Aqua TV Show Show
- Seasons: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Aqua Unit Patrol Squad 1 | Aqua Something You Know Whatever | Aqua TV Show Show | Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever | Main
- Master Shake, Frylock, my little homie Meatwad
- Lotus on the beats, yeah we heavy in the streets
- Squad got the whole planet in the palm of our hands
- It's time for the Aqua TV-
Aqua Teen Hunger Force, (also known by various alternative titles), (2001–15) is an animated television series from the Cartoon Network's Adult Swim programming block. The show follows the exploits of three anthropomorphic fast food items: Master Shake, the milkshake; Frylock, the carton of French fries; and Meatwad, the aptly named wad of meat.
- [Shake picks up Meatwad on a treadmill and throws him through a wall]
- Master Shake: He said stop running on his TREADMILL! [Breathes heavily]
- Frylock: Damn. Uh...Shake?
- Master Shake: The words you're looking for are "Thank" and "You". Put 'em together and they make a nice sound.
- Frylock: You okay out there, Meatwad?
- Meatwad: No, man! He threw me through a damn wall! OOOH, He broke your treadmill.
- Master Shake: So I did, Do something about it.
- Frylock: No... No...
- Master Shake: Yeah that's what I thought.
- Shake's Muscles: Carl! Get your fat ass out here with my muscle juice!
- Master Shake: Are you out of your mind? Listen, when he wakes up, he's gonna kick all our asses.
- Frylock: Not me, I'll be gone. So, he'll take most of his frustration out on you, and he'll be pissed.
- Carl: Go on into the kitchenette. Nuke me up a pepperoni cheddar hot sleeve.
- Master Shake: Then I can be cool like-like you?
- Carl: ...We'll take this one hot sleeve at a time.
- Master Shake: Frylock said it's cool to have responsibilities.
- Carl: No. You know what I say to that? You crush responsibilities like Angus Young at Donnington! 1, 2! 1,2! Follow my Lead!
- Master Shake: I'm stomping mad!
- Carl: YOU ARE IN CONTROLL!
- Master Shake: Yeah! I'm really feeling it, Carl!
- Carl: Yeah, that's right. Even though you rent, you own the place.
- Master Shake: Boom-chika-boom-boom!
- Carl: No, you say "Sweet Nectar"! Remember the fundamentals!
Merlo Sauvignon BlancoEdit
(Master Shakes opens the front door with his key, walks in, with a puffed face, and turns on the light. He sees an angry Frylock, turns the light off, and walks away.)
- Frylock: Turn them back on! (Shake turns the light back on) Where have you been?
- Master Shake: You know I told you I was going to night school. For my diploma?
- Frylock: Oh yeah, you're getting a PhD, alright. In Lies! You smell like clam sauce and horseradish!
- Master Shake: I may have stopped by a restaurant.
- Frylock: You went to the seafood restaurant, didn't you?!
- Master Shake: Of course not. I know I'm allergic to shellfish and it's dangerous for me to eat.
- Frylock: Well, that's good. So I guess I'll just throw away all these jumbo shrimp!
- Master Shake: No, no, wait! Hang on, l-let me throw them away. I'll do it.
- Meatwad: Will you throw away these lobster thermidors I've found in the bushes behind the house?
- Master Shake: No, let's not get rid of those.
- Frylock: And who's bib is this? Hmm?
- Master Shake: I don't know. Listen, can you just wring out that cushion?
- Frylock: Listen to me, Shake. The only way you can stay safe and healthy is to kick shellfish once and for all.
- Master Shake: Totally will, tomorrow fresh start. I'm going cold turkey everybody.
- Frylock: You keep saying that, but what happens tomorrow, huh? When a dozen oysters ain't enough, and some cool guy gives you a free prawn on the house? The next thing you know, you're out on the street. Turning tricks for crawfish, pinching the tail, sucking the head.
- Master Shake (sobs) You're right, it's time to make a change! (sobbing continues)
- 'Frylock: Okay, we'll get you the help you need.
- Merlo: Suck Him Dry!
(Merlo, Shake, and Meatwad Leaves for Golf)
- Frylock: Wait a minute, You're not The Mind Mosquito Are You?
- Mind Mosquito: Yeah it's me Bitch!
- Carl: Friendship ain't about trust. Friendship is about nunchucks.
- Carl: Awfully quiet over there... at the maniac ranch. Maybe they got monoxide poisoning. You know, maybe I should check. Make sure it happened. Ah, I'm talking to myself again. (signs fall by pool) Stay clear of "rocket blast"? What the hell does that mean? Meh, I'm sure it's nothing. (pool lifting) Why's my pool... why's my pool moving?! I JUST SKIMMED ALL THE PUBES OUT OF HERE!
- Frylock: We have lift off, y'all! Yeah!
