New Looney Tunes
New Looney Tunes (known as Wabbit in its first season) is an American animated television series from Warner Bros. Animation. It premiered on September 21, 2015, on Cartoon Network, and later premiered on October 5, 2015, on Boomerang. It ended on January 30, 2020.
|This TV article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Now and ZenEdit
The Inside BugsEdit
- Yosemite Sam: Hey! You ain't the regular getaway driver!
Sun Valley FreezeEdit
St. Bugs and the DragonEdit
- Sir Littlechin: I am Sir Littlechin, dragon slayer. I'm here to slay dragon.
- Bugs Bunny: No dragon here, doc. Just a rabbit and a very noisy squirrel.
Leaf It AloneEdit
- Wile E. Coyote: You've messed with the wrong suburban home owner, buddy! [chuckles]
The Bigfoot in BedEdit
World Wide WabbitEdit
- Yosemite Sam: There! A cloud just like you said! [jumps off the balloon] Yee-Haw!
- Bugs: Hey! You forgot your hat! [drops the bowling balls and the hat]
- Bugs: Oh-ho! The tables have turned!
For the Love of AcornsEdit
The Game is a FootEdit
The Grim RabbitEdit
- Yosemite Sam: How about this. [puts a few horseshoes in a boxing glove] Sam! You're a garbage eating troll! [winds his fist and punches himself]
White House WabbitEdit
- Bugs: Really. The slightest movement!
- Leslie: The very slightest.
- Bugs: [starts dancing] Like this?
- [Music starts playing as Bugs dances.]
- Leslie: Hey!
- [Bugs gets chased by Leslie all the way to the lasered barricade surrounding the carrot patch. Bugs stops, but, Leslie slips in the barricade and gets punctured by the darts.]
- Leslie: Gobble, gobble! [he faints]
Not Lyin' LionEdit
Ice Ice BunnyEdit
- Bugs Bunny: Hey, Bambi, how about you cool it with the coolin'?
- Winter Stag: I am not Bambi.
- Bugs Bunny: Let me guess, Dancer? Prancer? Donner? Oh, Blitzen!
- Winter Stag: Oh, stereotyping. Don't you have some eggs to paint?
- Bugs Bunny: Touché. However, your snow stocking antlers have me confused on your identity.
- Winter Stag: I'm not a reindeer, I'm a snow deer. I'm the Winter Stag. I bring the snow.
- Bugs Bunny: I thought Old Man Winter did that.
- Winter Stag: What?!
- Bugs Bunny: Or Jack Frost or Mother Nature?
- Winter Stag: Oh, so a human has to do everything. I have been doing this job forever!
- Bugs Bunny: But aren't you a tad early? Summer just started.
- Winter Stag: Oh, I thought I'd get an early start. Everyone loves winter. Now if you'll excuse me.
- Bugs Bunny: [As he touches the Winter Stag's tail] Hey, Stag Abbey!
- Winter Stag: Ah, nobody touches the tail!
- [He freezes Bugs with his antlers, walks off, then he comes back, charging at Bugs and butts him to a mountain]
All Belts Are OffEdit
Wanbit's Best FriendEdit
- Bugs Bunny: Hey, bird boy! Keep it down! I'm trying to sleep over here!
Bugs vs. SnailEdit
To Catch a FairyEdit
- Bugs: What is this? Everyone Complain Day?! [his stomach growls] I gotta get something to eat!
Bugs in the GardenEdit
- Scarecrow: Achoo!
- GPS: Bless you!
- Bugs: That wasn't me!
- Scarecrow: [sarcastically] Ooh, scary barnyard animals.
- Bugs Bunny: [Ringing the triangle] Come and get it.
- [The farm animals starts to eat the scarecrow's giant foot, but the scarecrow, but the farm animals follow him and ate the scarecrow's entire giant body which leaves him to only his head]
- Scarecrow: Woah, hey! Oh!
Painter Paint HareEdit
The Spy Who Bugged MeEdit
- Bugs: Imagine that! I guess this new version still has some bugs in it! [laughs, rings a bell] Next!
