Tom Turk and Daffy
Tom Turk and Daffy is a 1944 American animated short film in the Looney Tunes series directed by Chuck Jones and starring Daffy Duck, Porky Pig and a turkey named Tom Turk. The voices of Daffy and Porky were done by Mel Blanc, while Tom Turk was voiced by Billy Bletcher.
- Daffy Duck: You lose something, fat stuff?
- Porky Pig: I'm l-l-looking for a d-d-darned old t-turkey.
- Daffy Duck: Sir! Do you mean to insinuate that I'd hide your d-d-arned old t-t-turkey?
- Porky Pig: I was ce-ce-certain it came this way.
- Daffy Duck: Well, I ain't talkin', see? My lips are sealed.
- [Locks appear on Daffy's beak]
- Porky Pig: Well, g-g-gee, uh, g-g-gee...
- Daffy Duck: I ain't no stool pigeon, see.
- Tom Turk: [inside snowman] What a pal, what a pal, what a pal, what a pal, what a pal. What a pal.
- Porky Pig: Oh, d-d-dagnabit. And I had everything r-ready for a nice, big t-t-turkey dinner.
- Daffy Duck: Not a word out of me! I ain't no squealer. I'm no... Turkey dinner?
- Porky Pig: Uh-huh. And with ch-ch-chestnut dressing too.
- Daffy Duck: Mmm-mmm. No. No, I won't talk. They can't make me. I'm no stool pigeon. I'm not... Cranberry sauce?
- Porky Pig: Yeah, and w-with mashed potatoes and green peas.
- Daffy Duck: Mashed potatoes and green peas? Gulp. No. No, they can't sweat it out of me. I won't be a stool pigeon! I won't! I won't be a st... And... and candied yams?
- Porky Pig: Uh-huh. C-Candied yams.
- Daffy Duck: [sobbing] The yams did it! The yams did it! The yams did it!
- [Daffy stands on a stool marked "stool pigeon", cooing like a pigeon; rushes the snowman with Tom inside in front of Porky and puts up hundreds of signs pointing to it]
- Daffy Duck: I didn't wanna do it. It was those yams. Oh, those nasty yams!
- Tom Turk: Quisling.
- Porky Pig: C-c-come out of there. I've got you covered. C-come one out of there, you old turkye you. Come out or I'll b-blast you!
- [Tom digs his way out and sneaks up behind Daffy]
- Daffy Duck: Those nasty, delicious yams!
- Tom Turk: [puts his tail on Daffy before sneaking away] Gobble, gobble, gobble.
- Porky Pig: So t-there you are, you old turkey.
- Daffy Duck: Turkey? Who's a turkey? Now wait a minute, Myles Standish. I'm a duck. Quack, quack, quack! I can swim. Observe.