- Meatwad: Touchdown (Carl screaming)
- Frylock: You did put those signs up like I asked you to.
- Master Shake: Yeah, I leaned them up. So, yes.
- Frylock: What do you mean leaned them up?
- Master Shake: You know, I leaned them.
- Frylock: I thought I heard a scream.
- Meatwad: It was like a big ol' scream.
- Master Shake: In space, no I mean no one can hear you scream.
- Frylock: Yeah, no one can hear you scream. Yeah, I know. This rocket is super illegal, man!
- Meatwad: Yep I can buy all the cable TV I want
- Carl: What, you outta your mind? You pay money? For cable? *laughs*
- [Master Shake, Meatwad, and Carl turn to the camera]
- Master Shake, Meatwad, Carl: You're stupid
- [The Aqua Teens have witnessed a skinless creature appear after Shake plays a pair of bongos]
- Frylock: What the hell was that thing?!
- Master Shake: The rhythm created it, from probably my magic playing. Like in the um, uh the Matrixes when eh, uh you see the numbers everywhere...Well I'm actually The One.
- [Frylock has shot a hole in Carl's pool]
- Carl: Hey! Dumbass Patrol! How 'bout you stick your palm-palm finger in this friggin' hole? 'Cause I'm in the middle of my water aerobics [pops open a beer].
- Master Shake: I was just down at the pond feedin' the ducks...baking soda and vinegar. 'Cause I heard that could, you know, potentially blow 'em up.
- Master Shake: Hey bimbo!
- Freda: Oh, me?
- Master Shake: Yeah! I'm talkin' to you, whore! What do you think you're doin' on my turf?
- Freda: Oh, I'm just trying to explode ducks with baking soda and vinegar. [She releases a duck that explodes in mid-air] It appears we have a lot in common
- Master Shake: You're a woman. Women want me. I'm what we have in common. Do you wanna hear my demo, little lady?
- Freda: I would love nothing more
- Frylock: And you said you've "Won this at an auction"?
- Carl: Yeah, I pay Randy $100 for everything inside. Sight unseen.
- Frylock: You know, Carl, sometimes hobos will break into these things... and have like group hobo sex.
- Carl: Nah-ah-ah. You ain't here to crush my dreams, Fryman. You are here to grab the other end of it, if there's like, you know King Tut's tomb or the bones of The Elephant Man or something. (Carl drops his pliers)
- Man: Uh, this looks a little sad for our wedding.
- Carl: You're referring to the squirrel carcass, We'll run a broom through here. The real magic is what's happening in here. Paradise.
- Man: This looks a little different than the pamphlet you had us look at.
- Carl: Yeah, I mean, we had to clear out the forest to make room for the DJ and the dance floor. Look, it's your wedding. You're gonna be so trashed that you ain't gonna remember a thing.
- King Zarfonious: Carl, There's the guy! The difficult, alcoholic giant! How are you, buddy?
- Carl: Get lost, I'm with clients here.
- King Zarfonious: They're gone.
- Carl: Guys, think about it! Someone's booking up real fast!
- Master Shake: [comes home all beat up] I've scored some serious sky miles!
- Frylock: Man, you look terrible, Shake!
- Ignignokt: Attention Emory and Oglethorpe
- Err: Bow to us!
- Ignignokt: While you were hypersleeping we conquered your race of Plutonians and now you are our slaves
- Emory & Oglethorpe: What?
- Err: Bow to our knees!
- Emory: Ah man
- Ignignokt: Yes, and as your new rulers and kings we have a new mission for you
- Oglethorpe: Oh no
- Err: Shush! We do the talking! [chugs a beer] And the drinking!
Aqua Something You Know Whatever
|Aqua Teen Hunger Force seasons||Succeeded by|
Aqua Teen Hunger Force Forever (season 11)
|[current]||12 oz. Mouse (2005–06; since 2020) · Final Space (since 2019) · Rick and Morty (since 2013) · Robot Chicken (since 2005) · Squidbillies (since 2005) · The Venture Bros. (since 2003)|
|[former]||Aqua Teen Hunger Force (2001–15) · The Boondocks (2005–14) · The Brak Show (2001–03) · China, IL (2011–15) · Frisky Dingo (2006–08) · Home Movies (2001–04) · Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law (2001–07) · Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil (2005–07) · Mary Shelley's Frankenhole (2010–12) · Metalocalypse (2006–13) · Mike Tyson Mysteries (2014–20) · Minoriteam (2005–06) · Moral Orel (2005–08, 2012) · Samurai Jack (2017) · Sealab 2021 (2001–05) · Space Ghost Coast to Coast (2001-04) · Stroker and Hoop (2004–05) · Superjail! (2007-14) · Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! (2007–2010) · Tom Goes to the Mayor (2004–06) · Xavier: Renegade Angel (2007–09)|