Bugs of SteelEdit
- [Bugs and Bigfoot escape the hazmats, using the satchel as a parachute.]
- Bugs: We did it! [His stomach growled] After all that, I never did get my breakfast!
Grim on VacationEdit
Carrot Before the HouseEdit
Trunk with PowerEdit
- Wile E.: How many times have I told you.
- Bugs: To keep lids on your garbage cans!
- Both: Because, it stinks!
Raising Your SpiritsEdit
Oils Well That Ends WellEdit
Your Bunny or Your LifeEdit
Fwee Wange WabbitEdit
- Bugs: C'mon, Squeaks! Let's get out of here!
- Wile E.: What?! You're gonna leave just like that? Fine! Go!
Pain and TreasureEdit
Survivalist of the FittestEdit
- Bugs: [sniffs at the camera, twitches his eyebrows, laughs, until he hears Tad Tucker coming.] Uh Oh!
- Bugs: Remember, a family of rabbits!
- Bugs: See you later! Oh. Hey! You forgot your...Magic hat. Hmm. Don't mind if I do. [puts the magic hat on] Carrots, Hear me! Mischief I weave. Come to me, this Hallow's Eve. [nothing happened] Well. It was worth a shot.
Bugs Over ParEdit
- Bugs: So, then I says, "Maybe you just need a little hare at the front!"
- [Bugs has received the silver jacket and Leslie goes insane.]
- Bugs: Sheesh! I just came out here to have a little fun! And now, I'm going home with this ugly silver jacket!
- Leslie: [crazy shouts] Carry my bags, Lilylegs! Yes! The best gets out of Leslie P. Lilylegs! [laughs hysterical, two men carried him away]
- Bugs: Don't worry, Leslie! The nice man will fit you with a special jacket of your very own!
Sir Littlechin: Griffin HunterEdit
- Bugs: C'mon, Squeaks! This oughta kill four and a half minutes!
Bugs in TimeEdit
- [Some kind of portal appears on Bugs.]
- Bugs: You see, kids! This is what happens there, if you don't keep your positive attitude.
Home A CloneEdit
Bugs On IceEdit
- Bugs: Oww! I think I got a foot cramp! Don't you hate it when that happens?
For Whom the Bugs TrollsEdit
To Beach His OwnEdit
Five Star BugsEdit
Yoga to be Kidding MeEdit
Rabbits of the Lost ArkEdit
- Wile E. Coyote: I just can't function without electricity! Nothing is turned on! I need buttons to press, screens to watch, ELECTRONIC STEMULATION! [sobbing]
- Wile E. Coyote: [he is getting hungry] I'm starving! I could eat a.......wait! You're free range and organicly grown, aren't you?
- Bugs Bunny: Now hold on, bub. I don't like where you're going with this!
- [Wile E. starts to feel his inner coyote instinct starting to emerge. He visions Bugs as a hamburger]
- Bugs Bunny: You...[gulp] you okay, Wile E.?
- [Wile E. holds up a sign that says "Yup" and then he howls]
Pork in the RoadEdit
Squeaks Upon a StarEdit
Mile Hi GrubEdit
Thirst Things FirstEdit
Bugs Of ChanceEdit
Bugs for MayorEdit
Slugworthy's Mega MansionEdit
Wile E.'s WalnutsEdit
Just One of Those DaysEdit
Mooch Housin' SyndromeEdit
Sir Littlechin: Unicorn HunterEdit
Erin Go BugsEdit
Proud to Be a Coal Miner's WabbitEdit
- Bugs: Yeah! Well. I may smell, but, your puppety stinks! [hears his stomach growl]
The Grand Barbari-YonEdit
Giant Rabbit HuntersEdit
Now You See Me, Now You Still See MeEdit
'Tis the SeasoningEdit
Ear! We! Go!Edit
Bugs in the Petting ZooEdit
- [Elmer Fudd's first appearance.]
