Bergen as Porky Pig
- Maurice LaMarche as Yosemite Sam
- Billy West as Elmer Fudd
- Roz Ryan as Witch Lezah
- Grey DeLisle as Patricia Bunny
- Jim Cummings as Taz
- Kristen Wiig as Lola Bunny
- Jennifer Esposito as Tina Russo (Season 1)
- Annie Mumulo as Tina Russo (Season 2)
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Daffy Duck: I did it! I got us on tomorrow's episode of "Besties!"
- Bugs Bunny: How'd you managed that?
- Daffy Duck: There are some things you shouldn't know about me. But you better know everything else.
- Bugs Bunny: I'm more concerned with how little you know about me.
- Daffy Duck: I know everything about you. Hit me with some questions. Go ahead.
- Bugs Bunny: Alright, what's my favorite color?
- Daffy Duck: Pass.
- Bugs Bunny: What time do I go to bed at night?
- Daffy Duck: Pass. Give me something easy.
- Bugs Bunny: Fine. When's my birthday?
- Daffy Duck: January... February... Septem... December.... Jul... July! July 1st, July 2nd, July 3rd, July 4th. 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th!
- Lola Bunny: [munching loudly on popcorn] Mmm! Mm! This is so good! I am so glad I'm not allergic to butter. Do you like this movie? I love this movie. It's so sad. But, like, uplifting, too. It's like a feelgood movie. A sad, feelgood movie. It's funny, also. And scary. Oh, oh, this is the best part! Oh, oh no, wait, this is the worst part. Oh, I hate this part. Oh, I have to pee. [She moves down the row past several people until she's at the end] Sorry. 'Scuse me. 'Scuse me. 'Scuse me. Wa-watch your leg. 'Scuse me. [She gets to the end of the aisle when she sees the screen and gasps] I love this part! 'Scuse me. Sorry. No. Going back. 'Scuse me. Sorry. 'Scuse me. [She laughs, then cries, then screams at what she sees on screen] Wow. That was a good movie.
- Announcer: And now, your feature presentation!
- Daffy Duck: Bugs Bunny. Dumped. I've been there brother, you'll never get over it. Let me buy you some golf clubs! Waiter, bring this man your finest set of golf clubs, and charge it to 16-73!
- Walter Bunny: 16-73? That's my membership number! [He comes up to Daffy angrily and punches Daffy in the face]
Jailbird and JailbunnyEdit
- Porky Pig: [coming out of the gift shop with pants on] W-What did I miss?
- [Bugs and Daffy getting their mug shots]
- Guard: Name?
- Daffy Duck: Daffy Duck.
- Guard: Crime?
- Daffy Duck: Contempt of court.
- Guard: Name?
- Bugs Bunny: Bugs Bunny.
- Guard: Crime?
- Bugs Bunny: Well, some might say being too good looking. [Bugs poses as he would for a magazine cover while hip music plays] Nah, I'm just kidding. Contempt of court.
- [Bugs and Daffy stay at a motel room for the night]
- Bugs Bunny: The motel gift shop may not have had any wielding equipment, but the book selection wasn’t half bad.
- Daffy Duck: Can you keep it down?! I’m trying to sleep!
- Bugs Bunny: Well, I’m trying to read, and it’s not easy with you tossing and turning.
- Daffy Duck: You think I like having to share a bed with you?
- Bugs Bunny: At least in prison we weren't chained together. We had a whole cell to enjoy. Oh, cell block number five!
- Daffy Duck: Well, you're no picnic, either! You think I enjoy listening to you wax nostalgic about your time in jail? Ha! And by the way, a prison nickname doesn't count if you give it to yourself, dynamite!
- Bugs Bunny: You better watch it, duck, because the fuse just got lit! [shows a dynamite stick tattoo on his arm, imitating fuse; Daffy spits on his hand and wipes the tattoo off his arm; gasps] How dare you! No one, and I mean no one, would do something that rude in prison! Now good night, Leopold.
- Daffy Duck: Good night, Randy.
- [Bugs turns off the light and they both annoyingly go to sleep]
Fish and VisitorsEdit
Casa de CalmaEdit
- Bugs: [to audience] You think I should let that one slide? Yeah, Me neither!
- Starlett Johnanson: Good looking and great with kids?
- Bugs Bunny: And I cook too.
- [Starlett giggles and walks off with Bugs]
- Bugs: They get a baby. And I get a babe.
- Tweety: [catches a glimpse of Taz behind Sylvester] I tawt I taw a Tasmanian Devil!
- Sylvester: [grabs Tweety] Nice try, bird.
- [Sylvester is about to put Tweety in his mouth, but then Taz attempts to devour both of them]
- Tweety: I did! I did taw a Tasmanian Devil!
- Bugs: Ahh! My glamour shot! Ahh! My tennis trophy! Ahh! My glamour shot of my tennis trophy! No!
The Foghorn Leghorn StoryEdit
- Yosemite Sam: Are you tryin' to make me look like a fool?!
- Bugs Bunny: You don't need me to make you look like a fool.
- Yosemite Sam: You're darn right, I don't!
To Bowl or Not to BowlEdit
- [Daffy is assigning his team their "weekly nicknames]
- Daffy: Porky? Your nickname tonight... "The Porkinator"!
- [He types it in. The scoreboard, limited to three letters, lists Player 1 as "THE"]
- Daffy: Pete? Your nickname tonight... "The Peteinator"!
- [He types it in. The scoreboard lists Player 2 as "THE"]
- Pete: Oooooh, I like it!
- Porky: Uh, Daffy?
- Daffy: Hold on. Marvin? Your nickname...
- Marvin: [excited] "The Marvinator"?!