- Bugs: Nothing like starting your day than with a little tai chi! Gives me quite awareness of myself and my surroundings!
- Elmer Fudd: Excuse me!
- Bugs: [yelps, notices Elmer Fudd] You really caught me off Guard!
- Elmer Fudd: I'm Elmer Fudd! And I was wondering if you might intewested in joining my animal menagewie!
Quiet the UndertakingEdit
- Bugs: [notices other rabbits] Hot Dog! Other rabbits!
There's a Soccer Born Every MinuteEdit
- Bugs: We got rid of that obstacle, but, that was the...Goal!
- [Bugs sings a song about Bubblewrap, to the tune of the Blue Danube]
- Bugs: I rolled out the wrap, Toe pop, toe pop, I rolled out some more, Finger pop, ear pop, I spread it around, Finger pop, butt pop, I'm not slowing down, Leap leap, bounce bounce, It's everywhere now, I pop with mop, I wrap up the pig, And he goes plop, I climb up so high to the sky, Then, I take a swan dive
- Porky: (Screams)
Thes in the CityEdit
Angelo the Mighty FleaEdit
Hard Hat HareEdit
Porky's Duck-Livery ServiceEdit
- Bugs: Never send a pig to do a rabbit's job!
The Wabbit Who Would Be KingEdit
Bugs the GladiatorEdit
A Duck in the PenthouseEdit
Tour De BugsEdit
Knight and DuckEdit
The Color of BunnyEdit
Sam and the Bullet TrainEdit
Love is in the HareEdit
- Bugs: Looks like we got a fan! [his stomach growls] I can't believe we went through all that, and we still didn't get anything to eat.
Wahder Wahder EverywhereEdit
Porky the DisorderlyEdit
Game, Set, WabbitEdit
- Daffy: Looks like she's got the Duck of the Irish!
Free Range FoghornEdit
- Foghorn Leghorn: I can’t stand the city. So loud and noisy, and everybody’s walkin’ and talkin’ and jibber-jabberin’ in your ear.
- Daffy Duck: But you’re jibber-jabbering in my ear.
Love it or Survivalist ItEdit
- Bugs: Hello! Bugs Bunny here! This week, I'm gonna be showing you how to renovate Tad Tucker's bloated ego!
- Tad Tucker: Just listen to the soothing sounds of those crickets out there!
- [As it turns out, Bugs was using his ears to imitate a cricket.]
Lewis and PorkEdit
Daffy the StowawayEdit
The Superscooter 3000Edit
- Hazmats #1: Wait a minute! There's a rabbit on that scooter! Get that, scooter!
- [Pepe Le Pew's debut]
- Squeaks: [squeaks indistinctively].
- Pepe Le Pew:
Hoggin' the RoadEdit
Easter Bunny ImposterEdit
- Bugs: It's go time! [Suits up] The Hunter is About to become the hunted!
- Bugs: Pizza Delivery for Mrs Cougar!
- Miss Cougar: Mrs?! [laughs] It's just Miss. Oh. Aren't you a cute little [sniffs] Tender Rabbit!
- Bugs: Wait. What?!
- Miss Cougar: Oh my! Your big strong arms must be exhaust and juicy from carrying those boxes. [purrs].
The Wedding QuacksherEdit
The Food NetworkEdit
A Duck in the AquariumEdit
Houston, We Have a Duck ProblemEdit
10-4 Good BunnyEdit
Gold Medal WabbitEdit
Cyrano De BugsEdit
Point Duck PercentEdit
Sir Littlechin and the KrakenEdit
Crouching Porky, Hidden DaffyEdit
- Bugs: I said, I put him back together, but, I didn't say how.
Ponce De CalzoneEdit
For the Love of FraudEdit
Not So Special DeliveryEdit
One Carroter in Search of an ArtistEdit
- [This short was inspired by Duck Amuck and Rabbit Rampage, with Bugs as the victim, and in the end, the animator tormenting Bugs throughout the cartoon, was Daffy Duck.]
- Daffy: This animation thing is a lot easier than they said it would be! Ain't I a stinker?
The Duck Days of SummerEdit
- Tweety: I tawt I taw a puddy quack!
- Daffy: I made it! I finally become a real lady!
- Tweety: I did! I did taw a puddy quack!
Daffy in the Science MuseumEdit
Tad the BachelorEdit
- Bugs: Hawaii, Huh. Let's make sure, it's a day they'll never forget.
- Bugs: Remember, Folks. He ate an entire family of rabbits. Not one, not two, but five, five makes a family.
- Bugs: Don't worry, Folks. There's still love waiting for Tad. [a shark comes up and chases Tad] Unfortunately, she's a real man-eater. [winks]
Affaire Du JourEdit
- Bugs: [yells like a maniac] The thrill of victory! And the agony of the cheat!
Good Duck to You, CirqueEdit
Then Things Got WeirdEdit
Duck Duck GhostEdit
- [Daffy and Porky slide out of the Haunted house near Bugs Bunny.]
- Bugs Bunny: Eh. Everything okay, fellas? You look like you seen a ghost.
- Daffy Duck: It's horrifying terrifying!
- Porky Pig: A Ghost was chasing us!
- Daffy Duck: Cobwebs Everywhere! Glowpatches!
- Porky Pig: There was nowhere to turn!
- Daffy Duck: Stay as faraway as you can!
- Porky Pig: From the Haunted House!
- Both: Across the street!
- Bugs Bunny: Across the street?! But, that's strange. That house burned down ten years ago!
- [Daffy and Porky look and see that the house had indeed vanished as Bugs Bunny predicted.]
- Both: Huh. [they run away, screaming]
- Bugs Bunny: [laughs] Those two! What maroons! They're letting All Hallow's Eve get up to their skin! [laughs, suddenly, a ghost came up] Someone should tell them that there's no such thing as ghosts! [laughs] Oh. The houses. Oh boy! [laughs, takes deep breaths, a ghost gave him a piece of candy] Oh. Thank you! [Laughs, realizes something] Ghost! [runs away]
- Wile E. Coyote: [he receives a package at his door] How could Acme deliver something so quick?
- Road Runner: Meep, meep!
- [Wile E. sees the Road Runner by his door working as an Acme delivery bird]
- Road Runner: Meep, meep! [zooms off]
- [Wile E. stutters]
- Wile E. Coyote: I don't know why, but something deep inside tells me I must destroy that bird.
When Marvin Comes Martian InEdit
The Knight Time Is the Right TimeEdit
The Pepé Le Pew AffairEdit
- Claudette: Wait a minute! This is too easy! [sprays her perfume, revealing lasers.] A laser-guided alarm system. Luckily, I'm a bronze medal winning Olympic gymnast. [starts getting through the lasers, but, stops for a moment, to position her backside] Wasn't worked out in a long time! [reaches the pedestal where the crown is, uses her laser lipstick to cut the glass.] A lady always come prepared! Now to get that crown! [she reaches the crown, only to find Pepé Le Pew holding the crown] What the?! Let go of the crown, skunk!
- Pepe Le Pew: But, Then, I would have to let go of two beautiful things. The crown and you!
- Claudette: Your charms don't work on me! The only charms I care about are on the crown! [throws Pepé Le Pew to the lasers, thus setting off the alarm]
Vampire Me LoveEdit
The Tad Tucker WorkoutEdit
- Bugs: Oh. I'm gonna push Tad Tucker, Alright. Push him real good!
- Bugs: Remember, Folks. He ate a family of rabbits.
- Bugs: Tad Tucker was right! Working out can be a real grizzly experience!
Bugs Bunny Saves the UniverseEdit
- Daffy: Get in! No time to explain!
- [a grabber grabs Bugs and the robot ball into the spaceship.]
- Bigfoot: [deep voice] Hey! Lady! [spits, normal voice] Hello, Lady! Just keeping my breath minty fresh!