- Daffy: Nope! The uh... uh... okay, yeah! "The Marvinator"!
- [He types it in. The scoreboard lists Player 3 as "THE"]
- Porky: Daffy?
- Daffy: I said hold on, The Porkinator. And finally, since I am the team captain, my nickname will be... "The Grand Poobah"! Wait - make that... "Poobah the Grand"!
- [He types it in. The scoreboard lists Player 4 as "POO". Daffy stares at this]
- Daffy: Porky? I changed my mind, you're Player 4.
- Witch Hazel: That duck's apology list is getting LONG!
Off Duty CopEdit
- [In a hostage like situation]
- Bugs Bunny: [while aiming a pen on Porky's face] I just want my spargle.
- Daffy Duck: [draws out the stapler] Put down the pen!
- Bugs Bunny: Put down the stapler or I'll write over the pig's face!!!
- Porky Pig: Why does everyone want to write over my face?
- Bugs Bunny: [hysterically] Just give me my spargle.
- Daffy Duck: Put down the pen!!!
- Porky Pig: That's permanent ink!!!
- Bugs Bunny: [more hysterically] I said "give me my spargle!!"
- Daffy Duck: PUT IT DOWN!
- Porky Pig: P--Permanent!!!
- Bugs Bunny: I'M NOT LEAVING HERE UNTIL YOU GIVE ME MY SPARGLE!!!
- Daffy Duck: I SAID "PUT IT DOWN!!!"
- Porky Pig: I--It won't come off!
- Yosemite Sam: [whistles that stops the commotion] This is a place of business. This are hardworking people who simply want to sell a quality product. What in tarnation is illegal about that?
- [FBI agents arrive]
- FBI Lead Agent: You're all under arrest.
- [All staff make a run for it]
- Yosemite Sam: What's going on here?
- FBI Lead Agent: This whole operation's a scam. These things were filled with dangerous highly addictive chemicals.
- Bugs Bunny: But what about the spargler berries!? [starts crying]
- FBI Lead Agent: Somebody get that guy to a doctor.
- [The FBI agents wrapped a blanket over Bugs and send him to the hospital]
- Yosemite Sam: Am I under arrest? I'm just an innocent sales representative.
- FBI Lead Agent: Well, that all depends. Did you know you were selling a dangerous product?
- [The FBI Agents starts chasing a naked Yosemite Sam through the hallways]
- Daffy Duck: Thanks for helping out, I'll take it from here.
- FBI Lead Agent: Who are you?
- Daffy Duck: Steve St. James, Off Duty Cop.
- FBI Lead Agent: Arrest this one too.
- [An FBI Agent handcuffs Daffy]
- Daffy Duck: What did I do?
- FBI Lead Agent: You've been impersonating a cop and handcuffing people all over town.
- Daffy Duck: What about him? He's been impersonating a chauffeur.
- FBI Lead Agent: That's not illegal. It's pathetic, but it's not illegal. Get this guy outta my face. [The FBI Agent walks away with Daffy] I'm putting you down as a witness, so I'm gonna need your name too.
- Porky Pig: B--Brandon Steel.
- FBI Lead Agent: I'm just gonna put "chauffeur".
- [Porky sighs]
That's My BabyEdit
- Speedy Gonzales: Classic upsell!
- Porky: T-T-That's all...[His stomach growled] Oh. I knew I shouldn't have had those artichoke p-poppers!
Sunday Night SliceEdit
- Bugs: Yep! Me too! [eats a muffin] Mm. Blueberry!
- Daffy: Can I interest you in a muffin? I ate half of it! It's not very good!
- [Daffy gets an idea and disguises himself as Tina Russo.]
- Daffy: Tina Russo! It's time to get your cosmetology license!
Point, Laser PointEdit
- Sylvester: [as he was running in fear, upon seeing red dots everywhere he goes] I need help! [runs into a sign post, all the red dots disappear, as Sylvester looks at the sign post, which says "Need Help", with a question mark underneath] How fortuitous! How serendipitous! How propitious! [points at a "Improve Your Vocabulary" sign] Best class I ever took!
- [Wile E. Coyote is reading a book called "What You Are Really Chasing"]
- Sylvester: [to Wile E.] Uh, good luck. You know, with whatever....you're.....going.....through.
- [Wile E. Coyote looks annoyingly at Sylvester and then continues reading]
Rebel Without A GloveEdit
- [As the three are stranded in Alaska]
- Sylvester: Sufferin' succotash, where are we?
- Taz: Ooohh. Cold! Taz hate cold!
- Tweety: Oh, what a disastrous place this is! I'm already freezing my tail feathers off! [He touched his tail feather and it falls out]
- Sylvester: Don't panic. Maybe I can see home from the top of that mountain.
- Tweety: Mountain? You'll be a frozen catsicle before you ever get there.
- Sylvester: Look, bird. It's your fault we're in this resulting predicament!
- Tweety: My fault? I didn't do nothing!
- Sylvester: You tempted me.
- Tweety: By taking a bath? You got problems, man! I'm going to find a nice, warm town!
- Sylvester: You, beast! Coming with me?
- Taz: Taz.
- Sylvester: What?
- Taz: Name, Taz!
- Sylvester: Let's go, Taz. I hope I never see you again, bane of my existence!
The Shell GameEdit
- Cecil: I mean, do I look like a cartoon villain? [smiles evilly]
- Bugs: [To the audience] Who are you looking at?
Here Comes the PigEdit
- [Bugs Bunny wakes to find Road Runner.]
Best Friends ReduxEdit
- Bugs, Daffy and Porky: That's All Folks!
- [last lines of the series]
- Bugs Bunny: And that's the end.