Hip-Hop Hare (Parts 1 and 2)Edit
Gettin' Your GoatEdit
- Pepe Le Pew: Agent Double Le Pew, reporting for duty! I have landed on ze moon! [sees Claudette] Hello! What is this?
- [This short was inspired by Hyde and Go Tweet, where as Tweety became a monstrous bird.]
- Wile E.: Eureka! I done it again! My giganto ray, patent pending is complete! Another brilliant invention in the mind of Wile E. Coyote!
Porker in the CourtEdit
Tad the SkydiverEdit
Duck of the FliesEdit
Daffy in the BayouEdit
Bugs the SherpaEdit
You Can't Train a PigEdit
Sir Littlechin and the PhoenixEdit
Fowl Me OnceEdit
- Foghorn Leghorn: Don't worry. I gotcha! Played a little ball in the Bush-Leaves! Crowd nicknamed me the Miss! Cuz, every time, I went up to the plate, I swung and miss.
Daffy the GauchoEdit
Love Makes Me DaffyEdit
You're Kiln MeEdit
Better Lake Than NeverEdit
Deduce, Part DeuceEdit
- Bugs: He's looking a little fried!
Porky and Thes (Parts 1 and 2)Edit
Men in QuackEdit
Littlechin and the Wood FairyEdit
- Bugs: [twirls around] Who knew Tasmanian Devils were allergic to mint!
Tweet Team (Parts 1 and 2)Edit
- Sylvester: Who ships butter like that?
Fowl Me TwiceEdit
Hare to the Throne (Parts 1 and 2)Edit
Sir Littlechin and the GiantEdit
The Wrong BrothersEdit
Yankee Doodle BunnyEdit
The Meanie and the GenieEdit
In Cold FuddEdit
North Pole PositionEdit
Papa's Got a Brand New SamEdit
Lifestyles of the Wealthy and ObnoxiousEdit
- Bugs: Oh. I'm gonna give Tad Tucker a ride Alright. A ride to Crazy-Town!
The Starship MentalpriseEdit
State Fair and BalancedEdit
- Bugs: What do you think was gonna happen? Sam was going to win.
Quack to the FutureEdit
No Thanks GivingEdit
- Elmer Fudd: Bet you thought I was gonna twip and fall, didn't you? But, I didn't! [laughs]
- Bugs: What's up, rock?
- [Pete Puma, Claude and Sylvester, the Cat trio appears.]
- Minnesota Rats: Cats! Run and hide for your lives, fellas!
- Hubie: Wait. Why are we always running?
- Bertie: And hiding?
- Minnesota Rats: Because, we're mice! It's what we do.
- All: [screams and runs away].
Puppy's Got ClawsEdit
Driving Miss DaffyEdit
Cal the VikingEdit
Rhoda's Road HouseEdit
Claire de LoonEdit
Daffy Duck: Motivational GuruEdit
The Towering HamsternoEdit
- Pepé Le Pew: Uh. Should they be chewing on those wires!
- Hans: [notices the hamsters chewing the wire of the dynamite, speeding up the countdown] You fools! You'll blow us all to smithereens!
- Claudette: Sounds like our cue to leave!
- [They raced out of the room, Claudette ties herself with a hose.]
- Claudette: Quick! Hold on to me!
- Pepé Le Pew: I will and I will never let go!
- Claudette: Ugh!
- [They jump out of the building as the dynamite explodes.]
- Pepé Le Pew: Le Phew!
- [The Hamsters fall down.]
- Hans: I will have my revenge!
Viktor the Science SwedeEdit
Dorlock and the Disorient ExpressEdit
Regatta de RabbitEdit
When Irish Eyes are Swinin'Edit
- Bugs Bunny: Oh. Look. An Irish Piñata!
Quagmire of SolaceEdit
- [The jack in the box rattles and it falls, and it opens up revealing an Elmer BloFudd's head.]
- Elmer BloFudd: [laughs evilly] I see you fell into my wittle twap! There is no alpha machine! It was just a clever wuse to get you into this dangerous swamp so I can destroy you once and for all! '’[laughs evilly as his face turns red, meaning that the Jack in the Box is gonna explode.]
- Claudette: Le Pew! Look out!
- [They got out of the way, as the jack in the box explodes.]
Coyote Under ConstructionEdit
The Bunny and the GoonEdit
Model T. FuddEdit
- Bugs: Alright, Squeaks! Victory! [does the victory clasp] Whoo-Hoo!
- Lola: This time, when Rhoda hit the road, the road hit back! Yeesh!
Planet of the Bigfoots (Parts 1 and 2)Edit
Cold Medal WabbitEdit
No Duck Is an IslandEdit
- Daffy: Hello, spring break! One whole week of nothing but, sun, sun and coconuts!
My Kingdom for a DuckEdit
Finders Keepers, Losers SweepersEdit
- Bugs: Viktor was nice! But, I just wasn't all impressed by, his fall collection!
Sam the RoughriderEdit
Renaissance Fair-Thee WellEdit
CinderPorker (Parts 1 and 2)Edit
You Ain't Nothin' But a FoghornEdit
The Pepe Who Came in from the ColdEdit
Slugsworthy's Slop HouseEdit
- Bugs: [comes out with a monkey] And then, the guy says, "You don't understand! Jumps is my dog!" [laughs with a monkey]
- Bugs: This Captain is going down with or without his ship.
To Be the Flea, You Gotta Beat the FleaEdit
The Wild Blue BlunderEdit
- Bugs: Time for me to hit the silk! [gets out a parachute] That's pilot lingo for parachute! [jumps from the plane] Geronimo!
Hiccups and DownsEdit
- Bugs and Porky: He's a great guy! But, living with him would've been the worst! [laughs, hiccups]
- Bugs: [After getting kicked out] [Walks off, comes back] Which is French for, "Of course, you know, this means war!"
- Elmer Fudd: [as he was forced to do King Louis XIV (Blacque Jacque Shellacque)'s feet] Oh. This wittle piggy went to market! This wittle piggy stayed home!
- Blacque Jacque Shellacque: And this little piggy went... [Pretends to cry as he hits his footmen with his foot] All ze way home!
- Bugs: And that little piggy went... [Mimics the crying] All the way home!
Frank Lloyd WrongEdit
King Bugs and the Island of Lunacy (Parts 1 and 2)Edit
- Bugs Bunny: In the midsts of another glorious adventure, the sun is shining, the wind is in our sails and my crew is throwing up over the side of the ship. [Porky and Daffy were puking over the side of the boat] C'mon, Guys! This is no time to be seasick. You gotta help me on my quest to find the Sword of Rothgar!
- Daffy Duck: Did you say, the Sword of [pukes] Roth...
- Porky Pig: [pukes] ...Gar!
Swamp and CircumstanceEdit
Safari, So GoodieEdit
It's Snout or NeverEdit
From Dusk Till DogEdit
Close Encounters of the Duck KindEdit
Brothers in HarmsEdit
Lake, Rattle and RollEdit
It Paint All It's Cracked Up to BeEdit
Duck in the MistEdit
The Loonies (Parts 1 and 2)Edit
Dorlock Vice (Parts 1 and 2)Edit
Armageddon Outta Here (Parts 1 and 2)Edit
- Wile E.: Amateurs!
- Bugs: Wile E.!
- Wile E.: Coyote!
Viktor the PsychicEdit
Formula One BunnyEdit
Daffy Goes to HollywoodEdit
A Duck in the LaundromatEdit
The Silly Six (Parts 1 and 2)Edit
- PunkinHead: Hey, Curt! Look. [A sign reads Yokel Pond Up Yonder] There's a pond up yonder!
- Curt: I wanna go skinny-dipping!
- [Curt and Punkinhead goes off for a little swim.]
- Yosemite Sam: Not again! Ooh. I gotta do everything myself!
Out of Towner Alien EncounterEdit
- Marvin: I don't know why. But, I suddenly have the urge to buy everything!
- Bugs Bunny That's right! Hit it, Rhoda!